ALL >> Others >> View Article
Everything You Need To Know About Pmp
Project Management Professional (PMP) is a highly valued certification and plays a vital role in the field of project management. The candidates who clear it are portrayed as the one with great project management skills. The PMP certification is a bonus and it gives an edge to the resume, as the employers feel more confident while hiring you.
PMP Credential Handbook is always available online for free and presents an overview of the PMI Certification program. With thorough reading, one can get through the process of examination with ease.
Guide on how to get a Project Management Professional (PMP) certificate.
1.There are a certain, eligibility criteria which one needs to meet in order to appear for the
.Minimum of three years (36 months) of project management experience.
.4,500 hours spent on direct and leading projects for bachelors or undergraduate.
.7,500 hours spent on direct and leading projects for non-bachelors.
.35 hours of project management education.
2.Know thoroughly about the PMP certification and training:
The online certification consists of 200 multiple choice questions, all related to areas of project
management involving questions that test your abilities, skills, and standards. 35 hour training
is mandatory, irrespective of the education or experience you hold.
.Visit PMBOK guides to get a standard terminology and guidelines for project
.Post preparation, if you want to check your progress, PMP exam simulator and mock tests help you to evaluate yourself.
4.Once you have passed the certification, you get the Project Management Professional certificate.
5.The quest doesn’t stop after clearing the certification. To maintain PMP certification, you must
meet the certification requirements held by PMI.
There are various benefits in opting Project Manager as a career option:
.Better efficiency in delivering services.
.Improved and enhanced customer satisfaction.
.Growth and development, etc.
The PMP examination question bank is based on the latest version of the PMBOK Guide. The online examination focuses on the knowledge areas mentioned above. Allotted time for the examination is 4 hours and features 200 multiple choice questions. Guides and tutorials definitely help you but project management is must to clear the examination.
For more information and details on PMP Certification and its process in detail, get in touch with our PMP training and get a FREE Counselling session.
Call us at 647 620 9490 or write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org
KW- PMP Certification
Others Articles1. Choosing The Best Home Water Purification Systems
Author: Krish Moorthy
2. Why Moisturizing Foot Cream Is So Popular
Author: Divya rana
3. Budget Air Supply Is The Place To Buy Heat Pump Online
Author: Butch Jouaneau
4. Some Useful And Interesting Details On Switchblade Knives
5. U.s And World News Headlines
6. Where Can You Get Plumbing Snakes For Sale?
Author: Lori Troyer
7. Key Points- Before Choosing Immigration Lawyer In Brampton
8. Apply Dental Implant Care By Following These 4 Tips, And Get Ready To Smile
Author: Gray T. Umeda
9. List Of Top 10 Gst Accounting Software In India
10. Search Online For Globe Valve Manufacturer
11. Role Of Atllison Expert In Framing A Successful Strategy For Your Enterprise
Author: Boris Berenberg
12. The Basics Of A Vacuum Ejector
13. Russia Successfully Launces Space Surveillance Satellite
14. Bulk Sms Services In Mumbai
Author: ankur tiwari
15. Preparing For Cannabis Legalization 2.0 – Edibles, Extracts, And Topicals
Author: Dilian Stoyanov