ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
5 Simple Home Decor Ideas To Make Space Look Trendy
Total Articles: 22
Home is the space where you spend quality time with your family and friends. A sombre and hassled house can make you feel suffocated. The fun fact about renovating your house is there are little changes you can make with fresh home decor ideas. They make the area happening again. Following are 5 interior decoration hacks that will make your home a fun place to live in:
1. Organise your stuff
When you keep your belongings organised and at its allotted space after use, it brings a lot of change in your living space. No matter how good your home decor ideas are, they will work only when there is some sense of discipline followed. You can make the bookshelves funky by adding trendy designs and colours. You could also use pen stands and paper clips to organise your stationery. The trick is to use methods that they are easy to retrieve and arrange.
2. Display arty skills on walls
You can play around with your wall. It can bring flavour to your house even when the colour is dull and rustic. Props can provide another dimension to the walls. Some of this home interior design are as under:
● The space in the wall filled with framed photos of family and friends
● Posters of your choice along with other creative wall hangings
● Ferry lights in glass bottles kept or hanged beside the walls
3. Make way for couches
While working on home interior design, you must consider the efficient usage of space and try to place couch in such a manner that is comfortable for both the residents and visitors. You need to place them in such a way that additional furniture does not make the place look cramped. If you are not a big fan of large sofas, get yourself lousy bean bags. They are mobile and do not occupy much space.
4. Use Mirrors
Mirrors are good with reflection. They make space look brighter and spacious. You can use tiny mirrors or wall hangings. You can also experiment with the life-size mirror pieces to get enough light in the space. The room looks spacious. Turn creative with glass frames.
5. Go green with balcony and windows
Plants bring life to space. You can use different indoor and ornamental plants in a creative flowerpot make your space look fresh. They will have psychological impact on people as well. Some of the plants that you can use while revamping your home interior design are:
● Aloe Vera
● Ponytail Palm
Home and Garden Articles1. why Is Maintenance Of Society Important?
Author: Preeti Sharma
2. Invest In A Good Quality Semi Frameless Glass Pool Fencing Today!
Author: Blitz Glass
3. Great Benefits Of Standing Seam Metal Roof That Make Them So Demanding
Author: Bryson Kaleb
4. Think To Have A Professional House, Local Painters Melbourne
Author: Mclean Painting
5. What Are The Basics Of Roofing Replacement?
Author: Rick Lopez
6. Window Cleaning Tips To Keep Your Glass Windows Looking Great
Author: Greenforce Windowpro
7. Startup Ideas For Women Entrepreneurs
Author: Tanya Sharma
8. tips On Interior Design
Author: Preeti Sharma
9. Different Kinds Of Marble Tile Flooring
Author: Maheshwari Impex
10. Hire Cleaning Professionals To Make Premises More Clean
Author: Nettoyage de bureau Montréal
11. Top 3 Factors To Consider Before Hiring The Right Garage Door Company In La
Author: Katherine Branson
12. What To Do When Your Pool Leaks
Author: Contemporary Pools
13. Top 5 Tips To Find A Trusted Local Electrician
Author: Elena Gilbert
14. 4 Ways To Keep Your Carpet Look Always New
Author: Fresh Cleaning Services
15. What Is The Importance Of Calling A Technician For Stove Repairing?
Author: Anu Walia