ALL >> Computers >> View Article
How To Setup Multiple Monitors On Windows 10
Windows 10 has many features and settings which makes it compatible to setup more than one monitor without downloading any third-party software on your computer. It also improves your multitasking skills when you work with many programs. Here’s how to setup multiple monitors on Windows 10.
Steps for Rearranging Multiple Monitors on Windows 10
• Go to the Settings tab.
• Press on the System option.
• Tap on the Display option.
• Below the “Select and rearrange displays” column, pull each monitor for rearranging them depending to the physical layout on the screen.
• Press on the Apply option.
Steps for Adjusting Physical Layout on Windows 10
• First, you need to choose the right scale. Here’s how:
1. Go to the Settings tab.
2. Press on the System option.
3. Tap on the Display.
4. Below the “Select and rearrange displays” column, choose the monitor option which you wish to start adjusting Physical Layout on Windows 10.
5. You have to start using the ...
... Change the size of text, apps, and other items pull-down list for choosing the right scale.
• Second, you have to customize a scale. Here’s how:
1. Launch the Settings tab.
2. Press on the System button.
3. Tap on the Display option.
4. Choose the monitor option which you wish to adjust the Physical Layout on Windows 10 given below the “Select and rearrange displays” column.
5. Tap on the Advanced scaling settings button below the “Scale and Layout” column.
6. Configure display scaling among 100 and 500 % given below the “Custom scaling” column.
7. Tap on the Apply option.
• Third, you need to select the right resolution. Here’s how:
1. Click on the Settings option.
2. Hit on the System option.
3. Press on the Display option.
4. Go to the “Select and rearrange displays” box.
5. Choose the monitor option.
6. After that, open the “Scale and Layout” window.
7. You have to start using the Resolution pull-down list for choosing the right resolution.
• Fourth, you have to choose the right orientation. Here’s how:
1. Tap on the Settings option.
2. Tap on the System option.
3. Press on the Display button.
4. Click on the “Select and rearrange displays” checkbox.
5. Then, choose the Monitor option.
6. Press on the “Scale and layout” checkbox.
7. Click on the Orientation pull-down list for choose the mode as per your wish:
Aida Martin is a Microsoft Office expert and has been working in the technical industry since 2002. As a technical expert, she has written technical blogs, manuals, white papers, and reviews for many websites such as office.com/setup.
IT expert having deep knowledge about PC antivirus products. Mainly researching and writing blogs. https://askmeyp.com/ | https://m4activate.co.uk/ | https://n4setup.co.uk/
Computers Articles1. Hubbroker- Optimizing Partner Onboarding And Management For Better Outcomes
Author: Maitri Patel
2. How 5g Revolution Starts With Understanding Identity Security Threats
3. How Hybrid Work Brings Daas And Endpoint Risks
4. Why You Need Identity Security
5. The Rise Of The Dark Web
6. Why You Should Check Steer Clear Of Malicious Mobile Apps Prior Downloading
7. What Is Gps Spoofing?
8. What Is Zappos Data Scraping Services?
Author: Zappos Data Scraping Services
9. Which Ethernet Cables Suits Your Home The Best
Author: Jennifer Truong
10. Here’s How Bots On The Internet Steal Your Valuable Devices
Author: Elisa Wilson
11. Kokoswapcryptocurrency: Surging Over 70,000% In One Week, New Crypto Craze!
12. Hp Printer Ink Repair Services In Andheri East, Mumbai
Author: Ztech Solutions
13. How To Use Calculators For Free Online?
14. Autodesk 3ds Max
15. Autodesk Autocad Lt