ALL >> Business >> View Article
As A Samsung Galaxy S9 And Note 9 Is Dropped By Lowest Price Ever Samsung Reveals Big Update
Samsung's Galaxy S9 and Note 9 smartphones are now at a retailer's "lowest price ever", and this cost is reduced as new updates are pushed to devices around the world.
As Samsung recently released the new Galaxy S10 to the world, the company's old equipment is being cut.
The cost of the Galaxy S9 and Note 9 has declined in recent weeks, and a retailer is now launching these phones at the lowest price ever.
Argos currently sells the Galaxy S9 for only £499, and £649 for Note 9, saving a lot of money over the original cost.
Samsung's own store has also reduced Note and last year's Galaxy, and if you buy old phones you can also offer huge additional discounts.
In fact, you can get a discount of more than £300 from Note 9 when you deliver certain equipment, and with this solution, the S9 can cost up to £250.
If these transactions look like S9 and Note 9 here.
If you want a fabulous tablet phone that can choose a digital stylus, Samsung's Galaxy Note 9 is very difficult to beat.
This mature phone is one of the best mobile phones on the market, offering an amazing 6.4-inch screen, large battery and dual-lens rear camera.
The Korean company even boasted that it can take pictures similar to the human eye's perception of the surrounding environment, it supports up to 100 decibels of real-time high dynamic range (HDR) - compared to the traditional image sensor's dynamic range of about 60dB, while people The eye is generally considered to be approximately 120 dB.
The S Pen included in the phone has also been updated, and owners are now able to perform useful functions such as controlling music playback and the camera shutter of the phone.
The news of these price cuts comes from another new security update that Samsung just announced, which will be rolled out to devices this month, including S9 and Note 9.
The May security patch was released earlier this week. This important download includes fixes for many Google Android vulnerabilities, including some that are considered critical.
There are also 21 other unique changes to Samsung software, including a solution to a problem that allows keyboard learning words and clipboard content to be revealed on the lock screen via Bixby.
Samsung continues to roll out these updates to protect its devices from the latest threats.
In an article on its security website, the technology company said: "At Samsung, we attach great importance to security and privacy issues, and we are doing our best to respond as quickly as possible.
“It is our top priority to ensure that your equipment is safe and that it trusts us.
"Samsung released monthly and quarterly security updates for selected Samsung devices.
"Monthly and quarterly security updates will include Google's release of security issues related to the Android operating system and patches for specific security issues for Samsung."
It's unclear when everyone can access this patch but is expected to be fully rolled out in the coming weeks.
If you have a Galaxy device, go to Settings -> Software Updates -> Download and Install.
Are you thinking where to sell broken iPhone at the best price in the UK market? Then, you can check out the website HandsetRecycle.com, where you can get most of the money for the broken and old iPhones.
For more details, visit HandsetRecycle iPhone.
Business Articles1. Printing Inks Marketglobal Trends, Market Share, Industry Size, Growth, Opportunities, And Market Fo
2. Foldable Display Market Global Trends, Market Share, Industry Size, Growth, Opportunities
3. Adipic Acid Market Global Trends, Market Share, Industry Size, Growth, Opportunities, And Market
Author: Akash DADHICH
4. How To Enhance Your Business Communication By Doing Less
Author: John Rufus
5. Soccer And Heel Pain In Children
6. Keep On Moving With Advanced Podiatry
7. Fungal Nails Laser
8. Barrier Packaging Market Global Trends, Market Share, Industry Size, Growth, Opportunities
9. Common Dog Vaccinations You Must Know About
Author: Reshma Mane
10. Automotive Wiring Harness Market Global Trends, Market Share, Industry Size, Growth, Opportunities,
11. Tips To Save Money On A New Office Fitout
Author: David Vincent
12. Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring Devices Market Global Trends, Market Share, Industry Size, Grow
13. Importance Of Database In Different Corporate Industries
Author: Best DataProvider
14. Understand Real Advantage Of Using Bearing For Industry
15. Actinic Keratosis Treatment Marketglobal Trends, Market Share, Industry Size, Growth, Opportunities