ALL >> Shopping-Product-Reviews >> View Article
Thiruvathira Dance Costumes Rentals In Kochi
My Costumez Studio truly believes your performance is our passion. Your performance inspires us just as much as you're inspired by our costumes. Our passion goes beyond each costume we create, service and customer satisfaction is something we take very seriously.
We are committed to delivering innovation, excellence and integrity to you, in all that we do. Our craftsmanship is all about supporting the art of dance, to help dancers showcase their hard work and to make sure they feel confident, strong and beautiful. We love being a part of your performance, and as the audience applauds, in a way, we're there too, cheering you on.
Every product is handmade from the highest quality materials, comes packaged ready to share, has a consistent fit, is age appropriate and flatters most body types.
My Costumez Studio will provide costumes on rent for dance items like Kuchipudy, Mohiniyattam, oppana, Thiruvathira, Margam Kali, Thiruvathira, Gujarathi Dance, Arabian dance, Punjabi dance, Kashmiri Dance, Cinematic Dance, Folk dance, Group Dance, Single dance, Manipuri dance, Fancy dress, Drama etc…
The connection among dance and dance costumes is mind boggling and does not just reflect dance hone in a particular period, yet in addition social conduct and social qualities. Dance costumes can be isolated into the accompanying classifications: historical, folk or traditional, ballroom, modern, and musical dance costumes. Impact has spread from mold to dance and back once more.
Main Dance Costumes:
• Bharatanatyam costumes
• Kathak costumes
• Kuchipudi Dance Dress
• Fancy Dress Costumes
• Cinematic Dance Costumes
• Drama Costumes
• Oppana Costumes
• Manipuri Costumes
• Marghamkali Costumes
• Thiruvathira Dance Costumes
A dance costume is the clothing worn by a dancer when performing before an audience. A dance costume may be custom designed for use in a specific dance work, or it may have a traditional design, such as those used in some ceremonial and folk dances. Typically, dance costumes are designed to harmonize with the dance and not hinder the movements of the dancer.
When created for a specific work, a costume may be designed to expose or enhance the lines formed by the dancer's body, or to express the choreographer's artistic vision, or to engage the audience, or combinations of these. A costume may portray or relate to some characteristic, mood, or theme of the dance. It may fit loosely or it may be form-fitting to emphasize the form of the dancer's body. Costumes are designed in accordance with aesthetic requirements, the anticipated movements of the dancer, and budget. Various people may collaborate in designing a costume, including the choreographer, costume designer, costume maker (seamstress), and dancer.
Shopping/Product Reviews Articles1. Surprise Your Brother In India With Amazing Rakhi Online
2. Bask Discounts With Health Products Discount Code.
Author: Jack Julian
3. Check Out Indian Clothing Store For Attractive Indian Wears.
Author: Ryan Griggs
4. Maintaining Your Skin And Hair With Cold Pressed Olive Oil
Author: Abelson Williams
5. Things That Help In Treating A Diaper Rash
Author: Harleen Kaur
6. Order Stunning Sapphire Engagement Ring To Win The Heart Of Your Life Partner
Author: Vishnu Batwara
7. A Few Tips To Buy Super Quality Magnetic Data Cable
8. Charging Mobile Without Charging Brick Is Very Convenient
9. Usb Charger And Wireless Stream Pad Used As Low Power Charging Device
10. How To Choose Your Wedding Flowers
Author: Mary Ann Verberne
11. Попперсы - сильное возбуждающее средство
12. A Short Note On The Usefulness Of Fabric Wristbands In Promoting A Brand
Author: Luis Senon
13. Let You Discover Some Of The Brilliant Uses Of Customize Lanyard Here
Author: Luis Senon
14. Indian Traditional Outfits Inspired By The Bollywood Actresses
Author: Saira Vyas
15. Important Points To Consider Before Investing Money In Mobile Charger