ALL >> General >> View Article
30 Quick-fire Fashion Tips Every Woman In 2019 Should Know
Throughout history, the one sure thing that you could count on was that each era would have its own style of fashion. Today that continues, but now what was in style last year might not be this year, so you have to constantly stay up with the newest trends.
2019 is bringing with it a little of the old and a lot of the new. Here are 30 quick-fire women fashion tips you need to know if you want to look trendy and fashionable in the upcoming year.
1. Lingerie is for under your clothes
There was a thankfully short time period where it was considered hip to wear your bras visibly and let your panty lines show. In 2019, your lingerie should be where it belongs: under your clothes. When you buy panties and bras that fit right and have a good shape and design, they should be almost seamlessly underneath your pants or skirt. You know they’re there, but we can’t see them, and that’s as it should be.
2. You’re never fully dressed without a smile
This line may have been popular decades ago, but it still rings true. The best way to be fashionable and exhibit that radiant glow is to be happy and show off that natural smile.
3. You don’t have to shop designer to look good
With millions of people up to their eyeballs in debt, it’s not in style anymore to run up your credit cards to buy name-brand. Instead, you have thousands of discount options online at your fingertips. You can still buy designer, but shop around. Outlet stores, gently used thrift shops, and other opportunities are available for you to donate, sell, and purchase high-quality clothing at affordable prices.
4. Fill your wardrobe with smart clothes
Instead of a closet busting at the seams with clothing you’ll likely never wear, shop smart. Have a few basics on hand – jeans, versatile tops, a skirt, and shoes that go with everything. Then throw in some bold accessories, like a cute choker necklace, to add flair to your outfit.
5. Black is back
Sure, you want color in your outfits, and too much black is depressing, but if you use it right, black is a classy, elegant, slimming color that everyone should utilize. Wear the classic black t-shirt or slacks and finish your look with a colorful addition of a scarf or jewelry.
6. If a style doesn’t suit your body type, don’t wear it
Follow the rule: Just because you can wear something doesn’t mean you should. Learn what styles look good on you, what is recommended for your height and body type, and what you like, and then buy clothes that fit that pattern.
General Articles1. What Was The Main Reason Behind Baba Ramdev Sucess?
Author: aman ghanshala
2. Secret Sauce To Successful Newsletters
3. Parents Have Needs Too! Academics Is Lower Than You Think
4. Lean Into Small Parent Turnout! Starting Where You Are With Parent Engagement
5. Educating Is Hard. Let Parents Help!
6. The Gift Of Feedback
7. Tips For Pick Up And Drop Off
8. Future Of Matrimony Business In India
9. Junk Removal – Tips To Save Time And Money
Author: Dave Kocemba
10. Gemstone Evaluation Criteria And Classification Of Gemstones
Author: Saif Saiyed
11. Can You Buy A Tractor On Credit
Author: peter main
12. Vidalista 20 Mg Tadalafil | Buy Generic Cialis Online | Medsvilla
Author: Amy smith
13. Web Design Tips - How To Make Your Website Fruitful
Author: Yogendra Shinde
14. Trekking To Your Heart’s Core – Consider Annapurna Circuit Trek
Author: Amit Sinha
15. Types Of Fencing For Your Farm
Author: Danny Woodhams