ALL >> Fitness >> View Article
The Best Yoga Poses For Increasing Your Energy
Here are some of the best yoga poses to increase your energy.
Fatigue and tiredness are signs that your body lacks energy. The fundamental cause of the same is physical exertion, lack of sleep, mental stress, etc. But you can’t be low the entire time it affects your physical as well as mental health. For someone who is involved in yoga, yoga retreats or maybe luxury yoga retreats would the best option to pamper themselves.
If you aren’t into yoga maybe this is the time to engage yourself into one. Here are some of the best yoga poses for increasing your energy.
1. Vrikshasana (The Tree Pose): This pose is one of the basic yet effective yoga poses and falls under beginner level of Hatha yoga. Balancing your body for at least 45 seconds on each leg in Vrikshasana not only energizes the body but also advances body balance. It improves neuromuscular coordination for balance between mind and body and strengthens the spine. It helps in enhancing focus and concentration of the mind and therefore, beneficial for students. Moreover, it stretches the chest cavity, shoulders as well as inner thighs.
2. Utkatasana (The Chair Pose): This pose may seem easy at first but takes a lot of strength to stay in the pose. Utkatasana is basic level vinyasa yoga and to achieve maximum benefits try to hold the pose for 60 seconds. It cultivates your morning energy throughout the day in various ways. It stretches your back, buttocks, and torso and energizes the heart. With consistent practice, this pose can help relieve pains in the back and joints. The longer you will hold the pose more toned and strengthened your legs and calves will be.
3. Chakrasana (The Wheel Pose): This pose is one of the challenging poses of Ashtanga yoga. Chakrasana is one of the morning poses which increases and maintains the energy of the body throughout the day. It strengthens your arms, legs, lower back and buttocks and stretches the core. It improves the functioning of the thyroid gland and heals asthma. Apart from the physical benefits, it helps to counterbalance depression. Another most important benefit of this pose is that it activates the seven chakras of the body; these chakras channelize energy in the right direction. It works best if you can hold the pose for at least 2-4 minutes.
4. Kapotasana (The Pigeon Pose): This pose is the beginner level of Ashtanga yoga and should be held for at least 60 seconds for improved results. It is suggested that Kapotasana must be practiced early in the morning empty stomach as it cleans bowel. This pose strengthens and stretches the joints and muscles of your legs; also develops flexibility in the body. It increases the heartbeat which results in increased intake of oxygen and ultimately, regulates blood pressure in the body. Moreover, this pose has therapeutic effects on urinary disorders.
5. Natarajasana (The Dance Pose): This pose resembles the Hindu deity Lord Shiva in his dancing avatar. Natarajasana is intermediate level vinyasa yoga and to gain benefits from this pose try to stay in this pose for at least 60 seconds. Apart from replenishing energy in the body, this pose strengthens your chest, legs, and buttocks and stretches your thighs and arms. Trying to hold the pose will not only releases tension from your muscles but also improves body posture and enhances flexibility in the body. If you ever plan for a luxury yoga retreat in India, practice this pose in the midst of the Himalayas. You will experience the diffusion of energies.
These yoga poses are a part of many luxury yoga retreats, yoga courses and even yoga certification courses to offer maximum benefits to the practitioners. In order to experience the same start practicing yoga today.
Fitness Articles1. Detoxing: Reducing Your Cancer Risk Getintegrativehealth | Nyc
Author: Dr. Kristine Blanche
2. How Can Regular Running On Treadmill Help?
3. Benefits Of Bench Press
4. Importance And Benefits Of Using Supplements
5. A Beginner’s Guide To Why Protein Supplements
6. Reasons You Should Hire A Personal Trainer
Author: Mike Blaze
7. Yoga Therapy
Author: mohana basran
8. Resolve Conflicts And Problems Through The Wisdom And Understanding Of Marriage Counseling In Scotts
Author: peter Ball
9. How To Slim Down Your Thighs With Easy Exercises?
10. Four Exercises To Get Flat Belly In Few Months
11. Low-carb Diet Plan For Weight Loss
Author: Anita kapoor
12. What Makes Gym Bag With Shoe Compartment So Popular?
Author: Jennifer Quinn
13. What Is Breast Cancer And Symptoms
Author: Ayush Deol
14. Enroll To Improve Your Knowledge With Yoga Teacher Training Programs
Author: Rajesh mishra
15. Subha Comprehensive Cancer Care-medical|surgical|radiation Oncology