ALL >> Computers >> View Article
Voice First Tech
Total Articles: 11
When you need to solve a problem that involves another person, what’s the best way to solve it? By having a conversation. We’re finally able to communicate with our devices—phones, computers, wearable devices, smart speakers and more—the same way we talk to one another when we need to get things done.
We are approaching a time where we move from typing to speaking to our devices - Voice First. Voice first is here now and being integrated in to all the speaker and voice devices and processes.
As this tech becomes more accepted and user friendly, hiding much of the complexity of voice-enabled technologies, users will use their voice to order groceries, book a cleaner, call a cab (or give commands to a self-driving one), make appointments, remotely control their homes and more and more - I mean we use our voice for loads of things already - it will just be integrated into our tech.
Will this be the 'final' single interface for interacting with a diverse variety of devices at home or on-the-go, making it easier for users to accomplish any task hands-free? I don’t 'think' so, we will have to 'think about that' first.
However voice-first will be a huge step forward and change in the way we connect and control and ask our devices to help us.
Already the comedy has come - check out this - this is just an example of how results will be given for different parts of the world or parts of the country. It’s funny but also has some truth in it!
There are a variety of examples of voice-first tech and use cases; this is a great demonstration of the possibilities today showcased by Alexi team
There is a rising importance of Voice Analytics and Voice-First. Many of us have seen the adverts for switching on security or locking your doors through voice and we maybe seen the movie Her.
However a few of us in the globe are just becoming accustomed to the technology. And as usual many users don’t really understand the tech and can’t use 80% of the features - the point is that even just a few features are convincing user to discover this tech and start using it.
As more people use and develop tools and systems, analytics will help developers better manage expectations, anticipate errors and help users discover features relevant to their needs and drive up adoption of voice-first like Ai Image Processing.
In developing voice tech and text messaging tech there are numerous metrics that can be tracked by developers for voice platform improvement and development. These include:
• Sentiment analysis: The language used, as well as tone or pitch of users, can help to measure the sentiment of a brand or of the user experience itself helping direct support and improve engagement.
• Intent and parameter: Intent (what the user is asking for, like “when is the booking?”) and parameter (the specific, contextual request, like “how late are they going to be?”) provides insights on consumer behavior.
• Pathing: Pathing includes the steps of the conversation as well as what actions users take afterward.
• Errors: Errors and null statements make apparent where devices and platforms fail their users.
Voice and text applications will become a key function as a part of brand omnichannel strategies - the ability to move with the customer as the customer changes platforms or locations etc.
TonkaBI is the expert in Innovative Data Technology, especially for the Insurance AI Industry! We understand what challenges insurance companies like yours face on a daily basis and we’ll be with you every step of the way, working with you to make this process as effective and as efficient as possible. TonkaBI is a living breathing organism, in all aspects, and if something needs to be adjusted, reorganized or rebuilt, this is something TonkaBI knows how to do this, do it right and do it quickly.
I am Curious, creative, Thinker, Love to breath, writer by day reader by Night
Computers Articles1. Get Advance Deep Learning & Machine Learning Solutions With Python Here!best Deep Learning Training
Author: pPARTEEK SINGH GROVER
2. Cloud Computing In Switzerland Is The Locus Of Technological Advancement For Internet Users
Author: Unknown Member
3. How To Access And Change Dns Settings In Windows 10 Pc
4. Digital Marketing At Mohali
Author: Anil Verma
5. How To Edit Live Photos In Your Iphone
6. How To Disable Plugins For Google Chrome
Author: Marco Nixon
7. How Many Types Of Disaster Recovery Solutions Are Available In Market
8. Apple/macbook Laptop Repair Solutions
Author: Pankaj Maharaja
9. How To Download And Use Fresh Paint On Windows Pc
Author: Aida Martin
10. Importance Of Simulator Training
Author: Eesha Zaveri
11. The Advanced Network World- An Overview On Network Simulation
Author: Gambit Communications
12. How To Edit A Pdf Document On Macos
Author: Aida Martin
13. 5 Best Vpn Applications For Safe Browsing
14. 5 Best Video Sharing Websites Of 2019
15. Ways To Reset Windows Update Components On Windows 10 Device