ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
One Way Guide To Types Of Podcasts
As there is an increase in number of podcasters worldwide, budding podcasters often gets confused. In this article we have explained various types of podcasts and what will suit you the most on the basis of your expertise.
This is one of the most common types and is used by many people. If you have an expertise in any particular field and want to share with an audience, then this is the podcast for you. You just need a microphone and you are ready to go.
Another common podcast which many podcasters rely on is the co-hosted or the conversational type. In this type of podcast there will be either couple of people or a bunch of them discussing on a particular subject like sports, travel, TV shows, movie reviews etc. So with different people you are able to listen to different views. If you are a group of people and have something interesting for your listeners then you can go for this type of podcast.
One of the most interesting and intriguing podcast is the storytelling. To start this type of podcast you need to have great experience and knowledge of the subject/topic or category you want to tell your audience. Storytelling is further divided into two categories: Fiction & Non Fiction.
If you are going for the non-fiction type then you will need team which will help you research & investigate on the particular subject as your content needs to be based on facts.
But if you are going for the fiction type then you need to be good and creative in the content, if you are a good writer and can tell the stories, if not then you might need to hire a voice over artist to tell the stories you wrote.
This is one of the most trending podcast these days. It involves an interviewer and a guest for the interview. You can interview different guests from different backgrounds to give your audience a variety content to listen. You need to do a quick background check of your guest whom you are interviewing and prepare a set of questions you will ask. To make this a successful podcast, you need to select your guests carefully, so that your listeners are always engaged.
This is one of the expensive types of podcast as it involves a large number of team members and a proper structural format. You can create the format of the show depending on the field of your choice like sports, politics and invite guests on your show to bring new points and perspectives for your listeners.
To know more about the different categories of the above podcast types, visit www.audecibel.com The best podcast player. Its Easy and Its Free
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. Astpp Is The Only Open Source Smart Voip Solution
Author: Rogers Jack
2. Improve Organizational Productivity With Gamification
Author: Katalyst Technologies Inc
3. Comparing Edm 790 And Edm 900 Systems
Author: Joseph Polizzotto
4. Questions That You Need To Ask The Service Provider About Pos Billing Software
Author: Sukriti Sinha
5. What Do You Think Of Robotics As A Field Of Study?
Author: Ankur Anand
6. How To Co-ordinate With Mobile Application Developers
Author: Soumya Banerjee
7. Want To Drive Growth? One Thing That Can Help You Is Managed File Transfer
Author: Lisa Brown
8. Unlock Business Success With Clothing Design Software
Author: Johny Peter
9. Free Delivery Route Planner App Has Made Route Optimization Look Easier!
Author: John Pearson
10. Best Laptops Under 200 And 300 Dollars
11. Which Is The Best Training Centre For Data Science?
12. Why Does My Business Need Human Resources Management System?
Author: Abdul Ali
13. Cctv Camera Installation For Home Surveillance And Safety
Author: Rachael Jones
14. Fiber Optic Patch Cable Pc, Apc Or Upc
Author: HYC Co Ltd
15. Ios Application Development Company In Noida India
Author: Natasha Verma