ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Top 3 Simple Trekking Tour Package In Nepal
In the modern world, most of the people are planning the adventure tour on their vacation. The family trip improves the positive energy to the people. If you are looking at the affordable trekking tourist destination then Nepal is the right choice. It is a cost-effective tourist destination around the world. Many people around the world prefer Nepal to enjoy adventure activities with a loved one. The trekking is the best activity in the country. It has a lot of the trekking destination such as Mount Everest, Annapurna, Mustang, Manaslu and much more. Here are the top three moderate trekking destinations in Nepal.
1. Everest Base Camp Trek Tour
The EBC trekking is one of the popular trekking tours in Nepal. A lot of the people chooses this trekking tour package to trek in the World’s tallest mountain. The Everest Base Camp Trekking allows you to explore the stunning snow-capped mountain peaks, beautiful valley, dancing rice field, dense forest, a mountain village, and others. You can also pass through the mountain villages, forest, high passes and others in the region. The trekkers can stay in the camping or lodger as per their choice. You should bring the first-aid kit along with you.
2. Short Everest Base Camp Trek tour
If you have a short time to visit Nepal then you can choose the EBC short trekking tour. The Everest Base Camp Short Trekking allows you to see the beautiful peaks and valley in the region within a short time. In the trip, the travelers can get a chance to explore the amazing snow-capped mountain peaks such as Mount Everest, Cho Oyu, Lhotse, Makalu, and others. This trekking tour starts and ends at Kathmandu. The trekkers should physically fit trek in the Mount Everest region.
3. Manaslu circuit trek Tour
Manaslu is the eighth tallest peak on the earth. It is the best destination to trek for both the beginners and experienced trekkers. The Manaslu circuit trekking trip allows you to see the charming close-up view of the Manaslu and other surrounding peaks in the region. The hikers can visit the popular town Gorkha in the region. Enjoy the long walk in the Budi Gandaki valley. The march to May and September to December are the right time to trek in the peak. When you decide to trek in the Himalayan peak, you must bring the necessary items and trek equipment that help you complete the trekking tour successfully.
Info Nepal Treks and Expedition organizes Trekking, Hiking, City Tours, River Rafting, Paragliding, Bungee Jumping, Peak Climbing, Excursions, Volunteering Tours and many more.In this articles it talks about Everest Base Camp Trekking and Manaslu circuit trekking .To know more visit at www.infonepaltrekking.com
Travel Articles1. Egypt And Jordan Luxury Tours-what To Know About Them
Author: Cliff Collins
2. Everest Base Camp Trek — A General Overview
Author: we ramblers
3. Ontario Received Additional 700 Nominations For 2019
4. Here Is Why Annapurna Circuit Trek Is The Best Long Trek In The World!
Author: we ramblers
5. Everest Base Camp Trek - How Difficult Is This Trek And What To Pack?
Author: we ramblers
6. Top 5 Resorts In Maldives
Author: Rocking Trips
7. Three Important Questions To Ask Online Transportation Service Providers Before Hiring Them
Author: morgan cooper
8. Mire Los Comportamientos Superiores En El Turismo De Kerala
Author: Jessica Johansson
9. Wedding Car Rental Jaipur
Author: Virendra Singh
10. Make The Most Of Your Party With Our Excellent Party Bus Rental Dc
Author: Make the Most of Your Party with Our Excellent Par
11. Benefits Of Using Gatwick Airport Transfer
12. Why Do Business Executives Prefer Private Flight Charter?
Author: Avi Baba
13. Make Your Trip Complete With The Magical Kenya Safari Tours
Author: John Smith
14. 6 Great Reasons Why Grenada Should Be On Your Bucket List
Author: Deepak Nangla
15. Kilimanjaro Mountain Trek - A Great Way To Unleash The Power And Stamina Of The Trekkers
Author: Robert Queen