ALL >> Fitness >> View Article
Types Of Dhoklas One Must Know About
Total Articles: 8
1. Sandwich Dhokla: A type of Dhokla that is damn tasty but takes a minimum of 7 to 8 hours to get prepared. This dhokla is made up of a simple combination of Khaman dhokla and Rava dhokla. It is entirely your choice to decide which layer to put first.
2. Cheese Dhokla: It is the best type of dhokla for all cheese lovers. The cheese just increases the quantity and is perfect to have it in dinner as well. In fact, cheese dhokla is such that no one can resist. A dhokla with a twist of cheese just enhances the taste.
3. Idada Dhokla: Idada Dhokla is a type of Dhokla that can be eaten anytime. It is best for diet conscious people and also people suffering from acidity. The best part of this dhokla is that it gets prepared even more quickly than Khatta dhokla. Isn't it amazing?
4. Steamed Dhokla: As the name says, this is a boring version of Dhokla. A type of Dhokla especially for all the diet conscious people. This dhokla doesn't contain a single drop of oil in it.
5. Chana Dal Dhokla: Chana Dhokla gets ready when replaced Toor Dal with Chana Dal. This type of Dhokla tastes delicious and is also packed with many health benefits.
6. Rice Dhokla: A type of dhokla made with only rice. Rice dhokla is very famous compared to any other dhokla and can be prepared in no time. Rice, being the main ingredient, this dhokla can be made at any time of the day.
7. Vratwala Dhokla: For many people, Dhokla is not only a dish but an emotion. There are many people who love Dhoklas but cannot have it in Vrat. And, that is why this Dhokla is made with ingredients that can be consumed during Vrat as well.
8. Moong Dal Dhokla: Moong Dal Dhokla can be prepared using Moong Dal. Mix the crushed moong dal along with other ingredients. This type of dhokla tastes way better than Toor Dal Dhokla or Chana Dal Dhokla.
9. Mango Dhokla: This Dhokla just needs the addition of raw mango paste. The taste of raw mango can bring water in our mouth. The mango just enhances the taste and the aroma of the Dhokla. The twist of Mango is the best twist one can give to Dhoklas.
Fitness Articles1. How To Belly Fat -- 4 Simple Tips
2. What’s The Best Time To Visit Yoga Studios?
Author: Christian Ruggeri
3. Overweight And Obesity Are Not The Problem
4. Benefits Of Yoga Teacher Training In Dharmasala
Author: Rajesh mishra
5. Easy Medicine Balls Exercises For Beginners
6. Best Stretching Exercises To Relieve Back Pain
7. Use The Fitnez Back Support Belt To Reduce The Back Pain
Author: Jenny Finch
8. How Can Asian Massage Help You Get Back To Your Life With Full Zest!
Author: Leona Miller
9. Urinary Incontinence: All You Need To Know
10. Why Physiotherapy Helps To Get Rid Of Physical Pain In An Effective Manner
Author: Holly Coane
11. Reduce Artharities Problem Using Natural Products
12. Buy Hemp Seeds And Get Natural Protein And Benefits
13. Increase Your Body Flexibility By Consuming Natural Products
14. Imporve Your Blood Cell And Repair Damage Nurve
15. Buy Nutrients That Full Fill Your Body By Vitamins And Proteins