ALL >> Health >> View Article
Dr. Nayana H. Patel- Best Ivf Doctor In India
Dr. Nayana H. Patel
Surrogacy and Infertility Expert,
Dr. Nayana Patel is medical director of Akanksha Hospital and Research institute, Anand, Gujarat, India. Dr. Patel had started IVF centre "Akanksha infertility and IVF Clinic" in small town of Gujarat in 1991, to give a helping hand with modern techniques to many infertile couples. Since then till now more than 6000 IVF babies are born by her treatment. She started treatment with surrogacy since 2003. The first surrogacy case of Dr. Patel was Asia's first and world's 5th case of surrogate grandmother. Her practice in field of IVF and surrogacy is well recognized globally.
Dr. Nayna Patel has passed her MBBS and MD with five gold medals. She has attended the scientific programme and IVF workshops at National University, Singapore in 1996. She has been to various IVF centres of USA, South Korea, and UK etc. for training in the field of IVF technology.
Medical Director at Sat. Kaival Hospital Pvt.Ltd. & Akansha Infertility and IVF Clinic, Anand, Gujarat-388001, India.
• Honourable visiting Gynaecologist at S.P. University since 1991.
• Asst. Prof at P.S. Medical College, Karamsad – 1987 – 90.
• Asst. Prof. at M.P. Shah Medical College, Jamnagar – 1986 – 87.
• Akanksha Infertility and IVF Clinic was the first surrogate services centre of India on a large scale.
• Total 1400 surrogate babies are born by treatment of Dr. Patel, till March, 2019.
• She has been internationally acclaimed for this IVF Surrogacy work, wherein the surrogate gets an opportunity to help the infertile couple as well as get financial compensation.
• Dr. Patel's first case for surrogacy was Asia’s 1st & World’s 5th case of surrogate grandmother, who delivered twins on 18/01/2004. In this historical event the couple’s embryos were implanted in the patient's mother as the patient had MRKH syndrome (hypo plastic uterus). This case has been widely covered by the world new services, print & electronic media. BBC has done a documentary on this case.
• Couples of more than 45 countries have been blessed with babies through surrogacy treatment by Dr. Patel.
Honor's Felicitations & References:
• IMA Gujarat has awarded her with the "Dr. Shobhanaben A. Shah Rotating Trophy" for Year 2006 – 07 for best Social work by a medical practitioner.
• The former Chief Minister of Gujarat, Shree. Narendra Modi had invited her to honour her at the district "Mahila Sammelan" on 27th July, at Ode.
• Dr. Nayna Patel was selected as President of State Obst. & Gynaec society of Gujarat (SOGOG), for the year 2010.
• Dr. Nayana Patel was felicitated by GCCI (Gujarat Chamber of Commerce and Industry) on 8th March 2009 (Women’s Day) by Minister Mrs. Anandiben Patel.
• Dr. Patel was invited in "Oprah Winfery Show" –9th October 2007.
• Dr. Patel has also been invited at show HardTalk.
• Dr. Patel has invited as a speaker in TEDTalk.
• Among numbers of documentaries featuring her work in surrogacy, the well-known are “Womb of the World” by National Geographic, "House of Surrogates" By BBC.
• CNN, Star TV, Zee, Aaj Tak, NDTV etc. have shown her work. Dr. Patel was called for interview by Zee Sangini for Gujarat Day, where in 7 leading ladies of Gujarat were honoured along with Dr. Nayana Patel. Magazines like Abhiyan, Chitralekha, The week, India Today, Eve magazine – London, Maclean – Canada, Mariclaire – USA have published article on her work.
• "Miss. Phul Gulabi", a Gujarati two Act play has also been made on Dr. Nayna Patel and her work on surrogacy, written by Mr. Nausil Mehta and Directed by Mr. Vipul Shah.
• "Asha Nu Antim Kiran" and "The Last Ray of Hope", books written by Mr. Karshan Bhadarka on Dr. Patel's work, were launched in March and July 2009.
• Dr. Patel has delivered lectures on surrogacy and infertility in National and International conferences.
Health Articles1. An Overview Of Conditions Treated By Physiotherapy
Author: Michael Devine
2. How The Treatment Of Root Canal Is Provided?
Author: Andy Andrew
3. Questions To Ask Your Pediatrician During Newborn Visits
4. What Benefits Are Provided By Orthodontic Treatments?
Author: Thomas Adler
5. Biogenum Receives $1 Million Grant To Enhance Psychosocial Research For Dementia Care
6. When To Opt For General Dentistry?
Author: Claudia Lamington
7. Melanosis May Be Mistaken For Male Organ Rash
Author: John Dugan
8. The Importance Of Dietary Fibre In Keeping You Hale And Hearty
Author: Jay Chokshi
9. Why Buy The Right Dental Products From Good Manufacturers In China?
Author: Andy Zheng
10. Types Of Diabetes - Important Facts You Wanted To Know
Author: Jessica Cristina
11. Male Organ Pain? Duh! Some Easy Answers
Author: John Dugan
12. Everything You Need To Know About Cataract By Utsav Eye Clinic Kharghar, Navi Mumbai
Author: Bhoum Anbhavane
13. Gain Huge Success With Uk Meds
Author: Gain Huge Success With Uk Meds
14. Outline Of Stimming In Autism Child | Autism Stimming Treatment In Bangalore
15. The 7 Sins Of Rheumatoid Arthritis
Author: Shraddha singh gautam