ALL >> Education >> View Article
Everything You Need To Know About Indian Talent Olympiad Examinations 2019
Indian Talent Olympiad is an educational organization which conducts national level Olympiad examinations for class 1st to class 10th in schools across India.
Indian Talent Olympiad is an educational organization, established in 2012 by leading academicians and scientists of the country, with the objectives of identifying and nurturing student talent leading to improved academic performance.
Indian Talent Olympiad organizes 8 Olympiads each year:
1. National Science Indian Talent Olympiad (NSITO)
National Mathematics Indian Talent Olympiad (NMITO)
3. National English Indian Talent Olympiad (NEITO)
4. National Knowledge Indian Talent Olympiad (NKITO)
5. National Computer Indian Talent Olympiad (NCITO)
6. National Art Indian Talent Olympiad (NAITO)
7. National Essay Indian Talent Olympiad (NESITO)
8. National Social Indian Talent Olympiad (NSOITO)
Two level Olympiad examination: NSITO, NMITO, NEITO, NKITO.
One level Olympiad examination: NCITO, NAITO, NEITO, NSOITO.
The syllabus of every subject is designed considering all the boards (i.e. CBSE, ICSE, State Board & International Board) according to each class 1st to 10th.
Students studying from class 1st to 10th are eligible to give Indian Talent Olympiad Examination.
Exam Pattern & Duration:
For class 1st to 10th exam duration is 65 minutes.
Class 1-4: (No. of questions=35, Total marks=50)
Class 5-10: (No. of questions=50, Total marks=50)
Division of marks in question paper section wise:
There will be two sections in each question paper for every class.
Section 1: In this section, the questions will be from their respective academics to test the understanding of fundamentals.
Section 2: In this section the questions will be based on logical reasoning, problem-solving skills & analytical skills.
Section 1: 25 Marks (25 questions); Section 2: 10 marks (10 questions).
Section 1: 35 Marks (35 questions); Section 2: 15 Marks (15 questions).
Each & every student can get study material & preparation material of National Science Indian Talent Olympiad examination in two ways.
• Via School: School can mention the required number of workbooks for the particular subject during submission of the registration form for an examination.
• Individually: Students can visit Indian Talent Olympiad's official website for the e-book, where students can individually order the books of particular subjects.
Education Articles1. Togaf - Enriching And Empowering Lives
Author: Nitesh Prasad
2. Vfx Courses In Pune – Arena Animation Tilak Road
Author: Arena Animation Tilak Road
3. How Digital Marketing Is Important To E-commerce Websites?
Author: SUJATA KALE
4. Best Cyber Security Career 2020 Roadmap For It Professionals
5. Last One Month Strategy For Neet 2020
Author: Ajay Dulgach
6. Impacts Of Covid-19 On The Website Designing Development Companies
Author: RIYA SARODE
7. Can Blockchain Technology Help To Grow Gdp ?
Author: Block chain council
8. What You Need To Do In Your Career When You Are 22 ?
Author: Rohit Chandiramani
9. Public Speaking - Tips To Look More Confident Even If You Are Not
10. Skills Studying Abroad Helps You Acquire
Author: Sushil Sukhwani
11. Which Short Term Online Certification Course You Should Pursue Now
Author: Prerna Mehta
12. Paramedical Courses In Dehradun
Author: Manish Chamoli
13. Amazon Competitor Analysis | Step By Step Guide For Beginners.
Author: Joel Lazrado
14. Top Blockchain Tools For Remote Work In A Period Of Covid
Author: Block chain council
15. The Most Effective Steps To Developing The Best Parent-school Relationship