ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
5 Simple Home Decor Ideas To Make Space Look Trendy
Home is the space where you spend quality time with your family and friends. A sombre and hassled house can make you feel suffocated. The fun fact about renovating your house is there are little changes you can make with fresh home decor ideas. They make the area happening again. Following are 5 interior decoration hacks that will make your home a fun place to live in:
1. Organise your stuff
When you keep your belongings organised and at its allotted space after use, it brings a lot of change in your living space. No matter how good your home decor ideas are, they will work only when there is some sense of discipline followed. You can make the bookshelves funky by adding trendy designs and colours. You could also use pen stands and paper clips to organise your stationery. The trick is to use methods that they are easy to retrieve and arrange.
2. Display arty skills on walls
You can play around with your wall. It can bring flavour to your house even when the colour is dull and rustic. Props can provide another dimension to the walls. Some of this home interior design are as under:
● The space in the wall filled with framed photos of family and friends
● Posters of your choice along with other creative wall hangings
● Ferry lights in glass bottles kept or hanged beside the walls
3. Make way for couches
While working on home interior design, you must consider the efficient usage of space and try to place couch in such a manner that is comfortable for both the residents and visitors. You need to place them in such a way that additional furniture does not make the place look cramped. If you are not a big fan of large sofas, get yourself lousy bean bags. They are mobile and do not occupy much space.
4. Use Mirrors
Mirrors are good with reflection. They make space look brighter and spacious. You can use tiny mirrors or wall hangings. You can also experiment with the life-size mirror pieces to get enough light in the space. The room looks spacious. Turn creative with glass frames.
5. Go green with balcony and windows
Plants bring life to space. You can use different indoor and ornamental plants in a creative flowerpot make your space look fresh. They will have psychological impact on people as well. Some of the plants that you can use while revamping your home interior design are:
● Aloe Vera
● Ponytail Palm
Home and Garden Articles1. Biggest Mistakes Proprietors Make When Trimming Their Trees
Author: ProGreen Landscaping and Pavers
2. Now You Can Get Energy Smart With Solar Powered Pond Fountains For Your Golf Course, Resort, Subdivi
Author: Discount Pumps
3. Top 5 Branded Induction Cooktop In India At Apnidukan
Author: Sweta Sate
4. Top 3 Branded Roti Maker In India At Apnidukaan
Author: Sweta Sate
5. Best Ways To Clean Your Blinds For A Spotless Shine All The Time!
Author: Nick Cvetkovski
6. Which Access Control Systems Should You Have In Your Office?
Author: Mike B.
7. Top Reasons Why High-pressured Water Jetting Is Beneficial For Drain Cleaning
Author: Lucas Wiedermann
8. All You Need To Know About Electric Water Pumps For House
Author: Jacob James
9. Take A Look At These Hardwood Flooring Installation Trends
10. 5 Things You Should Know About Engineered Wood Flooring
Author: Bernard Wogan
11. Advantages Of Working With A Home Builder
Author: Rayan Evan
12. How Often Does A Pool Need To Be Resurfaced Southwest Florida?
Author: Contemporary Pools
13. Wide Variety Of Large Summerhouse In All Sorts Of Different Sizes & Shapes Hitting The Market
Author: James Johnson
14. Access The Best Solution For Hot Water Tank Issues
Author: Furnace Air Winnipeg
15. Solve Issues On Hvac With Professional Repair Services In Calgary
Author: AAA Heating and Cooling