ALL >> Investing---Finance >> View Article
Switching From Internet To Mobile Apps For Bill Payments? Consider These 5 Apps
The methods of making bill payments have evolved rapidly over the past few years. From making offline payments using cash or cheque at a payment collection center, bill payments have gone completely online. It is now possible to pay every bill online using a variety of methods such as internet banking, mobile money transfer app, QR scan to pay type methods, credit card payments etc. To encourage online bill payments, many vendors give discounts and offers. Online bill payments are quick, and the payment gets credited instantly without any chance of fraud.
If you’re wondering how to transfer money online for bill payments, you need to follow these steps:
• Select the mode of payment i.e. internet banking, mobile banking, money transfer app, credit cards etc.
• Visit the website of the vendor and pay your bill by entering your customer number and bill amounts. You can make these payments using the different payment modes described above.
• It is also possible to directly make payments to vendors using a mobile money transfer app.
Mobile money transfer apps make fund transfers extremely simple. The bill payments are simplified to the point where the customer does not need to add any more details after the first payment is made. The money transfer app automatically pulls in the details from the vendor using the customer code or number. These payments can be made through the app using either UPI or credit cards or mobile banking.
If you’re looking at using an app, this guide will help you with the best money transfer app in India.
These are 5 apps to consider for bill payments:
1. Google Pay:
This app was earlier known as Tez. Google Pay is one of the most popular mobile money transfer app for UPI. Google Pay offers other payments such as bill payments, payments to the Government etc. This mobile money transfer app also gives scratch cards as rewards for using the app. Each transfer or payment gives the user a scratch card or rewards. Payments using Google Pay are extremely simple to manage. All you have to do is select the type of payment, the vendor, add the details and make the payment.
2. BHIM UPI:
This money transfer app is operated by the National Payments Council of India (NPCI). NPCI pioneered the UPI form of fund transfer in India. BHIM provides easy payments for bills such as utility bills, gas bills, DTH bills, telecom bills etc.
3. PayZapp by HDFC Bank:
PayZapp is one of the best money transfer app in India. It provides cashback when used to pay bills. It also has offers for grocery shopping, discounts on travel bookings and movie bookings. These offers get credited to the PayZapp wallet in the form of cashback. This cashback can be used to pay future bills. PayZapp operates these offers in the form of a promo code which has to be entered on the payments page. Once the promo code is applied, the cashback gets credited.
PhonePe is one of the popular apps for money transfers and bill payments. It allows the user to pay all types of bills such as mobile recharges, DTH, utility bills, telephone bills etc. It even allows payment of water bills and municipal tax bills. This app is now a part of Flipkart which makes it very easy for customers to pay using this app.
This is one of the largest wallet-based apps in India. It is an effective money transfer app since it uses phone numbers or QR codes to transfer funds. PayTM allows the user to not only pay all types of bills, but it also allows flight bookings, train bookings, bus bookings, shopping on the PayTM mall. It is possible to even pay credit card bills using PayTM.
Investing / Finance Articles1. Should You Be Taking Loan Against Property?
2. How To Make Repaying Home Loans Easier?
3. How Should You Decide The Tenure For The Repayment Of Your Home Loan?
4. Basics Of Borrowing And Repaying Loans.
5. Guide To Managed My Vanilla Gift Cards
Author: Vanilla Gift
6. बँक ऑफ महाराष्ट्रतर्फे कोविड पतपुरवठा सहाय्य
Author: sameer shah
7. Did You Know These Facts About Fixed Deposit?
Author: John Judge
8. How To Send Money From Europe To India? 3 Simple Steps You Should Follow
Author: Reuben Williams
9. Why Are Nbfcs Great For Borrowing Loans Amid Covid-19 Pandemic?
10. Top Factors That Determine Your Mortgage Interest Rate
Author: Rahul Kumar
11. What Are The Benefits Of Taking Loan Against Property?
12. How To Get A Business Loan In 5 Simple Steps
13. All-you-need-to-know Before Deciding Your Home Loan Tenure!
14. 5 Myths About Small Business Loans Debunked
15. How To Invest In Stock Market Using Canslim Parameters
Author: Marketsmith India