ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Day Hike Around Kathmandu Valley
Hiking routes near Kathmandu valley
There are some beautiful hiking trails near Kathmandu valley to discover nature, wildlife, cultural villages, religious monuments, and much more. One day hike from Kathmandu leads you to some hill stations and the forests where you can really enjoy the beautiful sceneries.
Nagarkot Changunarayan day hike
Champadevi day hike
Shivapuri national park day hike
Nagarjun Jamacho day hike
Namobuddha Panauti day hike
Kakani Suryachaur day hike
Nagarkot Changunarayan 1-day hike from Kathmandu is most famous single day hikes from Kathmandu. This hike starts with an early morning drive about an hour and a half to the hill station Nagarkot for the unblocked sunrise with scenic mountains. Nagarkot Changunarayan hike offers the view of the valleys, traditional houses, villager’s lifestyle, one UNESCO world heritage site, religious temple, terraces, and much more except the sunrise and mountains.
Champadevi day hiking in Kathmandu is one of the easiest day hike which supplies nature, religious shrines, temples, view of the Kathmandu valley and much more. Shivapuri national park hike is a nice nature hike around the Kathmandu valley to lose in green nature. Narjun Jamacho day hike is another national park hike in Kathmandu. Nagarjun Jamacho hiking is the best hike to see the Kathmandu valley. Jamacho monastery is another attraction of this hike.
Namobuddha Panauti hike is a couple of hours hike from Namobuddha to Panauti. Namobuddha has beautiful Buddhist monasteries, shrines, and other Buddhist monuments. It is a historical place and pilgrimage site for the Buddhist. After hiking to the Panauti, visit the Hindu temples and museum then drive back to Kathmandu. Kakani Suryachaur day hike is a new route but it supplies the best views of the mountain, nature and more. This is also an easy 1- day trek from Kathmandu.
These hiking trails are not physically challenging so it is recommended for the families, elderlies, couple, beginner hikers and excursionists. These are the walking tours around Kathmandu and there are some driving tours, 2 days trek from Kathmandu, 3 days trek near Kathmandu, 4 days trek around Kathmandu and much more...
What Should I Bring for the Hike?
Day bag to put some snacks, water, camera, and rain cover
Bottle of water
Rain cover or umbrella if rain in case
Hiking boots or sport shoes
Hiking poles if necessary
Hello Everyone! I am Rajesh Thapaliya working in the Nepalese tourism industry for more than a decade and a half as a tour leader and trekking/ tour operator. I have been to most of the Nepalese Himalayan base camps and historical heritage sites. I write my Nepal travel experience and love photography.Trekking and Tour Company in Neppal
Travel Articles1. Egypt And Jordan Luxury Tours-what To Know About Them
Author: Cliff Collins
2. Everest Base Camp Trek — A General Overview
Author: we ramblers
3. Ontario Received Additional 700 Nominations For 2019
4. Here Is Why Annapurna Circuit Trek Is The Best Long Trek In The World!
Author: we ramblers
5. Everest Base Camp Trek - How Difficult Is This Trek And What To Pack?
Author: we ramblers
6. Top 5 Resorts In Maldives
Author: Rocking Trips
7. Three Important Questions To Ask Online Transportation Service Providers Before Hiring Them
Author: morgan cooper
8. Mire Los Comportamientos Superiores En El Turismo De Kerala
Author: Jessica Johansson
9. Wedding Car Rental Jaipur
Author: Virendra Singh
10. Make The Most Of Your Party With Our Excellent Party Bus Rental Dc
Author: Make the Most of Your Party with Our Excellent Par
11. Benefits Of Using Gatwick Airport Transfer
12. Why Do Business Executives Prefer Private Flight Charter?
Author: Avi Baba
13. Make Your Trip Complete With The Magical Kenya Safari Tours
Author: John Smith
14. 6 Great Reasons Why Grenada Should Be On Your Bucket List
Author: Deepak Nangla
15. Kilimanjaro Mountain Trek - A Great Way To Unleash The Power And Stamina Of The Trekkers
Author: Robert Queen