ALL >> Education >> View Article
A Bird Eye View Of Clat 2019 At A Glance & Expected Cut Off
Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) was scheduled for 26th May 2019 at 3.00 PM to 5.00 PM. This year, unlike previous years, CLAT was a Pen and Paper based exam which was conducted successfully without any glitches. CLAT Colleges: CLAT is an all India test conducted every year to select students for 21 National Law Universities in India, other than National Law University-Delhi, which has its own process to select the students through an exam called AILET. CLAT score is also accepted by other law schools including NMIMS- Mumbai, UPES-Dehradun, and Institute of Law, Nirma University-Ahmedabad, and many more, as a part of selecting candidates for their 5-year LL.B.
program. Being a leader for CLAT Coaching in Delhi, Success Mantra (GTB Nagar) experts have brought you Exam analysis as well as Expected cutoffs:- Except for Legal Aptitude, rest of the 4 sections were easy in comparison to last 2 CLAT papers. General Knowledge, Reasoning & English sections were very easy. CLAT 2019 Exam Body: CLAT Consortium of NLUs headed by NLSIU Bangalore. Level of Difficulty: Easy. Exam Mode: Offline A bird eye view of CLAT 2019 Exam : S No. Sections Number of Questions Marks Level of Difficulty Expected attempts for Top NLU 1 Logical Reasoning 40 40 Easy 34-35 2 English 40 40 Easy 32-33 3 Numerical Ability 20 20 Easy 13-14 4 Legal Aptitude 50 50 Easy to Moderate 40-42 5 General Knowledge 50 50 Easy 40-43
Section wise Break- up & Score 1. Logical Reasoning: This section was very easy and all 40 questions would have been possible to answer with time. 2 Questions were mis-printed otherwise rest of the questions were very easy and 100% of the facts asked were already covered in our classroom program.
Name of the Topic Number of Question(s) asked Alphabetical Series 1 Alpha- Numeric Series 2 Number Series 4 Coding- Decoding 2 Direction 1 Blood Relation 1 Analogy 3 Odd One Out 4 Syllogism 5 Puzzle 14 Logical Consistency 3 Total 40
35 + Attempts would be a very good attempt.
2. English: This section was 100% accurate and no surprise factor was present. All questions were very easy except the Vocabulary part (5 Questions).
Name of the Topic Number of Question(s) asked Reading Comprehension 10 Para Jumbles | Ordering of Sentences 5 Idioms & Phrases 5 Foreign Words 5 Mis- spelt Words 5 Sentence Correction 10 Total 40
33 + Attempts would be a very good attempt.
3. Numerical Ability: Law students are mostly afraid of this section but this year was one of the easiest CLAT in its history of last 11 or 12 years. Except a few, most questions were similar to what we taught in class or asked in MOCKs.
Name of the Topic Number of Question(s) asked Number System 1 Percentage 1 Simple & Compound Interest 2 Profit & Loss 2 Ratio 2 Mensuration 1 Speed Time & Distance 2 Time & Work 2 Clock & Calendars 3 Venn- Diagram 1 Algebra 2 Miscellaneous 1 Total 20
14 + Attempts would be a very good attempt.
4. Legal Aptitude: As per the pattern of Success Mantra (GTB Nagar) Mocks, all 50 questions were based on Legal Reasoning which made this section time-consuming. Reading Principles would have been the only pain point for a student but our students might have found it just an another Mock Paper. Our last 5-6 Mocks consisted of all 50 Questions of this section as Legal Reasoning.
Name of the Topic Number of Question(s) asked Indian Contract Act 18-20 Indian Penal Code 10-12 Indian Tort Act 10-12 Miscellaneous 8-12 Total 50
42 + Attempts would be a very good attempt.
5. General Knowledge: One of the easiest section of this paper. Most of the questions were asked from Current Affairs, in between the months of September 2018 to April 2019. Facts were very easy and 40 score was easily doable if one would have studied our Fortnightly CA Compendium and taken the all 15 Mocks which were conducted Offline.
Topics covered under this section were Current Affairs of national & international importance, Science & Technology, Economy, Sports, Awards, International Organizations, Days, Books & Authors, Polity, History (Only 1 Question), and Appointments.
42 + Attempts would be a very good attempt.
CLAT 2019: expected Cut-offs As the whole paper pattern was on the easier side, the cut-offs are expected to go high. NLUs Expected Cut-Offs for General Category Bangalore 152+ Hyderabad 150+ Kolkata 148-149 Bhopal 145+ Mumbai, Jodhpur, Raipur, Gandhi Nagar 142-145 Lucknow, Patiyala, Patna 138-140 Any of the NLU 122+
Disclaimer: All information on questions, cut-offs, analysis and scores are based on independent analysis and evaluation made by our experts. The actual numbers and figures may vary.
To read more go to- https://www.successmantra.in/blog/view/a-bird-eye-view-of-clat-2019-at-a-glance---expected-cut-off
Education Articles1. Is Life Fair? Look At The World Naked, Laid Bare, And Nude
Author: Shannon Panzo
2. Easy And Comprehensive Way Of Learning Algebra Formula
3. Custom Driving Lessons For You – Prompt Driving School
Author: Tejas Joshi
4. 3d Architectural Online Modelling Courses
Author: Yait Institute
5. Need Ncert Solutions For 10th Class?
Author: Digital Teacher
6. Agriculture In Indian Economy
Author: Current Affairs Review
7. 5 Benefits Of Getting Your Assignment Done By An Expert
Author: Lucy Miranda
8. Power Bi Online Training | Power Bi Online Course| Iteducationalexperts
9. Python Online Training |python Online Course| Iteducationalexperts
10. Ui Online Training |ui Online Course| Iteducationalexperts
11. Aws Online Training |aws Online Course| Iteducationalexperts
12. Angularjs Online Training | Angularjs Online Course| Iteducationalexperts
13. Devops Online Training |iteducationalexperts
14. Linux Online Training | Iteducationalexperts
15. Sap Ps Online Training | Iteducationalexperts|