ALL >> Business >> View Article
Blockchain In Energy Market To Reach $7,110.1 Million By 2023
The blockchain in energy market is expected to grow from an estimated USD 394.3 million in 2018 to USD 7,110.1 million by 2023, at a CAGR of 78.32%. Increasing popularity of the blockchain technology in the energy sector and the rising security concerns across the globe are likely to drive the blockchain in energy market.
The services segment led the blockchain in energy market in 2017, as most of the companies are tying up with various blockchain startups to implement blockchain operations such as energy trading, grid management, and supply chain management. Energy trading includes peer-to-peer energy trading, smart contracts, and real-time pricing, which would help increase transparency between transactions, data management, data visibility, and inter-system communications.
Download PDF Brochure @ https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/pdfdownloadNew.asp?id=186846353
Europe: The leading market for blockchain in energy market
In this report, the blockchain in energy market has been analyzed with respect to 4 regions, namely, Asia Pacific, North America, Europe, and RoW. Europe led the global blockchain in energy market in 2017 owing to the maximum number of blockchain startups and implemented projects along with the incorporated regulatory support from the government. Germany and the UK are the largest markets for blockchain in energy market in the region. Moreover, most of the utility companies such as Enel (Italy), RWE (Germany), and Vattenfall (Sweden) are collaborating with Ponton’s (Germany). The collaboration revolves around for the Enerchain project that focuses on blockchain technology in the energy sector to bring peer-to-peer trading to the wholesale energy market. Therefore, factors such as increasing investments towards the adoption of blockchain platform are driving the blockchain in energy market in the region.
Some of the top players in the blockchain in energy market include Microsoft (US), Accenture (Ireland), IBM (US), Infosys (India), and SAP (Germany).
Business Articles1. Printing Inks Marketglobal Trends, Market Share, Industry Size, Growth, Opportunities, And Market Fo
2. Foldable Display Market Global Trends, Market Share, Industry Size, Growth, Opportunities
3. Adipic Acid Market Global Trends, Market Share, Industry Size, Growth, Opportunities, And Market
Author: Akash DADHICH
4. How To Enhance Your Business Communication By Doing Less
Author: John Rufus
5. Soccer And Heel Pain In Children
6. Keep On Moving With Advanced Podiatry
7. Fungal Nails Laser
8. Barrier Packaging Market Global Trends, Market Share, Industry Size, Growth, Opportunities
9. Common Dog Vaccinations You Must Know About
Author: Reshma Mane
10. Automotive Wiring Harness Market Global Trends, Market Share, Industry Size, Growth, Opportunities,
11. Tips To Save Money On A New Office Fitout
Author: David Vincent
12. Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring Devices Market Global Trends, Market Share, Industry Size, Grow
13. Importance Of Database In Different Corporate Industries
Author: Best DataProvider
14. Understand Real Advantage Of Using Bearing For Industry
15. Actinic Keratosis Treatment Marketglobal Trends, Market Share, Industry Size, Growth, Opportunities