ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Signs Your House Might Need Mold Inspection
Mold is a kind of fungus that comes in different colors and shapes. It comes in black, white, gray, or green. There are some molds that can easily be seen and are stinky. They usually grow on walls, under ceilings and floors, or areas that are not accessible. Most molds survive and produce in moist areas.
These are the most common places where mold will likely survive:
· Leaking pipes, roofs, and windows
· Basements that have been flooded and haven’t been thoroughly dried
· Very tightly sealed buildings
· Homes with poor ventilation
Molds can cause health problems if not treated very well. Some molds can cause rashes, seizures, unusual bleeding, and most respiratory problems.
This is one of a homeowner’s worst nightmare: being overwhelmed by an unpleasant, powerful odor. You are looking for what is causing that horrible smell and find a patch of something on the wall and on your carpet. Here are several things that indicate that you might have mold in your area.
· Allergic symptoms - if you have allergies on molds and mildew and are suffering from that problem, then that’s the sign that there’s mold growing somewhere in your home. Sneezing, sore eyes and runny nose are the most common allergic reactions when you sniff mold.
· Strange odors - mold releases an unusual smell. If you detect a musty odor, that's a sign of mold in your area. You can follow the smell and have a professional remove it for you. Call an expert if you notice that there are molds that are growing in inaccessible areas like the back of walls.
· Condensations - a great deal of dampness or moisture in your home could be a sign of mold growing. That is also caused by condensation. It usually happens on metal pipes or glass windows.
· Water leaks - mold from leaks can often be hidden. If a leak is situated behind a wall or any inaccessible surface, then mold growth can be hard to locate. There will be mold hiding somewhere out of view, behind a wall or any other surface from which water is seeping through.
Do not worry, there is hope! You can call an expert to help you with your problem. There is a mold damage inspection in Fanning Springs that offers you great qualities of mold-resistant help. If the worst happens, you can remodel your house using materials that are mold-resistant.
ServiceMaster by PWF offers mold damage inspection and remediation services in Fanning Springs, mold inspection and remediation in Trenton and mold inspection company in Spring Ridge, Florida. We also serve in Bell, Florida. We also offer our services outside Gilchrist County. Contact our office near you. Pinellas: 813-295-7797, Ocala: 352-292-8988, Gainesville: 352-441-3020, Lake City: 386-866-3349, Duvall | Clay | St. John: 904-999-4481.
ServiceMaster Restoration by PWF offers emergency damage restoration and cleaning services in St. Augustine, Florida, and its surrounding areas and counties.
Home and Garden Articles1. Manage Your Time Better With Productivity & Time Management Coaching
Author: A Tidy Mind
2. Tips And Advice In Hiring A Guttering Contractor In Your Locality
Author: Ashton Coaldrake
3. What Are The Different Types Of Professional Roofing Services?
Author: Nate Kyngdon
4. Four Tips On Fence Selection
Author: Michael Gilmore
5. Advantages Of Choosing Professionals To Tidy Up Your Carpet
Author: Elvin Dao
6. Facts That Nobody Told You About Architectural Design
Author: Garry Stacks
7. Essential Steps To Assess Your Property Development Feasibility
Author: Adam Leworthy
8. Is Installing Plantation Shutters Beneficial For Your Home?
Author: Lincoln Gawler
9. How To Get Your Carpet Cleaned Without Delay
Author: Jamie Fison
10. Thermal Imaging – A Great Way To Measure Body Temperature
Author: Owen Summerville
11. How To Get Your House Repaired And Fixed Before Putting It Up For Sale
Author: Noah Dransfield
12. 4 Guidelines For Bathroom Renovations
Author: Hugo Swayne
13. Tips And Tricks For Bonsai Trees
Author: Florence Blum
14. Why Are The best Upvc Single Shutters For Doors And Windows In Trend?
Author: Pooja Sharma
15. Professional Residential And Commercial Disaster Restoration Services In Skidaway, Georgia
Author: ServiceMaster of Savannah