ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
One Way Guide To Types Of Podcasts
As there is an increase in number of podcasters worldwide, budding podcasters often gets confused. In this article we have explained various types of podcasts and what will suit you the most on the basis of your expertise.
This is one of the most common types and is used by many people. If you have an expertise in any particular field and want to share with an audience, then this is the podcast for you. You just need a microphone and you are ready to go.
Another common podcast which many podcasters rely on is the co-hosted or the conversational type. In this type of podcast there will be either couple of people or a bunch of them discussing on a particular subject like sports, travel, TV shows, movie reviews etc. So with different people you are able to listen to different views. If you are a group of people and have something interesting for your listeners then you can go for this type of podcast.
One of the most interesting and intriguing podcast is the storytelling. To start this type of podcast you need to have great experience and knowledge of the subject/topic or category you want to tell your audience. Storytelling is further divided into two categories: Fiction & Non Fiction.
If you are going for the non-fiction type then you will need team which will help you research & investigate on the particular subject as your content needs to be based on facts.
But if you are going for the fiction type then you need to be good and creative in the content, if you are a good writer and can tell the stories, if not then you might need to hire a voice over artist to tell the stories you wrote.
This is one of the most trending podcast these days. It involves an interviewer and a guest for the interview. You can interview different guests from different backgrounds to give your audience a variety content to listen. You need to do a quick background check of your guest whom you are interviewing and prepare a set of questions you will ask. To make this a successful podcast, you need to select your guests carefully, so that your listeners are always engaged.
This is one of the expensive types of podcast as it involves a large number of team members and a proper structural format. You can create the format of the show depending on the field of your choice like sports, politics and invite guests on your show to bring new points and perspectives for your listeners.
To know more about the different categories of the above podcast types, visit www.audecibel.com The best podcast player. Its Easy and Its Free
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. Digital Transformation In 2020: 5 Pro Tips To Ensure Success
Author: Brian Burell
2. How Does Nav Help Combat Wholesale Distribution Challenges?
Author: Sapna Gupta
3. Importance Of Equipment In Manufacturing Process
Author: Anthea Johnson
4. Sling Tv Losing Subscribers For First Time As The Streaming Race Continues
Author: Aida Martin
5. Call Center Crm Integration For Different Crm Solutions
Author: Zenteno peterson
6. Difference Between Traditional Desktop Web Apps And Mobile Apps
Author: Paul Adam
7. How The Blockchain Secure Your Important Data?
Author: Karan Khatnani
8. Significant Considerations For Entrepreneurs Before Social Media App Development
Author: Ash Rakars
9. Buy Cell Phone Repair Tools And Accessories
10. Why Small Companies Should Start Using Cloud Erp Solution?
Author: Sapna Gupta
11. Top Upcoming Trends In The App Industry
Author: Melissa charm
12. Intelligent Process Automation Market By Component, Technology, Vertical, And Region - Global Foreca
Author: siddharth mnm
13. Top 5 Successful Mobile App Development Trends In 2020
Author: Natasha Verma
14. Why Employing The Best Mobile App Development Company Is Pivotal For Any Business In Today's World?
Author: Micheal Joseph
15. How Intelligent Call Center Software Is Helping Companies?
Author: Ethan Jones