ALL >> Health >> View Article
Common Features And Overdose Symptoms Of Escitalopram 20mg
Total Articles: 6
Why is Escitalopram taken?
An antidepressant drug, Escitalopram helps treat patients with major depression and general anxiety disorders. It has also proven effective in treating mild agitation tendencies in patients with dementia.
What are the common features of Escitalopram?
The prescription drug is commonly sold under the brand names Cipralex and Lexapro. It belongs to the drug class of Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors (SSRIs). The recommended initial dose of Escitalopram is 20mg for adults, with the dosage to be gradually increased only after doctor consultation. The drug is available in the form of tablets and is administered by mouth. Escitalopram 20mg has been proven effective in the treatment of major depressive disorder in both adolescents and adults, and generalized anxiety disorder in adults.
What are the overdose effects of Escitalopram?
Intake of Escitalopram more than the recommended dose of 20mg in adults without doctor consultation may cause some side effects or adverse reactions. Some of the most common Escitalopram effects that have been observed in adults include drowsiness, insomnia, nauseous feeling, heartburn, change in weight, constipation, lower sex drive, and even impotence. It is therefore always advisable to take the drug only after consultation with a medical practitioner.
Get Escitalopram online
The drug is easily available on a number of medical websites online under the brand names of Cipralex and Lexapro, among others. You can check out the best price deals offered by drug manufacturers and dealers online before placing your order for Escitalopram. It can be home delivered with the option of cash on delivery payment as well.
For Purchase Escitalopram Online Cash on Delivery: https://bit.ly/2XsY6de
Rx Online Pharmacies is most popular online drug store where you can buy pain killer medicines online without prescription at very affordable rates. Contact us 347-676-2610!
Health Articles1. When To Consult An Infertility Specialist?
Author: Akanksha Hospital
2. Productive Prostatectomy Surgery With Dr. Jagdish Kulkarni, Best Uro Oncologist, India
Author: Lisa Resnick
3. Hair Transplant Is The Right Solution For You?
Author: Hair Transplant Bangalore
4. Ayurvedic Medicine For Detoxification | Contract Manufacturing |herbalhills
5. Avastin Injection Supplier – Ocean Pharmaceutical
Author: Ocean Pharma
6. Choose The Best Nutrition Program To Achieve Your Fitness Goal
Author: Fit with Sylvia
7. What To Look For When Hiring The Professional Nutrition Advisor
Author: Fit with Sylvia
8. Sleeping Problems: Know Sleep Apnea Causes And Treatment
9. What Are The Risk Factor A Pcos Pregnancy Loss?
Author: Rakshit Agrawal
10. Dealing With Social Anxiety – Do You Need A Social Anxiety Counseling From A Renowned Therapist?
Author: Marci Stiles
11. How To Take Chia Seeds For Weight Loss
Author: Anita kapoor
12. Features And Benefits Of Neurontin (gabapentin) 400mg & 800mg
Author: Features and Benefits of Neurontin (Gabapentin) 40
13. Adjustable Bed Vs. Regular Bed: Which Suits For Your Health?
Author: Zero-G Beds
14. What You Need To Know About The Different Orthodontic Treatments
Author: Steven Tyler
15. Colon Hydrotherapy/colonic Irrigation In Udaipur, Rajasthan
Author: Dr. Arpit Choudhary