ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
What Is Big Data In Agriculture?
Big Data in Agriculture has a great scope as Agriculture is heavily dependent on data. Agriculture Analytics in the form of the success rate of fertilizers in a particular terrain for a soon to be launched fertilizing product is of importance. Agriculture Data could be data about the success of a specific crop in a given geographical climate. Such information can be particularly of interest to farmers, Agricultural companies, and Agriculture consultants. However, information exchange is rather limited for all these parties due to the following problems:
Many Farmers have limited knowledge of Agriculture Data and methodologies of farming. Due to this agricultural productivity remains limited.
Consultants to guide Farmers regarding new technology and Agriculture Analytics are limited especially in remote areas.
Agriculture Companies producing fertilizers and other agricultural products resort to physical testing before they launch the products. The results from such tests are not very reliable since the trials take place in a specific environment and do not take into account other types of geographical conditions.
Mobile and Web-based IoT Application that can solve the above problems by providing an Organized crop-planning and process management platform:
1. It enables farmers to analyze crop health in real-time. With secure messaging channel between consultants and farmers, help is readily available to farmers, thereby reducing damage to the crops.
2. It also allows Consultants to reach out to as many farmers as possible.
3. The Big data in Agriculture thus collected from such interactions regarding crops, weather, terrain, geographic conditions, water and more is stored and processed. This leads to the analytics part of our solution. By processing this data, the application will be able to assist:
A. Agriculture companies regarding the prospective success of products in different markets.
B. Farmers about the success of different crops, the predictive impact of natural conditions, etc.
To know more:https://www.gowitek.com/analytics/case-studies/big-data-in-agriculture
Gowitek is a leading Golang Development Company that builds Tailored Software Solutions by leveraging Golang and Google Cloud. We induce growth acceleration of businesses through Digital Transformation. By combining our expertise in Technology and Industry we focus on an in-depth understanding of business challenges and then devising solutions that are Simple, Scalable, Superior, Secure and Speedily delivered. So if you have an idea we have a Solution that is backed by innovative and Disruptive Technology.
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. All About Iphone Xo6 And Aq6 Lcd Assembly Screen
Author: mobile sentrix
2. Enjoy The Untethered Data Safety With It Services And Management
Author: Praecipio Consulting
3. Steps You Can Take To Resolve Possible Problems In Your Machine Vision Inspection System Area
4. Explore The Applications Of Mems Sensor Market
Author: Jessy George
5. Black Spots Of Common Problems In Injection Molding
6. Biodegradable Rigid Plastic Packaging New Option Packaging Industry
Author: Jessy George
7. Medical Application Of Fiber Laser Systems
8. Where Can Buy H2+ Hydrogen Rich Water Bottle
9. Is Aws Right For Your Growing Business?
Author: Katalyst Technologies Inc
10. Benefits Of Using Did Numbers And Cloud Contact Center Solution
Author: Lee Wood
11. Real Agile Approach To Performance Testing
Author: Stella Murugesan
12. How To Choose The Right Offshore Development Company For Your Project?
Author: Ash Rakars
13. Vehicle Tracking System Could Help You And Your Business
Author: Vivency Global
14. Oil Temp Probe In Aircraft And Its Advantages
Author: Joseph Polizzotto
15. How Can The Pos Software Providers In Kolkata Affect Your Business?
Author: Sukriti Sinha