ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
What Led Lighting Can Do For Your Pool In Naples, Florida
Outdoor LED lighting in Florida is not a must-have swimming pool accessory. The lights are up there with floating speakers, inflatable glow-in-the dark jellyfish, and swan loungers. But have you ever considered a bright LED light or two at the bottom of your pool to light up the water during an exhilarating late-night swim?
The key considerations for choosing the right pool lighting for you is the nature of the pool, its function, how it is used at night, and what ambience you are trying to create. It is possible to utilize LED pool lighting in Florida kits to plug in and play, and it is also possible to create custom LED pool lights in Florida in a system unique to your pool. For the most part, this comes down to cost, time, and regulations.
Do you have an existing pool lighting system? If so, it is possible to take your waterproof fixtures and fittings out of the pool, dry them off and then undertake a full LED pool light retrofit. This is possible because all modern LEDs are designed with all common fittings on the market allowing for simple one-for-one-light-bulb substitution.
When creating your own pool lighting, research carefully about the types of LED lights available including strip lights, magnetic lights, and those housed in special waterproof housing. Look at how you combine underwater and above-ground lighting to maximum effect, and which color seems most inviting. Do consider dimmable and controllable lights as a way of increasing this flexibility. When it comes to wiring, however, always use a qualified electrician and seek advice from the company who built or supplied your pool.
Remember, even though the entire world is steadily moving towards using energy-free lighting, it is never wise to risk the safety of yourself or your pool guests just to save money by not hiring a qualified electrical contractor like Lanai Lights.
The best LED pool lights at Lanai Lights now offer consumers additional flexibility, durability, reliability, and cost effectiveness. LEDs come in different colors, can be dimmed, remote-controlled, and are better suited to underwater environments. The primary advantage of LED lights for pools is their running cost - in short, LEDs require less electricity to produce light than any other kind of bulb, saving families and businesses hundreds of pounds, if not more, a year. Don't wait any longer, make the switch today! Contact Lanai Lights now! 239-415-2561
Lanai Lights offers fantastic outdoor lighting installations in Fort Myers, Florida, and all surrounding Southwest Florida areas. Get your own beautiful LED lighting today by calling us at 877-818-8445 or 239-415-2561.
Home and Garden Articles1. Take Control Of Your Space With Next Generation Slide And Pivot Bifold Doors
Author: Barry La Grange
2. Tips To Identify Dependable Online Sources To Get Living Room Rugs Ideas
Author: Carpet Online
3. Spruce Up Your Crib With Budget Laminate Floors
Author: Phoebe Holland
4. Understanding The Strengths And Weaknesses Of White Wood Flooring
Author: Bernard Wogan
5. Landscaping And Your Business Success!
Author: Nathan Boutros
6. How To Innovate Your Modern Homes Garage Doors With Clopay Avante™ Collection In Arizona
Author: Cookson Door Sales of Arizona
7. Productive Strategies For Carpets In Surrey That You Can Use Immediately
8. Astonishing Info About Carpets In Coquitlam
9. Introducing Carpets In North Vancouver
10. Choosing Rugs In North Vancouver
11. What You Need To Know About Rugs In Burnaby
12. New Questions About Best Carpet In Vancouver Answered And Why You Must Read Every Word Of This Repor
13. Should I Hire Landscapers In Penrith?
Author: Nathan Boutros
14. Swimming Pool Maintenance And Safety Tips This Holidays In Florida
Author: Contemporary Poold
15. How To Keep Your Pool Clean For The Holidays In Southwest Florida, Fl
Author: Contemporary Pools