ALL >> Business >> View Article
Must-have Security Camera Features For Financial Institutions
Financial institutions suffer millions of dollars in losses from fraudulent activities. In fact, findings from the American Bankers Association fraud survey reveal that the latest crime cost the industry about $1.7 billion. Over the last 10 years, banking sectors have seen more sophistication in fraud schemes. In fact, the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation and the National Credit Union Administration both require financial institutions by monitored by security cameras.
Video surveillance can help banks and credit unions investigate and solve these kinds of crimes with video evidence that verifies what has happened. Video surveillance in St Louis systems with video-based business intelligence go a step ahead by incorporating powerful analytics that can proactively deter fraud. Security systems like video camera and access control system in St. Louis can save investigators valuable time and reduce case values.
Here are a few of the must-have features for financial institutions security camera systems suggested by the locksmith in St Louis.
Motion detection and tracking
Most of the financial institutions don’t have 24/7 physical security. This is where a security camera system with detection and motion tracking features enhance the after-hours security of the operation. By automatically tracking moving objects, the cameras can even send alerts when someone enters the zone while the bank is closed. While stationary cameras capture only a few glimpses of the intruder during the robbery, motion tracking cameras allow law enforcement to find out more details about the intruder.
If you have exterior ATMs, infrared – night vision cameras must be on your top of the list. Night vision cameras can capture high-resolution footage without visible light. Standard cameras are unable to provide a clear image in low light conditions, leaving the ATM susceptible at night.
If it’s been a while since your cameras were installed and you are struggling with low-quality footage, it is time to upgrade your camera with a high-resolution one. As a security officer of a bank, you need to rely on your business’s security camera to get better quality footage of your bank during these situations.
Old cameras produce low frame rates and have limited resolutions that give you grainy images. Latest high-resolution cameras offer a cost-effective solution to the image quality issues and require less work to install. You can even add IP cameras to your existing network to increase the coverage areas.
Discuss all your questions with a locksmith in St Louis who is specialized in the installation of security systems and choose the best video that has all the features you need.
The author is an experienced locksmith in St Louis. Along with a team of professionals, he provides locksmithing services and specialized services and products for businesses to increase their safety and security. Visit https://www.popalockstl.com/ for more details.
Established in 1991, Pop-A-Lock of St. Louis specializes in providing automotive, residential & commercial locksmith services. We use the latest technology to provide exceptional quality automotive locksmith service, lock replacement, lock re-keying, access control systems, locked out, video surveillance & key control systems. We provide the fastest & most reliable lockout services in St Louis MO. To know more, call us @ 1 314 647 5625 or visit https://www.popalockstl.com/
Business Articles1. Coinbase Clone Script Will Help You Get More Business. Here’s How
Author: Develop Coinbase like exchange
2. Follow The Ultimate Guideline Before You Procure Best Bottles For Colic
Author: Dexter Brown
3. Track And Trace Solutions Market | Growth In The Medical Device Industry | Growing At A Cagr Of 14.2
Author: robert henric
4. Get Reliable Car Window Glass Replacement Services From Only The Best, Lg Auto Glass
5. Matka Sure Find Best Satta Matka Guessing Tips
6. Glufosinate Market: North America Projected To Register High Growth Rate
7. Cylindrical Roller Bearing - Great For High Level Of Stiffness
8. Need To Buy Cylindrical Roller Bearings? Check Out The Guide
9. Technological Innovations And Adoption Of Smart Livestock Farming Practices Driving The Livestock Gr
10. Government Makes It Mandatory For The E-tailers To Display The Country Of Origin On All Products
11. Best Cloud Computing Services Of 2020: For Digital Transformation
Author: M. Fritz
12. Handle The Edge Stress And Load By Using Suitable Bearing
13. Hidden Things About Needle Roller Bearing Everyone Should Know
14. Manpower Consultancy In Delhi | Standards Services
Author: Standards Services
15. Poultry App, Poultry Farming, Poultry Business Online, Egg & Chicken Rates Live
Author: Anmishetty shashi kiran