ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
5 Simple Home Decor Ideas To Make Space Look Trendy
Home is the space where you spend quality time with your family and friends. A sombre and hassled house can make you feel suffocated. The fun fact about renovating your house is there are little changes you can make with fresh home decor ideas. They make the area happening again. Following are 5 interior decoration hacks that will make your home a fun place to live in:
1. Organise your stuff
When you keep your belongings organised and at its allotted space after use, it brings a lot of change in your living space. No matter how good your home decor ideas are, they will work only when there is some sense of discipline followed. You can make the bookshelves funky by adding trendy designs and colours. You could also use pen stands and paper clips to organise your stationery. The trick is to use methods that they are easy to retrieve and arrange.
2. Display arty skills on walls
You can play around with your wall. It can bring flavour to your house even when the colour is dull and rustic. Props can provide another dimension to the walls. Some of this home interior design are as under:
● The space in the wall filled with framed photos of family and friends
● Posters of your choice along with other creative wall hangings
● Ferry lights in glass bottles kept or hanged beside the walls
3. Make way for couches
While working on home interior design, you must consider the efficient usage of space and try to place couch in such a manner that is comfortable for both the residents and visitors. You need to place them in such a way that additional furniture does not make the place look cramped. If you are not a big fan of large sofas, get yourself lousy bean bags. They are mobile and do not occupy much space.
4. Use Mirrors
Mirrors are good with reflection. They make space look brighter and spacious. You can use tiny mirrors or wall hangings. You can also experiment with the life-size mirror pieces to get enough light in the space. The room looks spacious. Turn creative with glass frames.
5. Go green with balcony and windows
Plants bring life to space. You can use different indoor and ornamental plants in a creative flowerpot make your space look fresh. They will have psychological impact on people as well. Some of the plants that you can use while revamping your home interior design are:
● Aloe Vera
● Ponytail Palm
Home and Garden Articles1. What Is The Best Bathroom Ventilation Fan?
2. Tips For Designing A Custom Home Floor Plan
Author: Norm Doumit
3. Adopting A Unicorn In The Fairy Garden
Author: Florence Blum
4. How To Choose The Right Custom Home Builder In Sydney
Author: Norm Doumit
5. Why Choose Handmade Rugs Company?
Author: Huzaira Javed
6. 4 Simple Ways To Residential Landscaping Maintenance
Author: Ethan Marian
7. Opt For Professional Roofing Companies And Repair Your Roof In A Better Way
Author: Tyler Gowlland
8. Know About 4 Amazing Construction Ideas From Residential Architects
Author: Jack Weathers
9. Know The Benefits Of Using Project Management
Author: Harrison Gilray
10. 4 Important Reasons To Hire Commercial Cleaners
Author: Brayden Burdekin
11. What Is The Best Fencing Option You Should Opt For?
Author: Michael R Gilmore
12. 7 Most Influential Architectural Prince That Will Take 2021 By Storm
Author: Garry Stacks
13. How To Have A Magnificent Swimming Pool In Your Compound
Author: Rory Carruthers
14. 5 Benefits Of Opting For The End Of Tenancy Cleaning Services
Author: Jamie Fison
15. 5 Benefits Of Constructing A Carports
Author: Ashton Coaldrak