ALL >> Computers >> View Article
What Makes Norton Antivirus Different From Windows Defender?
Norton antivirus saves the life of many computer systems by protecting them against the virus and hacking attacks. These anti-viruses and security software also prevents the occurrence of several infections that can directly or indirectly affect the performance of your device and may steal your data. Most of the Windows users think that having a Windows Defender works in the same way as that of a Norton antivirus you download from norton.com/setup. However, there are a number of security features that are included only in the Norton. Have a look:
1. Periodic Background Scans
In this virus-prone digital world, it is necessary to ensure a regular scanning on a periodic basis. Microsoft Windows Defender only blocks known malware threats whereas Norton works continuously in the background to monitor all your online and offline activities.
2. Advanced Technologies
• Intrusion Prevention System or IPS
Once you install and activate Norton setup, the antivirus keeps an eagle eye on the network traffic and blocks malicious attacks before they cause any damage to your device. This dedicated security technology also prevents your device from cyber criminals’ attacks.
• Emulation and sandboxing of the viruses and malware
With the intent of entering the computer systems, Cybercrooks inject the viruses into legitimate software and users download them thinking they are virus-free. Norton uses a highly advanced emulator to identify this trick and ensure that the application or the software you are attempting to download is safe. Norton security software scans and analyzes all suspicious files to check their behavior and action before permitting them to run on the device.
• PEP or Proactive Exploit Protection
This specialized technology protects computer systems from zero-day attacks the definition or the script of whose is not specified in the virus definitions.
3. Two-way firewall
Norton security solutions prevent unauthorized access of your software, network, and applications. It immediately blocks the traffic that is not safe for your device.
Other security features that make Norton security software different from Microsoft Windows Defender are anti-spam, social network protection, compatibility with multiple web browsers, and cloud-based management. For further information on how to download any Norton antivirus from Norton.com/setup, contact Norton customer service number and get immediate help from a technician.
Source : https://norton-setup-usa.com/
Computers Articles1. Conference Call Phone Distributors
Author: Preeti Kashyap
2. Affordable Seo Company
3. Top 4 Image Converter Software For Windows
Author: Elina John
4. 2020 Is Jam-packed With These Top Marketing Trends
Author: Elina John
5. The Features You Cannot Miss In Microsoft Visio 2019
6. The Importance Of Having A Good Software Solution Provider
7. Salient Features That Make Microsoft Office A Better Product
8. Importance Of Purchasing, Installing And Activating Original Microsoft Operating System
9. Confused With So Many Ms Office 2019 Versions?
10. Create Professional And Visually Appealing Content Using Microsoft Publisher
11. How To Buy The Original Software In The Cluttered Marketplace
12. Salient Features That Makes Ms Project Management Software Unique
13. What Is A Software License Manager? Here’s A Brief Guide.
Author: Ronald Larry
14. Get O&o Filebackup! Instant. Reliable. Fast.
Author: O&O Software GmbH
15. Extra Security In Your Internet Browser Through Kaspersky
Author: murphy felicia