ALL >> General >> View Article
How To Connect A Bluetooth Device In Windows 7
Nowadays, Bluetooth is compatible with all smartphones, tablets, and laptop systems. In case you want to connect headphones, smartphones, speakers, or a mouse to the Windows 7 PC by using Bluetooth, then you can do it easily. In this article, you will get to know how to connect a Bluetooth device in Windows 7.
Allow both devices to be discoverable
• Press on the Start menu symbol located at the end left-hand side of the display.
• Additionally, you can open the start menu by clicking on the Windows key on the system keyboard.
• After the Start menu gets open on display, you need to choose the “Devices and Printers” option given on the right-hand column.
• You have to right-click on the name of the computer or laptop.
• After that, click on the “Bluetooth Settings” button by going to the pull-down list.
• Now, the “Bluetooth Settings” menu gets open on the screen.
• Below the “Options” window, you need to go through the “Allow Bluetooth devices to find this computer” checkbox.
... Press on the OK option to verify.
In case you are trying to pair an Android phone, then go through the steps given below, check your phone visibility:
• Press on the Settings symbol provided on the Home screen to open the application.
• Open the “Connected Devices” or “Devices Connectivity” window.
• In case the Bluetooth is enabled, then you will receive a text which indicates that “your phone or tablet is now visible to nearby devices.”
In case you are using an iOS device, then go through the steps given below to check your phone visibility:
• Click on the “Settings” symbol located on the home screen.
• After the application gets open on the screen, go to the “Bluetooth” menu.
• In case the Bluetooth is enabled, you will get a text indicating that “Now discoverable as (device name).”
In case you are trying to connect a system mouse, keyboard, speakers, then go through the user manual to get to know how to make your device visible.
Here’s how to connect a Bluetooth Device in Windows 7
• Press on the Start option given at the end left-hand side of the display.
• Otherwise, click on the Windows key on the system keyboard.
• After that, choose the “Devices and Printers” option by going to the menu list.
• After the “Devices and Printers” gets open on the screen, press on the “Add a device” option located at the upper left-hand side of the display. It is given under the “Back” and “Forward” options.
• Now, your Windows 7 will find the nearby devices which you can connect to the system.
• Choose any one device which you want to pair with your Windows PC.
• After that, press on the “Next” option.
• In case you are connecting a smartphone, then you will get a verification code which you have to type on the smartphone.
• Verify your selection and let the Windows to complete the installation process of the important drivers.
• Now, you have successfully connected a Bluetooth device in Windows 7.
Source :- https://mcafee-activate-en.com/how-to-connect-a-bluetooth-device-in-windows-7/
Kellie minton is an avid technical blogger, a magazine contributor, a publisher of guides at mcafee.com/activate, and a professional cyber security analyst. Through her writing, she aims to educate people about the dangers and threats lurking in the digital world.
I am a Blogger and Designer .My interests range from technology to design. I am also interested in programming and education.
General Articles1. Paranjape Opulus Thane Schemes Codename Trademark Builders Project Hiranandani Meadows
2. Personal Loan Emi Calculator: Calculate Your Monthly Payments With Ease
3. Ev Charging: Ac Charging Vs Dc Charging
Author: EV fast
4. Top Reasons To Choose The Logitech Ipad Pro 12.9 Keyboard
Author: Bass Electronics
5. 4 Wheeler Rc Registrations Certificate In Mumbai-how To Get A Duplicate Registration Certificate?
6. How Beneficial The Fruit Dehydrators Are?
Author: DYNAMIC DRYERS INTERNATIONAL
7. Mt Kilimanjaro Trekking Trips Are Very Enjoyable And Amazing!
Author: Top Africa Safaris LTD
8. Restoring Smiles With Dental Implants In St. Louis, Mo: Stallings Dental Is Your Go-to Urgent Dental Care Provider
Author: Jessica Williams
9. Transform Your Brand With High-quality Video Animation Services In The Uk
Author: Kort Performance
10. Transform Your Bathroom Into A Spa-like Oasis With Bathroom Remodeling In Carlsbad And San Diego
Author: New Wave Design & Build LLC
11. Slick Plate Carrier And Body Armors – Choose The Right Provider
12. The Best Doctor For Vitiligo Treatment: What Exactly You Must Know?
Author: Laxmi Vitiligo Centre
13. What Are The Top Advantages Of The Kidney Specialist Doctor In Kolkata?
Author: Dr. Smartya Pulai Best Nephrologist
14. Do You Need Macbook Repair In Dubai ?
15. Everything You Need To Know Before Opting For Scotland Tour Packages
Author: Anubhav Vacation