ALL >> Service >> View Article
Long Driving Tips For Summer
1. Look At Your Vehicle:
You must take a close look at the vehicle condition before going on a long summer vacation or trip. Make sure that everything in your vehicle is functioning properly and perfectly. Check car breaks, air conditioner, oil level, tire pressure, seat belts, water level, etc. If any part is not working correctly / broken, then get it fixed or replaced. It is because most of the accidents occurred due to vehicle defects such as defective seat belts, faulty brakes, faulty fuel tanks, defective tires, and faulty wiring.
2. Keep An Emergency Kit With You:
An emergency kit is must-have stuff for long travel or journeys. It does not matter how old or new your vehicle because it could crash at any time. To keep some necessary tools with you when going for a long vocational trip is a great idea. You can add various things in your emergency tool kit, including a breakdown triangle, a mobile phone, a map, a torch, high visibility jackets and a spare tire with all the tools required when changing a punctured tire.
3. Check Tire Tread Wear And Pressure:
Always check the tread wear and pressure of your vehicle tires before going for a long summer trip. The conditions of the tires must be good, and the minimum tread depth is 3/32 inch. Besides, ensure that you have the proper tire pressure in all the tires. For knowing what the right tire pressure is, you can take advice from your vehicle manufacturer.
4. Drive Defensively:
Remember, a high speeding vehicle needs more time to stop with distance. Therefore, maintain a good distance between your vehicle and the vehicle ahead. You must apply the 3-second rule of driving. It is a simple way to check whether the distance between you and the car head is sufficient or not. You can choose a fixed point like a road sign and when the car passes it, count three. If you crossed the sign before 3, it means you are very close. Follow all the traffic and driving rules, including stop signs, speed limits, traffic lights, and railway crossing. The best way to learn diving with its rules is to join any professional driving schools like One2One driving school.
5. Take Proper Rest:
Feeling drowsy? Stop Driving. Safety is the foremost priority in every activity we do. If you are getting sleepy and snoozing, then take a break or rest for some time. Major symptoms of sleepy, include trouble keeping your head up, yawn continuously, a problem in focusing and blink frequently. To reach your vacation destination earlier, don’t take risks the safety of ourselves and other people around you.
driving school Calgary
driving schools Calgary
Calgary Driving school
Defensive Driving Course Calgary,
Driver Education Calgary,
Driving School Calgary Northwest,
Driving School Calgary NW,
Driving School Northwest Calgary,
121 Driving School in Calgary
Service Articles1. The Importance Of Ada Signs
Author: Denise Wolfe
2. 7 Things You Should Avoid For A Successful Customer Engagement
3. Professional Packers And Movers In Abu Dhabi
Author: professional packers and movers in abu dhabi
4. How Convenient And Reliable Is Airport Taxi Service?
Author: Roy Barry
5. Best Astrologer In Usa | Famous Astrologer In Usa
Author: Astrologer Shiv Kumar
6. Us Taxes Preparation Uk Must Be Done By A Professional Tax Preparer!
Author: Berkley Josh
7. Best Astrologer In Jayanagar |famous Astrologer In Jayanagar
8. 360 Photography Services Can Make A Big Impact For Your Product Promotion Campaign!
Author: Stanley Butler
9. Mannequin Photography South Africa Is An Affordable Service!
Author: Stanley Butler
10. Why Do You Need Professional For Australian Citizenship Certificate Translation
Author: Dolores Miles
11. Best Reading Lamps For Bed Is Vital For The Reading Time!
Author: Balaji Raghunathan
12. Top 5 Benefits Of Hiring A Virtual Assistant For Your Online Business
Author: Faith eCommerce Services
13. Should You Hire In-house Teams Or Outsource To A Cybersecurity Agency In Denmark
Author: Kim Marmoy
14. Create Remarkable Moments In Real-estate Tours And Meetings With Video Conferencing
15. 4 Ways To Spend Less On Your Business Marketing
Author: George Katsoudas