ALL >> Business >> View Article
Products That Help With Urinary Incontinence
Urinary incontinence, or the loss of bladder control, is a common and often an embarrassing problem. Though its occurrence is far commoner as we age, but urinary incontinence is not necessarily an inevitable part of getting older. Irrespective of your age, if urinary incontinence has grown to be a fairly severe issue with you, you should definitely consult your doctor. It is also heartening to note that there is an array of products that help you cope with mild, moderate, and even severe symptoms. The following are some of them:
Pads and protective garments- these are by far the most popular incontinence products for men as well as women. They are available in a wide range of sizes, absorbencies, styles, and colours. The most common ones include:
1. Absorbent pads: designed for both men and women, they are disposable and come with adhesive strips to hold them inside your innerwear. They can typically trap at least 8 ounces of urine and keep it away from your skin. These adult incontinence diapers also keep odour at bay and can be changed throughout the day.
2. Incontinence panties and briefs: these look very similar to regular underwear, be it for women or men. However, they include a waterproof liner and inbuilt cloth pad that has a capacity of absorbing 10 or more ounces of urine. Reusable and washable, they are usually available in a variety of colours. You can also choose between day styles and overnight ones, the latter being designed to hold more urine. This underwear, like pads, is not only absorbent, but also keep moisture away from your skin and blocks odour.
3. Disposable underwear: they come in diverse styles. Some look similar to elastic-banded underwear but are designed to be disposable. Others have tape on the sides for adjustability. Also, they can be easily removed for convenience and are available in day as well as overnight versions.
4. Protective underpads: these are disposable or reusable flat pads with an absorbent layer on one side and a moisture barrier on the other. They are meant to protect mattresses, chairs, or other furniture from urine leaks. These types of adult diapers for bowel incontinence come with antibacterial or antifungal finishes as well as adhesive strips to keep them in place. They are offered with varying range of absorbencies.
5. Plastic pants: these pants can be worn over regular undergarments. They are designed to provide protection against mild to moderate leaks.
Business Articles1. Who Needs Iso Certification?
2. How Long Does An Iso Certification Lasts
3. How Long The 27001 Iso Certifications Last
4. How Much Does The Iso 13485 Costs
5. Opportunities For Composites In The Global Aerospace Market To Reach $3.3 Billion By 2025
Author: Lucintel LLC
6. How Much Does It Cost To Get Iso Certifications?
7. The Importance Of Protective Coating
Author: Ajay Agarwal
8. Pcd Pharma Franchise
Author: Ashvin Banga
9. Essentials To Know About When Finding Transfer Maids In Singapore
10. A Year Of Miniature Garden Gifts
Author: Florence Blum
11. What Are Sustainable Construction Materials?
Author: Abc Depot
12. The Importance Of Safety When You Live Aboard Your Boat | Rv Electrical Connectors
Author: Devin Herz
13. Using A French Oak Table To Complete Your Farmhouse Look
Author: Megan Magana
14. Security & Managed Services
Author: NSA COM
15. Importance Of Playground In Child Development
Author: Royal Play Equipments Pvt Ltd