ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
4 Ways To Take Care Of Your Car Between Your Mazda Service Visits
Getting a regular Mazda service for your car is the very best way to make sure that it runs well. A professional service will help you to identify minor issues before they become more significant problems that are more expensive to fix. This is a great way to maintain the value of your investment, and a history of regular servicing will improve confidence in a potential car buyer. However, there are four things that anyone can do between servicing appointments to take care of your car.
1. Study the Owner’s Manual
Without a doubt, the best resource that you have for your Mazda car is the owner’s manual. This is a fantastic resource, and you need to make sure that you keep it with you at all times. If you’ve misplaced your owner’s manual, you can get a pdf online and print it out or store it on your smartphone. Everything that you need to know about your car is in the owner’s manual including fault finding.
2. Don’t Neglect Your Tyres
The tyres on your car are the only points of contact with the road surface. Without adequate grip, your car will be harder to control, and it will be far harder to brake effectively. It may seem that good quality tyres are expensive, but the contact patch (the parts of the tyre touching the road) are only around the size of your hand. So, it’s essential that the contact patch has the best possible grip to keep you safe on the road. It’s also important to check your tyre pressures on a regular basis, air can escape over time, and it needs to be periodically topped up. Be careful not to underinflate or over inflate your tyres; the ideal tyre pressures are detailed on your tyre pressure placard and in your owner’s manual. Make sure that you have a minimum 1.5mm tread depth across the surface of the tyre.
3. Fluid Levels are Vital
The three main fluids that you need to keep an eye on are brake, oil, and coolant. All of these will be checked during your regularly scheduled service, but if the service interval is too long, you may find that your fluid levels can drop. So, take the time to check the fluid levels and carefully top up as needed. If you’re planning a longer journey, it’s a good idea to check your washer bottle fluid before you set off. This is very easy to top up, and it can be a real help if your windscreen is smeared or splattered with dirt and mud on the road.
4. Battery Levels
If you find that starting in the morning is difficult, it could be a sign that your car battery is getting low. Check the car battery periodically to make sure that the fluid levels are at the optimal level. This will help you to avoid breaking down with a flat battery.
If you’re looking for a reliable Mazda service in Perth, contact Melville Mazda for more details.
Greag Dean is owner of Melville Mazda, leading Mazda Cars Dealer in Perth, his team at Melville Mazda are on top of everything you need to know when it comes to buying a new or pre-loved Mazda.
Automobiles Articles1. Auto Repair Diagnostic Sheets To Speed Up Auto Repair
Author: Mark Josesh
2. The Best Service Of Clear Film Removal At Jln Overspray
3. Providing Wings To Fly – Automobile Erp Solutions
Author: Kedar malik
4. What Are The Things You Should Remember When You Learn Driving
Author: Nicholas Manchee
5. How To Fulfill Your Dream Of Owning A Modified Motorcycle
Author: Levi Fysh
6. Why Should You Check Your Brake And Accelerator On Time
Author: Hamish Crotty
7. Know When To Take Your Car For Repair And Maintenance Work
Author: Oliver Mertin
8. Why Travelling In Your Car To The Airport Is Always A Better Decision?
Author: Ava M Williams
9. 4 Advantages Of Availing Car Removal Services Over Individual Buyers
Author: Lachlan Ruth
10. Make Your Car Standout With These Lavish Exterior & Interior Car Accessories
11. What Makes Car Removal A Better Choice Than Online Advertising!
Author: Luna Charlotte
12. Low Income Auto Loans: Step Up Your Game If You Have Limited Income
Author: Kaitlin Miller
13. Best Quality Injector Cleaners And Workshop Press To Keep Your Car In Good Condition
14. Why Should Your Windscreen Cracks Fixed At The Earliest?
Author: Sam Lampasona
15. Which Caravan Accessories Is Important For Your Trip
Author: ozvan store