ALL >> Hardware-Software >> View Article
Pre Order & Backorder Extension By Fme
Pre Order & Backorder Extension by FME
• Maximize Store Revenues with Pre-Orders & Back Orders
• Enable Pre-Ordering on Specific Products or Entire Catalog
• Offer Pre-Order Products on Discount
• Display Countdown Timer
• Compatible with Configurable, Grouped & Bundle Products
• Customizable Countdown Timer
• Option for Customers to Cancel their Pre-Order
• Replace Add to Cart with Pre-Order Button
• Show Product Availability Date & Custom Message
• Limit Minimum & Maximum Order Quantity
• Add Custom Message to All Pre-Orders & Back Orders
Pre-Order & Backorder Extension allows your customers to Pre-Order products which you are about to launch on your Online Store. It will help you to increase sales. You can also display availability date and Countdown Timer. Another cool feature of the extension is you can take Order for those Products which are out of Stock.
Or you can enable Pre-Ordering on Specific Products only or Entire Catalog. You can add your own custom rules to Pre-Order. By displaying a Countdown Timer on Product and Listing Page you can keep your customers informed about Pre-Order Duration. You can customize the Countdown Timer according to the feel and look of Your Theme. You can select from 3 different colors which suits for you, can change Font, Color, and Counter Width.
Give customers the flexibility to cancel Pre-order at any time before deliver. You can Enable/Disable this feature from the Backend and also can set the number of days before customer can cancel.
You can replace the default text “Add to Cart” Button with Pre-Order or Back Order button.
You can display a message of product availability date t inform them when product will be available or back in stock. You can limit Minimum and Maximum Order Quantity, this will help to prevent a Customer to Pre-Order all available products.
You can send an Email notification or display a custom message in Order Section in My Account about the Pre-Order nature of the product.
You can optimize Pre-Order product price according to your sales strategy by either increasing price or offering a discount. The price can be changed by a fixed value or percentage price.
To give customers the freedom to choose their product variations, you can enable Pre-Orders for configurable products as well. From backend, you can restrict configurable products to just one combination.
Example: If you are selling a Jacket with 3 color and 3 sizes, you can offer pre-order for just 1 color and 1 size
Powerful Key Features
1. Enable Pre Order for Upcoming & Backorder for Out of Stock Products
2. Compatible with Simple, Variables, Grouped & Bundle Products
3. Replace Add to Cart with Custom Pre Order or Back Order Button
4. Show Availability Date & Countdown Timer and Custom Message
5. Display Pre-Order Label in Checkout, Order detail page and Email
6. Easily filter Pre Order & Backorder from Back office
Maximize Store Revenues with Pre-Orders & Back Orders
• 45 Days Money Back Guarantee
• FREE Lifetime Support
• 2 Minutes Installation
• Developed by Magento Certified Developers
Complete Detail & Live Demo Here- https://www.fmeextensions.com/pre-order-backorders-magento-2-extension.html
Hardware/Software Articles1. Business Cash Management Tools For The 21st Century
Author: Yogendra Shinde
2. Plastic Extrusion Profile Manufacturers In Kolkata
3. Dominance Of Erp Software In Different Industries
Author: Rashmi Deshpande
4. New Advanced Quote Management Module For Hvac Service Companies
Author: Ellen Jessica
5. Integrate Your Text Editing Features With Rich Text Editor
Author: Sub Systems
6. Which Considerations Should Be Taken Into Account When Implementing The New Erp For Food Manufacturi
7. Top App Developers Phoenix
Author: Sataware Technologies
8. Top 9 Event Management Apps
Author: Abhay Bhatia
9. What Trends Will You See In Software Automated Testing In 2020
Author: Oliver Moore
10. Multi Service App
11. Jak Zaimportować Plik Dbx Do Programu Outlook Pst
12. Sap Erp Predicted Trends For The Year 2020
Author: vinay kumar
13. What Are The Latest Trends In Agile Testing?
Author: Oliver Moore
14. Haider Rizvi | Software Developer
Author: Abdul Rehman
15. What Standout Performance Of Delivery Route Planning App?
Author: John Pearson