ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
How To Fix Connections To Wireless Printer In Windows 10?
Are you getting connectivity issues on your Wireless printer in Windows 10 PC? Connectivity errors can occur due to a lot of reasons but need to be fixed immediately to troubles in the printer process. Here we are sharing some simple guidelines that can help
fix wireless printer connectivity issues
in your Windows 10 device.
Steps to fix the wireless printer connectivity issue in Windows 10 PC:
Search for the control panel in the taskbar and open it.
Click ‘Devices and Printers’ option.
Now, you will able to see the list of printers installed on your Windows 10 device.
Click on the icon of your printer and check the option to set it as your default printer.
Again, you have to right click on the printer to check ‘What’s Printing’.
Click ‘Printer Tab’ placed at the left corner on the top of your window.
Here, you will find an option ‘Use Printer Offline’ enabled.
You have to uncheck this option ‘use printer Offline’.
This will fix your printer errors and from now on-wards you will not face any printer connectivity error. If you are still receiving the
Wireless Printer is Offline whenever you try to print the documents then try the below-mentioned troubleshooting solutions.
Install Windows 10 update
You can install the Windows 10 update KB3147458 ( only available for Windows 10 version) to fix the wireless printer connectivity issues. This update prevents your printer from going offline especially if you are using a wireless connection.
Check whether your printer is properly connected
One thing you have to make sure is that your printer and computer are properly connected. A bad connection may not allow you to access the internet.
Restart your computer
The next thing you can try to fix the printer issue is 'Restart Your Computer'.It may help you to solve the problem.
Inspect the printer for hardware issues
If you are still unable to connect the printer to a wireless network, inspect your printer to find the hardware errors. You can also try to change the ports to check whether the issue is caused by the ports.
At last, if nothing works, we recommend you to contact the printer expert to troubleshoot the problem. Only the expert can give you the best advice to fix the wireless printer connectivity errors. But, if the problem is still not solved, you can call at HP Printer technical support numberand take help from the expert.
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. How Rpa Can Be Effectively Applied Across Industries?
Author: Jack Miler
2. Things To Consider When Choosing The Best Opencart Theme
Author: Jonathan Paul
3. Microchip Switchtec™ Pax Advanced Fabric Gen 4 Pcie Switches Released To Production
4. What Is The Difference Between Uat, Sit, And Unit Testing? Who Performs Them?
Author: Huruska William
5. How Tv Apps Are Creating Small Iot Ecosystems At Homes
Author: Sandra McCall
6. Tips To Optimise Wordpress For Better Performance
Author: Johan Smith
7. Cisco Dealers
Author: Shikhar Goyal
8. 5 Types Of Uat Testing You Must Know
Author: Alisha Henderson
9. Latest Gadgets News & Reviews Options
10. Common Challenges Faced By The Iphone App Developers
Author: Cameron McCaughey
11. Reasons Why Small Businesses Should Choose Odoo Erp
Author: Alex Forsyth
12. Multi Lingual Support Is Bound To Make An Impact In Your Crypto Trade
13. Astra Small Satellites Launch Cancellation – What Next For Darpa?
Author: Ralph R. Robbins
14. Which Is The Potential Market For Position Sensor In Terms Of Region?
15. Insulation Monitoring Devices Market Opportunities And Challenges