ALL >> Others >> View Article
Tantalum Heat Exchangers
Total Articles: 17
If you are thinking to buy Tantalum heat exchangers for any type of chemical application where corrosion resistant is the basic factor. With this main factor, there are also important factors like long term benefits of reduced downtime, increasing life expectancy and profitability.
The capacity of tantalum to resist severe corrosion makes it a perfect decision for heat exchangers with highly corrosive process fluids. Severe Corrosive conditions associated with heating/boiling of corrosive acids in tanks can be managed by Tantalum Bayonet Heaters.
Tantalum heat exchanger comprises of Tantalum tubes with Carbon Steel Shell. The development comprises of a completely welded metal structure. Tantalum is immune to thermal and mechanical shock. The tantalum heat exchangers have a future of around 7 to 8 years. And it needs to be clean after 2 to 3 years. A tantalum heat exchanger uses a totally welded metal plan that has no gaskets to spill out. The tantalum heat exchangers are normally subject to Dye Penetration for surface cracks detection, Hydro testing and for certain situation Helium leak testing to check the equipment leakage.
Tantalum heat exchangers highly corrosion-resistant to:
• Sulfuric acid
• Phosphoric acid
• Bromines and their mixtures
• Nitric acid
• Hydrochloric acid
• Strong organic acids
Tantalum particularly has a favorable position that its corrosion qualities, for the most part, compare to those of salt glass and is in this way suitable for comprehensive use. Tantalum heat exchangers may be Bayonet or Shell and Tube type.
CrystalTCS's Heat Exchangers are utilized in the Chemical and Process Industry and have guaranteed a long and peaceful activity for our customers. We additionally supply custom made Heating/Cooling Coils to fulfill little heat duties and tank Heating Applications. Crystal TCS cope with different sort of Heat Exchangers, for example, Shell and Tube Heat Exchangers, Bayonet Type Heat Exchangers, Hairpin Exchangers, Tantalum Heat Exchangers.
For more details call us at 02532501600
Visit us: http://www.crystaltcs.com/heat-exchangers-for-corrosive-applications.php
Our experts can also let you know if a different reactive alloy might be a better fit for your application.
Others Articles1. Plastic Molding Company
2. A Few Things To Consider Before You Order Weed Online
Author: West Coast Releaf
3. Buy Weed Online To Have The Time Of Your Life!
Author: Getweed Online
4. What To Expect At An Online Marijuana Dispensary?
Author: Pacific Cannabis
5. Bangalore - A City Of Growing Real Estate Value
6. Some Of The Best Olive Oil Recipes To Try At Home
7. What Are The Necessary Fssai Guidelines For Starting A Hotel Business
Author: Kumar Ram
8. What To Expect In A Photography Workshop
Author: sophia cruz
9. Hire A Fssai Consultant To Obtain Your Fssai License
Author: Kumar Ram
10. Why To Choose African Farasha Kaftan With Tie
Author: Abdul Rauf
11. Language Courses Offered In Delhi University
Author: Language Courses Offered in Delhi University
12. Iphone 6 Plus Parts To Transform Your Old Phone
Author: Darren Chappel
13. Best Online Kundali Matching
Author: Future study online
14. How To Choose The Right Hotel When You’re In Dubai
15. Let Your Run Business Smoothly Which Allows You Online Banking Payments Easily
Author: Patrick Daniel