ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
Why You Need A Qa Tool To Prevent System Failure?
Quality is of utmost importance in software development. The whole software development life cycle works on a prime goal to deliver high-quality software. It plays a pivotal role in software development as per client’s business requirements and specifications. A small error or bug in the code can lead to system failure.
Quality assurance takes care of meeting the expected results, identifying and removing issues and problems to maintain consistency and reliability in the project.
Having a tool in place keeps a tab on all the activities that come under quality assurance. It considers the overall process. Maintaining the quality of a software product also reduces the number of defects or errors and brings confidence in the team of testers and developers
What are the benefits of Quality assurance?
* It improves teams’ productivity by reducing rework and fixing bugs.
* It gives better results and better RO.
* It improves the end user experience.
* It promotes teamwork as the entire team is involved.
* It enhances software quality and reliability.
* Reduces the number of errors or defects or any monetary loss to
* Ensure total quality management and timely delivery.
A quality tool has a list of activities to perform to ensure quality; here is the list :
A good quality tool should prevent bugs and errors by early bug detection, finding errors in test cases, reporting them to the right person.
* A tool should allow you to inspect and review through powerful reporting feature. This feature you in grouping information based on their status, priority, and owner. You can use various built-in filters to gain actionable insights.
* An efficient tool will let you remove or fix bugs quickly as you can assign bugs to Developers and can track their status from reports.
Taking significant decisions based on actionable data is also vital for successful project delivery, a QA tool will help you in forecasting software delivery.
* Easy to understand the information workflow due to an intuitive interface.
* Easy attachments in the form of screenshots, videos, and images for easy understanding of test cases, bugs.
* You can log test results, attach files and add comments as needed, or even link to external bug trackers.
* A web-based tool provides ease of accessibility where you can use it anytime, anywhere to monitor the status of various activities.
* Tools offering customizable fields for the template to support and enhance software quality assurance. This allows you to add or delete input fields as per project requirements.
* Many quality assurance tools offer integration with other project management tool for software developers to use the there functionalities as well.
* A tool enables you to gain an overall view of progress to get project delivery timelines.
* A QA tool also offers a well-integrated module to plan and execute test runs.
* It helps in prioritizing and planning everything from requirements to test cases. A tool also acts as a platform for the entire team to communicate and collaborate.
* A QA analyst needs a tool to set testing priorities which improves teams productivity.
A quality assurance tool is a great asset for the entire testing team as it helps in estimating the time spent and forecasting the product workload accurately. It also helps in distributing workload across the testing team, it also keeps track of time spent on each activity to accelerate results.
I hope this article helps in understanding the benefits of using a QA tool for better results.
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. All About Iphone Xo6 And Aq6 Lcd Assembly Screen
Author: mobile sentrix
2. Enjoy The Untethered Data Safety With It Services And Management
Author: Praecipio Consulting
3. Steps You Can Take To Resolve Possible Problems In Your Machine Vision Inspection System Area
4. Explore The Applications Of Mems Sensor Market
Author: Jessy George
5. Black Spots Of Common Problems In Injection Molding
6. Biodegradable Rigid Plastic Packaging New Option Packaging Industry
Author: Jessy George
7. Medical Application Of Fiber Laser Systems
8. Where Can Buy H2+ Hydrogen Rich Water Bottle
9. Is Aws Right For Your Growing Business?
Author: Katalyst Technologies Inc
10. Benefits Of Using Did Numbers And Cloud Contact Center Solution
Author: Lee Wood
11. Real Agile Approach To Performance Testing
Author: Stella Murugesan
12. How To Choose The Right Offshore Development Company For Your Project?
Author: Ash Rakars
13. Vehicle Tracking System Could Help You And Your Business
Author: Vivency Global
14. Oil Temp Probe In Aircraft And Its Advantages
Author: Joseph Polizzotto
15. How Can The Pos Software Providers In Kolkata Affect Your Business?
Author: Sukriti Sinha