ALL >> Education >> View Article
Fashion Designing As Career To Have A Bright Future
Fashion designing as a career today is massive & has a great potential to bring out the best creative aspect of yours. If you got a basic sense of designing in you, if you ever tried to help your brother & sister or friends what to wear or how to wear for a party or an event, if you ever thought you could have done the makeup or the hair much better than it is in your cousins marriage, if you ever thought to improve men's fashion, if you ever thought of perusing sketching as a fulltime career, fashion designing is the right place to jump in.
Here are 5 reasons why you should choose fashion designing as a career:
1. Enhance your creative skills: Fashion designing is the way to design clothes, footwear, accessories, hair & makeup, illustration on the basis of inspiration or a theme that drives you within. It is an artistic approach towards fashion, towards enhancing your creative skills. It gives you the space to tell your stories, to express yourself fully through sketches, fabrics, textures, colors or anything you can relate with.
2. Designing garments: The sole purpose of joining INIFD fashion Design courses is to learn how to make or design clothes. It's very obvious that our first thought would be to make something for ourselves when we will be able to convert our sketches into real garments. You will be taught fashion illustration, pattern making, draping, software's, handicrafts, stitching, mood boards, and color boards. You will be given deep knowledge about different fabrics.
3. Design digitally: In every fashion designing colleges in Pune or India or at INIFD Institute, students are trained in various designing software like Corel Draw, Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, 3D max. Core draw, Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign these are 2D software's are used for creating flat designs like flyers, posters, banners. 3D max, Maya, AutoCAD are the 3D software's are used for creating interior or 3D objects. You can make your portfolios look much better if you make a digital portfolio. An advantage of creating a digital portfolio is that you can send them wherever you want.
4. Careers as you like: So now you have come to a point to test the real world where creativity takes a commercial turn, it's the internships. Almost every fashion designing colleges in Pune provides internships with highly reputed brands such as fbb, Tommy Hilfiger, Turtle, Biba, etc. There are a number of sites provide paid internships such as intershala.com, you make your internshalla CV & start applying for internships in your preferred city. Most of the internships are with job offers on successful completion of the internship.
You can join industries as a junior merchandiser, like a visual merchandising executive, as a fashion consultant, a graphic designer, fashion illustrator, as faculty in colleges, as a fashion blogger, you can start freelancing, can start your business.
About the Author:
INIFD Interior Design training institute in Pune is the best institute for fashion and interior design. Visit INIFD Pune.
Education Articles1. Best Boarding School In Maharashtra – Mit Vishwashanti Gurukul
Author: MIT Vishwashanti Gurukul
2. Iso Certification Innigeria – Taking Up What Is Necessary
Author: Jennifer Aniston
3. Tips To Build The Most Positive Perceptions For Your School Online
4. Why Should School Teach Robotics?
Author: Ankur Anand
5. How To Make Money With Your Blog In 2020
Author: yogesh sashi
6. Search Engine Marketing (sem) For Business: Learn And Do It Rightly
Author: yogesh sashi
7. Toddler Care Provide Valuable Support To Young Children In Howell Nj
Author: Steve Son
8. Encouragement & Appreciation Can Work Wonders In Bringing Out The True Potential Of Young Minds
Author: Yuvashakti Model School
9. Learn From The Comfort Of Home With Extramarks Online Education Platform.
10. The 2-minute Rule For Ctet Exam
11. Study In Canada Guidelines For Indian Students
12. Best Engineering College In Uttarakhand
Author: RIT ROORKEE
13. Python Training In Noida
Author: mapping skills
14. How Schools Are Dealing With Covid-19
Author: Prerna Sharma
15. How Montessori Students Progress Through The Levels Of Mathematics
Author: Daviis Collins