ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
Property Styling & Home Staging - Gold Coast
Total Articles: 2
What is home staging?
Home staging is also known as real estate staging or real estate styling. It is the processing of preparing a home for the market so that it sells in the shortest possible time frame for the maximum amount of money.
What houses should be staged?
The simple answer is all houses need some amount of staging, even professionally decorated houses. Decorating is very taste specific and that is the way it should be when YOU are living in your house. But when it goes on the market, your house becomes a commodity and needs to appeal to as many people in the target market as possible.
The best way to achieve that is with professional staging. Vacant houses definitely need staging, whether new or old. Most people have a lot of difficulties visualizing and will see an empty house as uninviting, cold and sterile. When it's furnished and warmed up with staging, buyers are so much more likely to fall in love with it. I've seen it happen many times!
When is the best time to stage a house?
First impressions count, whether good or bad! When buyers walk in that door, you only have one chance to make a good impression. Those buyers are likely not going to come back just because you staged it at a later date. And keep in mind, the buyers that see your house first when it comes on the market, are likely the ones that are most interested, and that goes back to taking advantage of the initial momentum.
That being said, it is never too late to stage your house for the market. Staging it will definitely increase the probability of selling faster for more money to the buyers who look at it after it has been staged.
Decorate Your Real Estate was conceived in 2010 with the idea to offer a cost-effective solution to the finishing presentation of properties for the market. It works with several interior designers to offer consultation and project management on residential and commercial developments as well as property styling and interior design concepts. The Decorate Your Real Estate team and network of stylists and tradesmen now covers a diverse range of fields which allows all projects big and small to be completed with professional efficiency. With a commitment to quality and cost-effectiveness Decorate Your Real Estate is fast becoming a market leader in the styling of the properties throughout Northern NSW and the Gold Coast.
Peter Jones who successfully renovated and project managed property developments for over 10 years. Like many professional developers, he was very aware of the significance of the final presentation of a property for the market.
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. Why Colorado Springs Real Estate Is The Best
Author: Mountaincity Realty
2. Things About 55+ Communities In Jew Jersey
Author: Woods Landing by Fernmoor Homes
3. What Are The Important Tips For Choosing Your Perfect Builder?
Author: Rick Lopez
4. Growth Of Naigaon Real Estate
Author: Vicky K
5. How Do You Negotiate Real Estate Rebate With Realtors?
Author: Aya Netanel
6. 5 Effective Tips To Sell Your House
Author: Elena Gilbert
7. Real Estate License On The Web
8. Real-estate Broker Classes On The Web: The Best Way To Becoming An Agent
9. Being A Real Estate Agent - Certification
10. Real-estate Training Classes - Take Them Online
11. Points To Consider Before Applying For Classes Online To Become A Real Estate Agent
12. Real-estate Classes - Getting Your Certification
13. Future Of Residential Projects In Hyderabad – Hyderabad Real Estate
Author: property Adviser
14. Why Business Professionals Prefer Serviced Apartments!
Author: Lysha Rohan
15. Valle Verde 2, Pasig 4-bedroom House For Rent