ALL >> Career >> View Article
The Role Of Vr For Improving Training In The Oil And Gas Sector
Practical training is considered the best form of training and is a well-known axiom known to both teachers and students. But what if practical training becomes more expensive and tough to access?
Especially for the Oil and Gas Training of the service personnel, it is quite expensive and risky too. Moreover, in this ever-evolving energy sector, professional training can’t be ignored. This is because as the oil & gas sector is continuously receiving brand new equipment and new operational methods.
Challenges associated with organizing practical training in the Oil and Gas Sector
One of the major aspects of this training is that the oil and gas companies operate on very specific and complex machinery. Installing heavy duty equipment on the training site is an extreme waste of resources.
Difficult to Assess
Live situations are the best places to check the professional skills of a trainee. No quiz or test can truly show how well a trainee is prepared or could even cope up real work. In order to assess the employees, the companies still need to transfer them to live rig which can be costly.
VR Can Eliminate These Issues
The issues listed above are just a few and will cause companies to turn to alternative training methods. With virtual reality, you will be able to get opportunities that no other method of training can support.
Moreover, the VR allows the recreation of various operating environments as well as conditions to immerse the trainees. In addition to that, the companies can hold practical training on the premises with the help of VR.
Advantages of VR Training for the Oil and Gas Industry
With the inclusion of VR in the training programs, the oil & gas companies can surely achieve numerous advantages by resolving the main issues related to training.
Whether it is oil & gas sector, or any other industry, VR training has already shown its effectiveness too. With VR, you will be able to see your mistakes and their consequences immediately. While practicing, the trainee will get the feedback instantly while the experience will still be fresh in the memory.
Training Productivity and Engagement
In the current scenario of the technological evolution, there is no method which creates higher engagement than VR. With putting on a VR headset, you can’t help but be amazed at how the creators manage to place them in a different world.
In conclusion, the employees who have been rigorously ruined in VR are more confident in their real work and make fewer mistakes. If you are also thinking of bringing a new training method in the Oil and Gas Training, then a VR would be the best choice.
Career Articles1. Resume Writing Service
Author: Resume Planet
2. Not Known Factual Statements About Food And Travel News
Author: Filmy Duniya
3. How To Get Hired In The Hr Recruiter Industry
Author: Kruti Shah
4. How To Get Engineering Jobs In India - Tips And Tricks
Author: Suraj Anjaana
5. Dressing For A Job? Check These Interview Outfit Tips To Make A Positive Impression
6. How To Stay Relevant In Today’s Rapidly Changing Job Market
Author: Kruti Shah
7. Railway Recruitment Preparation| Competitive Exams Railway Recruitment Question Paper
8. Importance Of Coaching Classes In Student’s Life
9. Mba Preparation Facts| Competitive Exams Mba Question Paperv
10. Entrance Exam Preparation After 12th| Ifos Previous Question Papers
11. Competitive Exams Preparations | Sbi Bank Previous Question Papers 2019
12. Details, Fiction And Uppsc Previous Question Paper 2019
13. 10 Supreme Benefits Of Iso 14001 Training
Author: HSE Training
14. Ultimate Guide For A Career In Accounting
Author: Kruti Shah
15. How To Prepare For Gov. Exams | Competitive Exam Question Paper