ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
How Is Data Science Used In Manufacturing Companies?
Total Articles: 12
The Client is a leading Spare Part Manufacturing Company for Commercial Vehicles and Trucks, with a sizeable market share in the country. The Company earns a sizable sum of annual revenue amounting to $2 Billion but loses a fair share of its Revenue to claims made by Fraud claimants. In the past year, it faced losses totaling to $500 Million to pay out such fraudulent claimants.
Given this situation the Client is looking for a Big Data analytics solution that will pull data from the Datalog of the server to determine:
1. Which Product comes back with repeated complaints.
2. On which particular routes vehicles break down most number of times.
We developed a Big Data analytics platform using Golang, Python, and Hadoop to pull data from Teradata. The Platform can produce Historical Analytics based on Historical Data, and at the same time, it offers Predictive Analytics based on The Hadoop Data storage. The client has a Data volume turnover of 2PB annually.
This Data is in the form of Structured as well as Unstructured Data which is sourced from Sales, Marketing, Purchase, Claims paid/made, Dealers/Customer Information, GPS information and much more.
Our Analytics solution collects, stores and analyses data collected from this Terra Data by scheduling job to pull relevant data. The job scheduling lasts 15-18 hours.
Deciphering this massive amount of data and previous GPS information the platform can determine
1.Historical Data Analytics
2.Clients who have made false claims
3.Reasons for the breakdown of vehicles
4. Which product reported most complains
1.Which spare part or product will report the most number of breakdowns
2.Which route will cause most breakdowns
Gowitek is a leading Golang Development Company that builds Tailored Software Solutions by leveraging Golang and Google Cloud. We induce growth acceleration of businesses through Digital Transformation. By combining our expertise in Technology and Industry we focus on an in-depth understanding of business challenges and then devising solutions that are Simple, Scalable, Superior, Secure and Speedily delivered. So if you have an idea we have a Solution that is backed by innovative and Disruptive Technology.
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. Huawei Launched Multi-mode 5g Chipset And 5g Cpe Pro Router
2. Simplify Your Life With The Latest Mobile Technology Hwisel App
Author: Jassica Joseph
3. Visit Majestic Attractions With Cheap Holidays To Lanzarote
Author: Daisy Wilkinson
4. 13 Features Which Make Ios 13 Superior To Ios 12
Author: Deepak Malhan
5. How Green Is Houston?
Author: Brown Ross
6. Best Funeral Home Paragould Ar:faith Funeral Service
Author: Janie Singleton
7. Vertical Farming Market Worth $5.8 Billion By 2022 With A Growing Cagr Of 24.8%
8. Ivr Service Provider In India | Sathya Technosoft
Author: Sathya technosoft
9. Tru-form Plastics Welcomes Jaysen Rodriguez As Business Analyst/project Estimator
10. Tudla Celebrates 20-year Anniversary
11. Where To Place Home Video Surveillance Systems?
Author: Ravi Veerma
12. Does Industrial Solar Panels Benefit Businesses In The Year 2019?
13. 3 Common Inventory Management Misconceptions Busted!
Author: Maulik Shah
14. Transparent Display Market Worth $2,591 Million By 2023 With A Growing Cagr Of 44.7%
15. Are You Making These Mistakes While Hiring A Mobile App Development Company?
Author: Ash Rakars