ALL >> Legal >> View Article
How To Extend The Fiancé Visa Uk
If you have obtained the fiancé visa UK and want to extend it for whatever reason, you can seek the extension by applying for a family visa. It will allow you to reside in the UK with your family for a period extending 6 months.
Given below are some of the cases where you can apply for the extension and most probably get one.
When Applying from Outside the UK
If you are living outside the UK and want to live with your family, you need to prove that one or more of your family members are living in the UK. These family members include:
• Partner or spouse, fiancé, proposed civil partner
• Child, parent or relative who is willing to offer long-term care to you
When visiting the UK for a period less than 6 months or less, you must find out whether you need a marriage visitor visa or standard visitor visa.
When Applying from Inside the UK
If you are already in the UK under a fiancé visa UK or another type of family visa, you can apply for an extension to live with your family for a longer period.
The relationships mentioned above can be treated as the family members for the extension o this visa category. The basic reason for applying for this visa extension is to get a chance to live with the family in the UK and seek the visa, based on your private life.
For his purpose, you need to explain that you have been living in the UK for quite some time and there is no illegal or rule-breaking activity associated with you during this period.
When to Apply for the fiancé visa UK Extension
You have the right to switch or extend your current visa before the expiry of your current leave to remain in the UK. For instance, if you are living in the UK under a fiancé visa, you can only apply for its extension before the expiry of this particular visa.
The cost of this visa extension depends on the fact that how you are applying. If you are applying from outside the UK, you need to pay £1,523. On the contrary, when you are applying from inside the UK, the fee would be £1,033. The cost of application would rise if your dependent/s is accompanying you. Each of the dependents would cost £1,523 when applying from outside the UK and £1,033 when applying from inside the UK.
Need to Pay the Amount of Healthcare surcharge
The amount you have to pay for the bio metric information is £19.20. In order to get the same day decision, you can pay an extra £800 to utilize the super-priority service.
When applying from outside the UK, you may receive the decision within 12 weeks. On the other hand, the decision may take less than 8 weeks to arrive if you are applying from inside the UK.
Immigration Solicitors UK are a team of honor, specialist solicitors, highly experienced in all areas of immigration law. As a fully qualified and qualified law firm, delivering a global service, we will fully represent your case in close partnership with you. http://immigrationsolicitors4me.co.uk/
Legal Articles1. Is Your Gym Safe?
Author: Ankin Law Office
2. When Uber And Lyft Drivers Crash Rented Vehicles
Author: Mainor Wirth Injury Lawyers
3. How To Find And Hire The Best Personal Injury Lawyer
Author: Zane Norman
4. Indian Union Budget 2020 – 2021 Highlights
5. Tax Audits Do Not Always Happen Right Away
Author: Randolph Law Firm, P.C.
6. Improper Evictions Are Putting Nursing Home Residents At Risk
Author: Bogdan Martinovich
7. Were You Injured By A Corporation In Nevada?
Author: The Patriot Law Firm
8. When Doctors And Nurses Ignore The Signs Of Fetal Distress
Author: Bradshaw Law LLC
9. What To Do When Your Spouse Has An Addiction
Author: Langer & Langer
10. Injured In A Demolition Accident? Multiple Parties May Be Liable
Author: DePaolo & Zadeikis
11. Is Settlement Planning Right For You?
Author: Marc Blumenthal
12. Considering A Reverse Mortgage? Here’s What You Should Know
Author: Roger Stelk
13. Immigration Prediction For 2020 In Canada
14. Married To A Us Citizen? You Can Still Be Deported
Author: Ronald Shapiro
15. Fulmer Sill Nominated For 2 Golden Gavel Awards
Author: Devin Herz