ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
Why A Mobile App Is Necessary For Your Business Today?
The world has gone mobile and so, mobile app development has been highly in demand.
In this digital era, mobile apps play a major role not only in our day-to-day lives but also in the business world. Many small businesses as well have their own dedicated apps. Have a look at what the statistics show to know the reasons why your business should invest in mobile app development:
• Statista, a leading online statistics portal reports that in 2017, 178 billion apps were downloaded and this number will reach 258 billion in 2022, which is a 45% rise. Statista reports show that by 2020, mobile apps may hit revenue of $188.9 billion.
• By the year 2020, Google Play will reach up to 166 billion apps and iOS will touch the number- 35.2 billion apps. (Source- https://www.iqvis.com/blog/8-reasons-every-business-invest-mobile-app-development/)
• In the last three years, the time spent on mobile devices per day has increased by 575%. Also, 80% of the time that people send on the phones is spent on one or the other app. (source: http://cyber-gear.com/main/mobile-apps.php)
These numbers show why mobile ...
... app development is becoming dominant in the market. The consumers are now focused on using mobile phones to shop, browse, entertain, gain knowledge, etc. rather than using laptops or PCs. Apps provide a user experience which can’t be provided by the most responsive websites as well.
The mobile app development industry is flourishing because mobile apps offer extensive benefits for many important reasons. They help to increases visibility of the businesses, boost sales, enhance the accessibility and provide value to the customers. Let’s explore more on this.
A dedicated mobile app is a new platform for increasing the profits of the company. Customers can be motivated to purchase the products and services with discounts, promotions and push notifications. The customers who have installed the app can be directly contacted. For instance, a company can send a text message of a special offer to their customers who are in close proximity of their stores or offices, with the help of geo-location technologies.
A mobile app also provides the facility of mobile payment through various methods like mobile wallets, quick response (QR) code payments, etc. which improves the customer experience. Customers can buy instantly sitting at their home. Due to this, the profit margins of businesses can increase exponentially.
Higher Customer Engagement
By using mobile apps, better strategies can be applied to keep the customers engaged. Any offers, any unique features or any such benefits can be directly showcased to the customers. If there are any gentle reminders for any particular customer, the apps can send it to them. Customers can access any information instantly on their fingertips and stay connected to the businesses.
Better Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
Majority of purchases are influenced by the customer experience alone. If they are treated as important, they will feel respected and emotionally connected to the brand. This ensures customer loyalty. Mobile apps provide a more effective channel to provide seamless customer service. Their issues and complaints can be immediately responded.
Studying Customer Behaviour
Through a mobile app, businesses can get real-time data about customer profiles, their behaviours, shopping patterns, etc. This data is helpful in business intelligence processes and improving business efficiency. What strategy works, which offers are working better, data about repetitive customers, etc., help the businesses to understand their target customers in a better way.
Building Brand Awareness
A personalized mobile app increases interaction with the customers. The more exposed the customers get to your brand, the higher their chances of purchase become. Brand loyalty is strengthened with a direct communication platform. So, web & mobile app development is becoming necessary as the apps serve to be a powerful promotional and branding tool.
Mobile App Development offers Competitive Advantage
A mobile app is an important way to ensure better visibility and a strong presence in the digital world. It provides a chance to stay ahead of your competitors. Ultimately, hiring an app development company will be highly beneficial for any business today. Mobile apps eventually help in maximizing sales and increasing revenue.
All the above-mentioned points show the potential of mobile apps in today’s business environment. A helpful app with a great user experience will always be remembered by the customers. For this, a business must hire experienced and talented mobile app developers while developing an app for them.
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. Fruit Dryer: How Beneficial Is It For The Folks?
Author: DYNAMIC DRYERS INTERNATIONAL
2. Guide To Drop Shipment & Your Future Business
3. Wise & Neat Communication With Proper Handling Calls
4. Decentralized Digital Assets Exchange Service - Ledgerfi
5. Fully Configurable And A Unified Agile Billing & Monetization Platform
6. Hospital Acquired Infection Control Market Emerging Growth Rate, Application, Market Share And Forecast To 2026
Author: Markets and Markets
7. How To Publish Ios App On The Apple Store In 2022?
Author: Copper Mobile
8. Paddy Harvesting Becomes Easier With The Use Of Mini Rice Cutting Machine
Author: Maicle Desuja
9. Things To Keep In Mind While Taking Your Iphone For Screen Repair
Author: Charlie Wollstonecraft
10. 5 Reasons Why You Should Visit Gitex 2022 At Least Once
Author: Codiant Software Technologies
11. Transforming Software Development For Business Models In 2022
Author: Sandip Patel
12. La Marzocco Vancouver For Light-duty Machine – Meet Aesthetic & Practical Demand
Author: Paul Stewart
13. Les Avantages Et Les Inconvénients Du Moulage Plastique
14. How Ios 16 Will Affect App Store Rankings?
15. Top 5 Commonly Used Cloud-native Technologies In Application Development