ALL >> Health >> View Article
Control Your Anxiety Disorder With Xanax Pills
We all suffer from anxiety at some stage of our lives. It can happen before an exam, an interview, before public speaking or even while meeting people at a social gathering.
Feelings of anxiety and nervousness can interfere with day to day activities and can get worse with the passage of time. Different forms of anxiety that impact the lives of people include social anxiety, generalized anxiety disorder and panic disorder. Studies have shown that people affected with any form of anxiety suffer in silence, remain depressed and don’t lead a normal life.
Some of the popular symptoms of anxiety are irregular heartbeat, feeling fearfulness and insecurity, difficulty in breathing, insomnia, stress, sweating, feeling cold, fatigue etc. All these symptoms impact the sleep of individuals and prevent them from enjoying a sound slumber at night. A person experiencing any of these symptoms should consult a doctor.
Anti-depressants, beta blockers and anti-anxiety medications are mainly prescribed for the treatment of anxiety disorders. They can be prescribed by a physician or by a psychiatrist.
Role of Xanax in the treatment of anxiety
Xanax ( Alprazolam) is an FDA endorsed medication which eliminates symptoms of anxiety and promotes sleep among individuals. It owes its origin to a group of medications called Benzodiazepines which impacts GABA neurotransmitters in the brain, relaxes the brain and the nerves and promotes healthy slumber among users. A single dose of Xanax can induce sleep in people who have been experiencing sleepless nights.
Like other mild sedatives, Xanax sleeping pills and tablets are habit forming and addictive. They should never be taken for more than 4 weeks. Prolonged use of them can lead to tolerance, dependence and withdrawal symptoms. Individuals allergic to alprazolam, heart and kidney patients, glaucoma patients and pregnant and lactating mothers should seek the opinion of their physician before its use.
• The lowest possible dosage of Xanax must be administered and the dosage should be reduced gradually.
• The times of administration should be distributed as evenly as possible during the daytime hours.
• Patients currently being treated with immediate-release tablets may be switched to extended-release tablets after getting a prescription from the doctor.
• Periodic assessment and consideration of drug reduction are advised in patients receiving doses greater than 4 mg/day.
People who are taking a minimum dosage of Xanax regularly are more prone to side effects. Their treatment should be monitored under the supervision of an expert and the dose should be reduced as soon as possible for their safety.
• Individuals allergic to alprazolam or any other benzodiazepine medicine such as Diazepam, Lorazepam, Chlordiazepoxide, Clorazepate, and Oxazepam must consult a certified physician before using these sleeping pills.
• People struggling with acute heart, liver, kidney, and lung diseases must avoid Xanax tablets.
• Any individual carrying a history of respiratory issues, depression, and alcohol abuse must consult their doctor before using this medication.
• Pregnant and lactating women should abstain from the consumption of Xanax pills.
• In case of narrow-angle glaucoma and antifungal treatment, these medicines should be strictly avoided.
• Avoid driving and the use of heavy machinery after the use of Xanax. Further, history of depression or suicidal thoughts must be reported to a physician before the use of this pill. And lastly, epilepsy or history of seizures should be brought to the notice of your doctor before its use.
• Addiction or prolonged use of Xanax is related to aggressive and impulsive behaviour, depression and psychotic experiences. It is recommended to stop the use of Xanax gradually over a period of time in order to evade possible side effects and withdrawal symptoms. The withdrawal should be done under the supervision of a doctor.
Use of Xanax may prompt side effects such as stomach upset, drowsiness, dizziness, increased sweat and impaired memory. One must be aware of the usage guidelines and safety precautions before its use. An anxiety patient should trust an online medicine store to buy Xanax pills.
Ymedz.com is a trusted online drug store in UK for the successful treatment of insomnia, anxiety disorder, narcolepsy, shift work sleep disorder, obstructive sleep apnea and erectile dysfunction. They offer a perfect solution to their customers to buy superior quality medications at affordable price without any doctor’s prescription.
Health Articles1. All You Need To Know About Eecp
Author: Jayesh P.
2. Genital Nerve Damage Recovery: Finding A Way Back To Male Organ Sensitivity
Author: John Dugan
3. How Can A Dentist In Wasilla Help You With Invisalign Treatment?
Author: Christophe Carter
4. What Is Tramadol? Is Tramadol Available Online For Sale?
Author: Daniel Jackson
5. Find The Best Peptide Receptor Radionuclide Therapy Treatment Service In India Description:-
6. How To Ensure Proper Pharmaceutical Waste Disposal?
Author: Herb Scott
7. Order Cheap Tramadol Generic Ultram & Topdol Online
Author: Alicia Alvarado
8. Best Dental Implant Center In Hyderabad - Aryadentals
Author: Arya Dentals
9. Having Trouble Finding A Good Orthopedics Doctors In Jaipur?
Author: we provide best orthopedic services
10. How To Treat Asthma With Natural And Ayurvedic Medicines
Author: chandigarh ayurved
11. Your Smile Can Make Your Day
Author: Ross Tylor is the Author of this Article.
12. What You Should Know About Female Hair Loss Treatment
Author: Pioneer Hair Transplant Center
13. Frequently Asked Questions About Teeth Staining
Author: Claudia Lamington
14. Orthodontics In Wantagh For Each Relative
Author: Steven Tyler
15. Types Of Medical Forms
Author: Jane Edison