ALL >> Hardware-Software >> View Article
Revamp Your Business Practices With Digital Transformation
Total Articles: 73
In today’s tech-driven environment, digitalization has become the key for enterprises to achieve their business objectives and stay competitive. The objectives include streamlining the value chain, improving work efficiency, increasing productivity, cost optimization, reducing waste, delivering high-quality output, achieving customer satisfaction and profit maximization. Without the incorporation of latest digital trends, your business is likely to nosedive in the face of intense competition. Thus, it is no more feasible to turn a blind eye to the significance of digitalization. Furthermore, it is through the harnessing of right digital technologies that a company can achieve ROI, stay ahead of its rivals, understand the trends of the dynamic consumer market, and chart its future course of action. Notwithstanding the uncertainty and cost involved in adopting digital transformation, it is an attractive strategy for businesses to keep pace with the competitive digital ecosystem of today. Find below some of the tips that can help your business undergo a hassle-free digital transition.
Steps to achieve a hassle-free digital transition
1. A roadmap for going digital- Businesses can face hiccups in their pursuit to go digital. However, you can strategize a plan that includes the listing of business priorities, short-term and long-term objectives and practical timelines to achieve the same. It shall minimize the procedural hiccups in the value chain, thereby enabling your firm to get the maximum benefits.
2. Prepare the IT infrastructure- Without a proper IT infrastructure in place, a company is likely to face hassles and uncertainty while going digital. Make sure the enterprise has a robust internet speed, information security features and wireless connectivity to bring its digital transition strategy to fruition.
3. Pick the appropriate technologies- The goals and size of a company determine its business requirement. Therefore, not every digital trend is suitable to be implemented across business verticals. One should estimate the practical needs of a business before opting for the correct digital technology.
4. Upgrade your manpower- To leverage enterprise digital transformation, the workforce needs to be well-versed with the digital trends of the day like data science, machine learning among others. By imparting proper training and guidance to your employees, your firm can maximize its profitability due to improved productivity.
Given below are some of the latest digital trends, which need to be implemented should you aim to achieve the maximum ROI for your business.
1. The requirement of ERP- The complexity of today’s business needs an integrated approach wherein a slew of interconnected applications can help to manage the business by automating the process flows across departments. With the implementation of the ERP solution, real-time operations like inventory management, payroll management, vendor management etc can be simplified by using automated reports that are generated by the system. This software creates an overarching architecture that ensures seamless collaboration among various business segments. From keeping a record of payroll to tracking the flow of resources, an ERP can link isolated processes to the centralized database of the business. By employing such a digital business transformation solution, business owners can take faster decisions and make informed choices to increase their profit margins.
2. Cloud storage- Cloud based storage has emerged as a significant component of the digital transformation initiatives taken by businesses. It provides a low cost but highly efficient and capacious model of storing data across the value chain. Modern businesses rely on cloud-based storage facilities to optimize cost, enhance mobility, and reduce their dependence on maintaining a robust in-house system. They can choose from cloud models like public, private or hybrid and use them as SaaS, PaaS, or IaaS platform. The cloud storage, especially the private one provides enhanced security to protect data from cyber threats like malware, virus, and trojans etc. These reasons explain why cloud storage has become an indispensable part of the digital transformation solutions of today.
3. Age of automated testing- The need to develop quality software application has necessitated the implementation of automated testing in the SDLC. As a part of the Agile-DevOps paradigm, automated testing helps in the quicker identification of glitches and achieve outcomes like Continuous Testing and Delivery. It helps businesses to overcome the shortcomings of manual testing related to human fatigue and inaccurate error handling to produce high-quality software.
4. Big Data in today’s age- Modern business processes generate a copious amount of data that traditional data processing tools cannot handle. This is where big data, a trend in digital transformation, has become popular due to the existence of 3Vs- Velocity, Volume, and Variety. Not only do a big data system facilitates the saving of huge volumes of data, it stores them in a variety of formats like images, text, audio, and video as well. Velocity, known for the real-time transmission of data in the realm of big data technology, allows swift coordination among various business segments. Having steady access to big data brings in a number of benefits for businesses such as long-term cost savings, understanding the latest market conditions, effective customer management, and brand promotion through improved operations and management.
To derive multiple benefits by embracing advanced digital technologies, businesses should give digital transformation implementation a serious thought. Revamping business practices by leveraging digital technologies can help them enhance their value proposition and achieve ROI.
Hardware/Software Articles1. How Is The Healthcare Industry Doing In Its Digital Transformation Journey?
Author: Diya Jones
2. What Constitutes A Test Automation Framework?
Author: Diya Jones
3. How To Hire The Right Mobile App Development Company ?
Author: Mayank Pratap
4. Zoho Quickbooks Integration
Author: tds llp
5. How Hospital Management System Software Can Be Beneficial In Running A Dental Clinic
Author: GA Technocare Technology
6. Mobile Automation Testing - A Comprehensive Guide
Author: Diya Jones
7. Lesser Known Facts About Epson Inkjet Printers At A Glance
Author: ADV Software
8. Why You Need Rtf To Pdf Converter Software?
Author: Sub Systems
9. Password Protected Video Encryption Software 2019 | Edukrypt
10. How To Get Test Automation Right In Devops
Author: Diya Jones
11. Convert Ost To Pst Outlook 2016
Author: Atom TechSoft OST to PST Converter is a migrating
12. Online Catalog Software: Finding The Best One!
Author: Page Turn Pro
13. Enterprise Resource Planning Software: What Are The Trends!
Author: Think Tribe
14. Best It Software Development Company In Hyderabad | Codexbox
15. What Are The New Features Of The Arlo Security Camera?
Author: John Sina