ALL >> Computers >> View Article
How To Transfer Photos From Iphone To Iphone
Total Articles: 52
If you have captured photos from your iPhone camera and some of your friends want to get those images on their iPhone, then it is possible by transferring that pictures on their phone. Go through the instructions mentioned below to transfer photos from iPhone to iPhone.
Steps for Transferring Photos from iPhone to iPhone Through TouchCopy
• Go to the TouchCopy.
• Pair the iOS device.
• Tap on the Photos option.
• Press on the Copy Photos option.
• After the photos get copied to the system, you need to close the TouchCopy screen from the system.
• You have to unpair the iOS device.
• Now, start pairing the new iOS device.
• Go to the iTunes
• Tap on the Device option given in the iTunes screen.
• Press on the Photos option.
• Choose Sync Photos from Application or Folder option.
• After that, tap on the Apply button.
Steps for Transferring Photos from iPhone to iPhone Through iCloud
• Open the Settings option.
• Click on the iCloud.
• Press on the Photos button.
• Make sure that the iCloud Photos is already enabled.
• Choose the “Optimize iPhone Storage” or “Download and Keep Originals” option.
• Now, all the iPhone pictures will get uploaded on the iCloud.
• After completing the procedure as mentioned above, turn on the iCloud Photos on any other iOS device.
• Go to the Photos application.
• Click on the All Photos option.
• Now, you can see all the pictures on your iOS device that are saved on the iCloud.
Steps for Transferring Photos from iPhone to iPhone Through iTunes
• Firstly, you have to move all the pictures from the iOS device to the system.
• For the Windows PC users:
1. Pair the iOS device to the computer by using the USB cord. Tap on the Import Pictures and Videos option given in the AutoPlay connect menu.
2. Choose the folder where you wish to store the pictures on the iOS device.
3. After that, tap on the Import button.
• For Mac users:
1. Pair the iPhone to the Mac through the USB cord.
2. Open the iPhoto option.
3. Choose the picture you want to transfer to the other iPhone.
4. Press on the Import or Import Selected option.
• You can move the pictures from the PC to iPhone by following the steps mentioned below:
1. Open iTunes.
2. Press on the device symbol.
3. Tap on the “Photos” title.
4. Go through the Sync Photos option.
5. Select an app or file.
6. Press on the Apply button.
Source :- http://norton-norton.uk/how-to-transfer-photos-from-iphone-to-iphone/
Kellie minton arrived on the cyber security scene in the early 2000s when virus and malware were still new and slowly evolving. Her longtime affair with writing with an interest in the cybersecurity industry, combined with her IT degree, has contributed to experience several aspects of security suite industry such as blogging at norton.com/setup.
I am a Blogger and Designer .My interests range from technology to design. I am also interested in programming and education. visit :- https://www-mcafee-activate.com/ | https://mcafee-activate.me/ | https://how-to-setup.org/ |https://mfoffice.org/|https://macfeeactivate.com/
Computers Articles1. Get Advance Deep Learning & Machine Learning Solutions With Python Here!best Deep Learning Training
Author: pPARTEEK SINGH GROVER
2. Cloud Computing In Switzerland Is The Locus Of Technological Advancement For Internet Users
Author: Unknown Member
3. How To Access And Change Dns Settings In Windows 10 Pc
4. Digital Marketing At Mohali
Author: Anil Verma
5. How To Edit Live Photos In Your Iphone
6. How To Disable Plugins For Google Chrome
Author: Marco Nixon
7. How Many Types Of Disaster Recovery Solutions Are Available In Market
8. Apple/macbook Laptop Repair Solutions
Author: Pankaj Maharaja
9. How To Download And Use Fresh Paint On Windows Pc
Author: Aida Martin
10. Importance Of Simulator Training
Author: Eesha Zaveri
11. The Advanced Network World- An Overview On Network Simulation
Author: Gambit Communications
12. How To Edit A Pdf Document On Macos
Author: Aida Martin
13. 5 Best Vpn Applications For Safe Browsing
14. 5 Best Video Sharing Websites Of 2019
15. Ways To Reset Windows Update Components On Windows 10 Device