ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
What Led Lighting Can Do For Your Pool In Naples, Florida
Outdoor LED lighting in Florida is not a must-have swimming pool accessory. The lights are up there with floating speakers, inflatable glow-in-the dark jellyfish, and swan loungers. But have you ever considered a bright LED light or two at the bottom of your pool to light up the water during an exhilarating late-night swim?
The key considerations for choosing the right pool lighting for you is the nature of the pool, its function, how it is used at night, and what ambience you are trying to create. It is possible to utilize LED pool lighting in Florida kits to plug in and play, and it is also possible to create custom LED pool lights in Florida in a system unique to your pool. For the most part, this comes down to cost, time, and regulations.
Do you have an existing pool lighting system? If so, it is possible to take your waterproof fixtures and fittings out of the pool, dry them off and then undertake a full LED pool light retrofit. This is possible because all modern LEDs are designed with all common fittings on the market allowing for simple one-for-one-light-bulb substitution.
When creating your own pool lighting, research carefully about the types of LED lights available including strip lights, magnetic lights, and those housed in special waterproof housing. Look at how you combine underwater and above-ground lighting to maximum effect, and which color seems most inviting. Do consider dimmable and controllable lights as a way of increasing this flexibility. When it comes to wiring, however, always use a qualified electrician and seek advice from the company who built or supplied your pool.
Remember, even though the entire world is steadily moving towards using energy-free lighting, it is never wise to risk the safety of yourself or your pool guests just to save money by not hiring a qualified electrical contractor like Lanai Lights.
The best LED pool lights at Lanai Lights now offer consumers additional flexibility, durability, reliability, and cost effectiveness. LEDs come in different colors, can be dimmed, remote-controlled, and are better suited to underwater environments. The primary advantage of LED lights for pools is their running cost - in short, LEDs require less electricity to produce light than any other kind of bulb, saving families and businesses hundreds of pounds, if not more, a year. Don't wait any longer, make the switch today! Contact Lanai Lights now! 239-415-2561
Lanai Lights offers fantastic outdoor lighting installations in Fort Myers, Florida, and all surrounding Southwest Florida areas. Get your own beautiful LED lighting today by calling us at 877-818-8445 or 239-415-2561.
Home and Garden Articles1. Guide To Buying Black Bathroom Faucets
Author: Donna Johnson
2. Find The Perfect Kitchen Remodel Options When You Are Clear On These Choices
Author: James Kuck
3. Online Furniture And Appliances Rental Store From Thinkrenta
Author: Vijay Yadav
4. How To Decorate Your Miniature Garden
Author: Patrica Crewe
5. Chemical Storage Containers | Extendaline - New Containers, Cabins
6. Flat Pack Containers | Extendaline - Outdoor Bike Storage
7. Flat Pack Storage Containers | Extendaline - Garden Storage Container
8. Upvc French Casement Window Manufacturers
9. Removing Bed Bugs With The Help Of Professional Exterminators
Author: David Alexander
10. Do I Need An Indoor Air Quality Test?
Author: ServiceMaster Upstate
11. Seven Common Asphalt Pavement Repair Techniques
Author: Sierra Solomon
12. A Not-so-brief But Interesting History Of Asphalt
Author: Sierra Solomon
13. Safe Flea And Tick Sprays - Eco-friendly Solutions At Affordable Prices
Author: Nature's Own Solutions
14. The Reasons To Hire A Professional Painting Contractor
Author: Martha Navas
15. Cluck! Taking A Look At Hens And Chicks
Author: Florence Blum