ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
5 Ways To Spice Up Your Kitchen Space
There are some essential rooms of a house, that make the house a home. The kitchen of a home is the most important place in a home. Kitchens are considered the heart of the home. There will never be a day where you do not enter the kitchen. A space where a considerable amount of time is spent should not be left isolated. A modular kitchen design will perk up the space completely and elevate the mood of any individual who enters the space. But, the art of creating a beautiful space with some kitchen design ideas can be a little tricky, if you do not have the basic idea. Some of the ideas to spice up your kitchen space are listed below.
5 kitchen design ideas to spice up your kitchen space:
1. Use bright colors:
Generally, the kitchen is the space that is usually in one corner of the house and that can give this space a hostile feel. To counter this, you can use bright colors for bringing out the beauty of the kitchen. You can mix and match different combinations and use different colors for different sections of the kitchen space for a modular kitchen design.
2. Experimenting with geometric tiles:
The tile in a kitchen also affects the mind of the viewer. When the tile sports a repeating pattern to the backsplash, floor or counter they bring out the hidden beauty of the space. For a modular kitchen design, a geometric pattern style will dial up your kitchen’s décor without overwhelming the space. The geometric pattern complements the modern style of kitchen, it is a traditional element with a contemporary twist.
3. Adding an organizer shelf:
Using every inch of your kitchen space for smart, space-saving storage. You can choose any shelf which best suits your kitchen space, this shelf steps up to the challenge of holding plates, linens and serving pieces. For an unexpected modular kitchen design, you can line the backs with the wallpaper so it will coordinate easily with your style. Assorted storage ideas can give your kitchen the makeover it needs with just small costs.
4. Choose heart-stealing hardware:
It may seem like a small thing, but choosing the right hardware also affects the mood of a kitchen space. You can choose slender, minimalist pulls. High gloss cabinets and proper lighting can also help open up the tight kitchen here.
5. Making a statement with lighting:
Do not let your kitchens lighting be an afterthought, you can choose and influence the space’s overall look and function. The lighting changes can really make a big impact, especially when you can play up the scale. Bold glass pendants can fully illuminate the kitchen work area and it can also become a decorative focal point. Some of the kitchen design ideas like placing lights in glass cabinet doors as well as under the upper cabinets to light the counter surfaces below will really affect the whole décor of the space positively.
Home and Garden Articles1. How To Remove Water-based Stains From Your Carpet
Author: Austin Baines
2. Here’s The Best Home Appliances You Surely Need
3. Follow All Instructions On How To Get Rid Of Ants & Bees Nest
Author: Anna Benes
4. How Should The Moulds Be Removed And When To Take Expert Help?
Author: Elvin Dao
5. Florence Broadhurst Rugs Reasons To Own It For Your Busy Family Home
Author: Phoebe Holland
6. House Painters In Abbotsford - Why You Need Them
Author: Sam Philippe
7. Popular Firewoods For Starting Fires
Author: Michael Foley
8. Reasons To Work With An Interior Design Specialist
Author: Fab Modula
9. Steps You Need To Follow When Choosing An Interior Designer
Author: Kitchen Crafts
10. Exactly How To Tidy Gutters And Also Downspout By High Rain Gutter Cleaning Sacramento
Author: Cindy Harris
11. Interior Decoration Ideas For Living Room
Author: Homes Construction
12. 6 Top Things You Must Do When Moving Into A New Home
Author: Isabella Whitmore
13. Top Home Cleaning Tips For Thanksgiving
Author: ServiceMaster 24/7
14. Tips On How To Choose Kitchen Cabinets That Complement Your Countertops
Author: Brittany Jones
15. Transform Your Office With Interior Plant Services
Author: Michele Sokoloff