ALL >> Education >> View Article
What Is Java? History And Application
What is Java? History and Application
Java is a programming language and a platform.
Java may be a high level, robust, object-oriented and secure artificial language.
Platform: Any hardware or code environment during which a program runs is understood as a platform. Since Java has a runtime environment (JRE) and API, it's called a platform.
According to Sun, three billion devices run Java. There are many devices where Java is currently used. a number of them are Core Java Training in Bangalore as follows:
1. Desktop Applications.
2. Web Applications like irctc.co.in, javatpoint.com, etc.
3. Enterprise Applications like banking applications.
5. Embedded System
6. Smart Card
8. Games, etc.
Types of Java Applications
There are primarily four types of applications which will be created using Java programming:
1) Standalone Application
Standalone applications also are called desktop applications or window-based applications. These are traditional code that we want to put in on each machine. Samples of standalone application are media player, antivirus, etc. AWT and Swing are employed in Java for making standalone applications.
2) Web Application
An application that runs on the server aspect and creates a dynamic page is named an online application. Currently, Servlet, JSP, Struts, spring, Hibernate, JSF, etc. technologies are used for making web applications in Java.
3) Enterprise Application
An application that's distributed in nature, like banking applications, etc. is named enterprise application. It’s blessings of the high-level security, load balancing, and clustering. In Java, EJB is employed for making enterprise applications.
4) Mobile Application
An application that is made for mobile devices is named a mobile application. Currently, android and Java ME are used for making mobile applications.
Java Platforms / Editions
There are four platforms or editions of Java:
1) Java SE (Java standard Edition)
It is a Java programming platform. It includes Core Java training institutes in Bangalore Java programming Apis like java.lang, java.io, java.net, java.util, java.sql, java.math etc. It includes core topics like String, OOPs, Regex, Exception, Inner, Reflection, Multithreading, Networking, AWT, I/O Stream, Swing Collection, categories, etc.
2) Java EE (Java Enterprise Edition)
It is an enterprise platform that is especially accustomed develops web and enterprise applications. It’s designed on the highest of the Java SE platform.
3) Java ME (Java micro Edition)
It is a micro platform that is especially used to develop mobile applications.
It is used to develop made web applications. It uses a light-weight user interface API.
History of Java
The history of Java is very interesting. Java was originally designed for interactive tv, but it had been too advanced technology for the digital cable tv trade at the time. The history of java starts with inexperienced Team. Java team members (also called green Team), initiated this project to develop a language for digital devices like set-top boxes, televisions, etc. However, it had been fitted to web programming. Later, Java technology was incorporated by Netscape.
The principles for making Java programming were "Simple, Robust, Portable, Platform-independent, Secured, High Performance, Multithreaded, design Neutral, Object-Oriented, taken and Dynamic".
Java Version History
Many java versions are discharged until currently. The present stable unharnessed of Java is Java SE ten.
1. JDK Alpha and Beta (1995)
2. JDK 1.0 (23rd Jan 1996)
3. JDK 1.1 (19th February 1997)
4. J2SE 1.2 (8th Dec 1998)
5. J2SE 1.3 (8th may 2000)
6. J2SE 1.4 (6th February 2002)
7. J2SE 5.0 (30th September 2004)
8. Java SE 6 (11th Dec 2006)
9. Java SE 7 (28th July 2011)
10. Java SE 8 (18th March 2014)
11. Java SE 9 (21st September 2017)
12. Java SE 10 (20th March 2018)
Education Articles1. Mechanical Training In Chennai
Author: CNC Training
2. Top Reasons To Pursue Bba
Author: ASBM University
3. 4 Time-management Tips For Online Students
Author: Online Class Assist
4. 10 Awesome Ways To Engage With Parents: School View
Author: ONNE APP
5. Iso 45001 Training: Fantastic Benefits For Business | Refines The Way You Work
Author: Jones Smith
6. New Era In Marketing
Author: Yogesh Sashi
7. Feeling More Inclined To Compliance By Online Assignment Help
Author: jenny thomas
8. Good Human Resources Platforms
9. How To Become Digitally Stronger In The Indian Education Sector?
Author: Hrishikesh Deshmukh
10. Top 10 Business Schools In India
Author: Kishore sharma
11. How To Learn Digital Marketing - A Beginner’s Guide
Author: Yogesh sashi
12. The Actual Prerequisite For Machine Learning Is Not Math, It's Data Analysis
13. Pmp Certification: Superb Choice For A Career In Project Management
Author: Avan Jack
14. What Is The Scope Of Ipr Exams In India?
Author: Gargi Upadyay
15. Free Classifieds In Pune Encouraged Me To Get Graphic Design Certificate
Author: charmi patel