ALL >> Health >> View Article
Akanksha Hospital- Best Fertility Hospital In India
Ensconced in the lush green outskirts of "The Milk capital of India", Anand lies this palatial structure Akanksha Hospital & Research Institute, the best IVF Center in India, offering Best Surrogacy services, spectrum of Infertility treatment etc. with an extremely high global appeal.
With 25 years of excellent service to womanhood in the field of Infertility, Obstetrics, Endoscopy & Fetal medicine, Akanksha Hospital & Research Institute – AHRI is one of Best infertility clinics of India providing services all over the world to large number of foreign as well as Indian patients. It has catered to patients from almost more than 45 countries which includes patients from - USA, UK, Japan, Canada, Dubai, South Africa, Madagascar, New Zealand, Jamaica, Denmark, Israel, Romania, Ireland, Hong Kong, Botswana, Singapore, Spain, Turkey, Philippine, France, Kathmandu, Netherlands, Germany , Zimbabwe, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Kenya, Pakistan, Poland, Belgium, Portugal, Brazil, Italy, Bangladesh and many more.
Besides offering an assortment of fertility tests, surrogacy services, Caesarean delivery, Male infertility treatment, Test tube baby facility, ICSI, the clinic has now expanded services by spreading wings in the field of Neonatology, Cosmetology, Dermatology, along with Alternative therapy such as Acupuncture & Physical therapy. The centre now offers Knee Replacement surgery under the aesis of none other than Dr Vinay Surname, one of the best Knee Replacement surgeons in the country. Integrated with quality Antenatal Care, the centre boasts of running 3D and 4D ultrasound clinic under the renowned fetal medicine expert Dr Jay Prakash Shah.
The hospital is home to one of the most sought-after IVF clinics – Dr. Nayana Patel's IVF Clinic, with cutting edge work in the field of Reproductive Endocrinology, Embroyology & Andrology.
It has many feathers to its cap such as
1. More than 10000 IVF babies
2. Highest surrogate babies born in the world (1400) under one roof.
3. First PGS (Preimplantation Genetic Screening) baby of west India
4. First case of saviour sibling.
5. Many successful PGD (PreImplant Genetic Diagnostic's) cycles for cases of Haemoglobinopathies, Albinism, etc.
6. Successful treatment of patients from more than 45 nations around the world.
Akanksha Hospital & Research Institute – AHRI proudly stands tall today with
1. In house Advanced Molecular Lab
2. Regenerative Medicine and Stem cell lab
3. Cutting Edge Genetic Lab
4. Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine
5. Physiotherapy, Acupuncture Department
6. Dental Implantology clinic with Aesthetic and Cosmetic Dentistry
7. Aesthetic Plastic surgery
8. Cosmetology and Laser Clinic
9. Knee Replacement surgery and fulltime Orthopaedic consultation
10. Research Unit with many successful research projects
11. 24 x 7 Laboratory services
It has a fully equipped & highly operational endoscopy unit with 3D facility & modular operation theatres which are one of its kind. It has a highly efficient Endoscopy team which has to its credit successful treatment of extremely complicated cases. The team has also operated on high numbers of foreign national patients with extremely high risk surgeries.
It also is the center for invasive and non-invasive fetal medicine unit under the leadership of India's foremost fetal medicine expert with services of Non-invasive Prenatal Testing (NIPT), Amniocentesis, Chorionic Villus Sampling (CVS), Cordocentisis & Inutero Transfusion.
Akanksha Hospital successfully runs one of its kind Obesity and PCOS clinic. It has excellent support groups for male & female infertility patients with one of the strongest counselling programme with experienced and dedicated counsellors.
Akanksha Hospital & Research Institute – AHRI was exclusively featured on the best talk show in the world ' The Oprah Winfrey show' which dedicated an entire episode on the excellent work done by the clinic in the field of infertility and as Oprah herself puts it for Dr Nayana Patel " Woman helping another woman- I love it".
Dr. Nayana Patel had invited as special guest by Stephen John Sackur on the very popular UK based talk show 'Hard Talk'.
Dr. Nayana Patel was a special invitee to deliver a speech at the world's famous - 'TED talk', which was highly appreciated.
BBC, CNN, IBN7, Discovery, History & Multiple broadcasting channels have made documentaries & featured AHRI & its amazing work on their network.
Health Articles1. Embolic Protection Devices Market To Expand At A Healthy Growth Rate In The Coming Years
Author: MarketsandMarkets™ INC
2. Why Should You Opt For Routine Eye Checkup After The Age Of 60 Years?
Author: Blake Andrus
3. Calories Matter – If You Want To Avoid Obesity | Deflame Enterprise | Deflaming Supplements
Author: David Seaman
4. Ways To Take Care Of Your Joints During The Covid-19 Pandemic
Author: Ways to take care of your joints during the COVID-
5. Exercising & Knee Osteoarthritis: Should You Do It?
Author: Dr Mahesh
6. 11 Best Ivf Centers In Hyderabad | Free Consultation In Top Ivf Centres️️
Author: Best IVF Centers
7. Gym Protein Shakers In Best Quality, School Water Bottle
8. World Maleria Day
Author: rajat ziffytech
9. Some Amazing Facts About Invisalign That Takes Care Your Overall Health
Author: Dexter Brown
10. The Essentials Of Cbd Oil?
11. Is It Necessary To Remove A Wisdom Tooth?
Author: Paulo Pinho
12. How Travel Will Change After Corona Virus Pandemic
Author: Manoj Upadhyay
13. Why Is Selling Teeth Whitening Products On Amazon Lucrative?
Author: Shailesh Gajjar
14. 5 Natural And Non-natural Acne Treatments You Can Try
Author: Talha Azeem
15. Learn The Art Of Hatha Yoga And Its Benefits
Author: Rakesh Kumar