ALL >> Web-Design >> View Article
How To Improve Your Bigcommerce Store In The New Year?
Total Articles: 1
We are already into 2019. However, is your store still performing the same as it was in 2018? New year is always a good time to take stock of what happened in the past and draft plans for the future. This is especially important for Ecommerce, where technology changes fairly briskly. If you haven’t considered developing plans for improving your BigCommerce store in 2019, it is high time you started. Here are a few tips we’ll like to share that may help you work towards a strategic plan for your store in 2019. These tips are based on our experience of dealing with numerous stores as their trusted BigCommerce web developer.
1.Continuous Improvement: Be it BigCommerce design or back-end development of the store, there are continuous upgrades that become available from time to time. If you are not upgrading your store with these changes, you are running the risk of being obsolete. You need to make a conscious effort to regularly look for potential upgrades in order to stay abreast with technology.
2.Analytics: What is one of the biggest advantages of having an Ecommerce store? This question will be answered in different ways with people quoting such benefits as global access, 24-hour availability, and so on & so forth. In our opinion, though, one of the biggest benefits of having an Ecommerce store is availability of analytics. With an Ecommerce store, you will know who visits your website most frequently, who spends the most time on the website, who makes the most purchases, etc. It’s valuable for you to stay in the know with these analytics.
If you don’t know where you are and what you have achieved, how will you know where you want to go next? Following is some information you can look for:
3. Getting the Basics Right: Many entrepreneurs aspire to achieve big things from their stores. However, they can sometimes ignore the basics in the process. It is important that your store is established on a strong foundation.
Therefore, you should ensure you get some of the following things right:
a. Site security is very essential as customers have also become wary of sites that don’t stay updated with the latest security standards.
b. You need to work on having an eye-catching banner to your store that is accompanied by a concise message.
c. The navigation bar should generally be only one-line and have clearly understood product categories.
d. The home page shouldn’t be about long stories but instead focus on the store’s top products. This way, the site starts selling right from the outset.
e. You should standardize your product images to create a consistent user experience.
f. You need to create unique product descriptions that provide a clear understanding of the product, its features, uses, and benefits.
4. Check out new apps: Being in BigCommerce web design, we always recommend our clients to invest in BigCommerce apps. However, many of them forget to check the app store often enough. Newer apps are released frequently and some of them can be really useful to your business. You need to make sure that you are up-to-date with new technology.
5. Create Your Niche: Many Ecommerce stores try to offer everything under the sun. Because of that, your overall product offering can lose its sense of cohesiveness. Also, this makes it really hard to market your online store. You need to remember that you are not competing with Amazon and eBay. Hence, it is important that you carved out your own niche of products that are related to each other and solve a specific problem of your target audience.
6. Improve Yourself: Finally, it comes down to the last step in Marlow’s pyramid of motivation – Self Actualization. This is your need to invest time in yourself. You are the entrepreneur behind this store, and you should thus aspire to always be a better version of yourself. It is, hence, important that you take a break. This can even just be a weekend getaway of a 10-minute meditation session. You should read and learn. Don’t be overwhelmed by the information overload on the internet. You should be selective about books and blogs that are relevant to you. Finally, listening to podcasts can be helpful too.
These are some basic tips that we think can help you improve your store in 2019. Do you have any other ideas? Please share those with us in the comments section.
If you need any assistance with BigCommerce design or are on the lookout for a trustworthy BigCommerce web developer, look no further. At 9eCommerce, we have deep experience in BigCommerce and are also BigCommerce stencil and Blueprint expert. We can be contacted at email@example.com.
Web Design Articles1. How To Choose The Best Company For Web Development Solutions India?
Author: Narendra Suthar
2. Top Seo Company In India | Best Web Designing Company In Delhi
Author: sagar jha
3. Important Challenges Your E-commerce Provider Should Take Care Of
Author: Appcode India
4. Tips For Locating Office Space For Rent In Nj
5. Benefits Of Migrating To Shopify
6. Responsive Web Design Company Cochin
Author: Magiccodz Software Solutions
7. Why You Should Keep Up With The Latest E Commerce Business News
Author: Jacob Alex
8. Globalise Your Sales And Services With The Help Of Digital Marketing Experts
Author: Samya Banerjee
9. Pros And Cons Of Using Ppc Advertisements
Author: Khalid Majid
10. Trends In Mobile Application Development 2019
Author: Webclues Global
11. Top 10 Powerful Marketing Strategies To Promote E-commerce Website In Serp
Author: Kalpana Singh
12. Why Outsource Your Website Development To A Web Development Company In Gurgaon?
Author: Netleaf software
13. The Best New Jersey Seo Company For Your Business
Author: Reclaim Digital
14. Latest Web Design Trends A Web Designing Company In Gurgaon Can Help Implement
Author: Netleaf software
15. Rockland Web Design And Software Companies In New Jersey
Author: TNT MAX