ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
What Is Big Data In Agriculture?
Total Articles: 12
Big Data in Agriculture has a great scope as Agriculture is heavily dependent on data. Agriculture Analytics in the form of the success rate of fertilizers in a particular terrain for a soon to be launched fertilizing product is of importance. Agriculture Data could be data about the success of a specific crop in a given geographical climate. Such information can be particularly of interest to farmers, Agricultural companies, and Agriculture consultants. However, information exchange is rather limited for all these parties due to the following problems:
Many Farmers have limited knowledge of Agriculture Data and methodologies of farming. Due to this agricultural productivity remains limited.
Consultants to guide Farmers regarding new technology and Agriculture Analytics are limited especially in remote areas.
Agriculture Companies producing fertilizers and other agricultural products resort to physical testing before they launch the products. The results from such tests are not very reliable since the trials take place in a specific environment and do not take into account other types of geographical conditions.
Mobile and Web-based IoT Application that can solve the above problems by providing an Organized crop-planning and process management platform:
1. It enables farmers to analyze crop health in real-time. With secure messaging channel between consultants and farmers, help is readily available to farmers, thereby reducing damage to the crops.
2. It also allows Consultants to reach out to as many farmers as possible.
3. The Big data in Agriculture thus collected from such interactions regarding crops, weather, terrain, geographic conditions, water and more is stored and processed. This leads to the analytics part of our solution. By processing this data, the application will be able to assist:
A. Agriculture companies regarding the prospective success of products in different markets.
B. Farmers about the success of different crops, the predictive impact of natural conditions, etc.
To know more:https://www.gowitek.com/analytics/case-studies/big-data-in-agriculture
Gowitek is a leading Golang Development Company that builds Tailored Software Solutions by leveraging Golang and Google Cloud. We induce growth acceleration of businesses through Digital Transformation. By combining our expertise in Technology and Industry we focus on an in-depth understanding of business challenges and then devising solutions that are Simple, Scalable, Superior, Secure and Speedily delivered. So if you have an idea we have a Solution that is backed by innovative and Disruptive Technology.
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. Huawei Launched Multi-mode 5g Chipset And 5g Cpe Pro Router
2. Simplify Your Life With The Latest Mobile Technology Hwisel App
Author: Jassica Joseph
3. Visit Majestic Attractions With Cheap Holidays To Lanzarote
Author: Daisy Wilkinson
4. 13 Features Which Make Ios 13 Superior To Ios 12
Author: Deepak Malhan
5. How Green Is Houston?
Author: Brown Ross
6. Best Funeral Home Paragould Ar:faith Funeral Service
Author: Janie Singleton
7. Vertical Farming Market Worth $5.8 Billion By 2022 With A Growing Cagr Of 24.8%
8. Ivr Service Provider In India | Sathya Technosoft
Author: Sathya technosoft
9. Tru-form Plastics Welcomes Jaysen Rodriguez As Business Analyst/project Estimator
10. Tudla Celebrates 20-year Anniversary
11. Where To Place Home Video Surveillance Systems?
Author: Ravi Veerma
12. Does Industrial Solar Panels Benefit Businesses In The Year 2019?
13. 3 Common Inventory Management Misconceptions Busted!
Author: Maulik Shah
14. Transparent Display Market Worth $2,591 Million By 2023 With A Growing Cagr Of 44.7%
15. Are You Making These Mistakes While Hiring A Mobile App Development Company?
Author: Ash Rakars