ALL >> General >> View Article
Europe Ventilator Market
Europe Ventilator Market is expected to reach USD XX Billion by 2026 from USD XX Billion in 2016 at a CAGR of XX% (Detailed analysis of the market CAGR is provided in the report). A ventilator system is a machine that is used to support breathing and is mainly found in hospitals. These machines help patients when they have personally lost the capability to breathe and need an external system to function properly. Ventilator or a mechanical ventilator is specifically designed for moving air in and out of lungs. These ventilator systems are used for patients that have lost the capability to breathe or in some cases are breathing insufficiently. Nowadays, ventilators are computerized, where patients are provided air using a bag valve mask that is mostly hand-operated. Ventilators are mostly used in intensive care units (ICU) and at times in-home care as well. Ventilators may be further used for giving emergency medicine as both standalone units or as a component of an anesthesia machine. Any mechanical ventilator needs to be changed as per the need as well as the demand of patients and is regularly monitored. For patients needing the maximum amount of assistance, ventilators control both the volume as well as the duration of breathing of patients to complete respiration cycle.
ventilator market europe
The market of Europe for ventilator has been bifurcated on the basis of mobility, mode, interface, type, end-user, and geography. Based on mobility, the market has been divided into intensive care ventilators and portable ventilators. Intensive care ventilators held a larger market share with more complexity in diseases and people relying on artificial breathing system for breathing smoothly. Breathing trouble for both infants and geriatric population have seen a surge that can be contributed to the growth in pollution. Moreover, high costs of installation and functioning for portable ventilators have also deterred the growth of portable ones leading to a larger share for intensive care ones. On the basis of the interface, it is invasive technology that has held a larger market share as compared to the non-invasive ones. The rise in the number of patients suffering from respiratory and neurological diseases have further led to the higher adaptation of invasive ventilator systems. Hospitals/clinics, home care, ambulatory care centers and emergency medical services (EMS) have formed different end-user of the ventilator for the Europe market. Hospitals/clinics have formed the highest market holding the largest market share. Intensive care units are built for improvising ventilator systems to help patients breathe smoothly. There has been a rise in terminally ill patients owing to many lifestyle changes as well. This has led to hospitals adapting more ventilator systems thus forming the largest market for ventilator market in Europe.
Europe as a region has focused immensely on improving its healthcare infrastructure. Huge government grants along with a rise of investments in improving healthcare infrastructure have been a few key reasons that have led to the higher adaptation of ventilator systems. Countries such as UK, Germany, France, and Russia have been some of the major contributors to the ventilator market in Europe.
• Europe Ventilator market size analysis and forecast
• Comprehensive study and analysis of market drivers, restraints, and opportunities influencing the growth of the Europe Ventilator market
• Ventilator market segmentation on the basis of mobility, type, mode, interface, end-user, and geography.
• Ventilator market strategic analysis with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects along with a contribution of various sub-market stakeholders have been considered under the scope of the study
• Ventilator market analysis and forecast for major countries has been provided.
• Profiling of key industry players, their strategic perspective, market positioning and analysis of core competencies
• Competitive landscape of the key players operating in the Ventilator market including competitive developments, investments, and strategic expansion
Years that have been considered for the study are as follows:
• Base Year – 2016
• Estimated Year – 2017
• Forecast Period – 2017 to 2026
For company profiles, 2016 has been considered as the base year. In cases, wherein information was unavailable for the base year, the years prior to it have been considered.
The market is estimated by triangulation of data points obtained from various sources and feeding them into a simulation model created individually for each market. The data points are obtained from paid and unpaid sources along with paid primary interviews with key opinion leaders (KOLs) in the market. KOLs from both, demand and supply side were considered while conducting interviews to get an unbiased idea of the market. This exercise was done at a country level to get fair idea of the market in countries considered for this study. Later this country-specific data was accumulated to come up with regional numbers and then arrive at the market value for Europe Ventilator market.
For more information visit:
Some of the key players of the Europe Ventilator market include:
• Philips Healthcare
• Smiths Group
• Hamilton Medical
• Fisher & Paykel
• Air Liquide
• Lowenstein Medical
• Salva Medical
Key Target Audience:
• Ventilator manufacturers
• Hospitals, clinics and Nursing homes
• Home healthcare agencies
• Assisted living facilities
• Healthcare insurance providers
• Market research and consulting firms
• Venture capitalists and investors
Scope of the Ventilator Market Report:
The research report segments Europe Ventilator market mobility, type, interface, mode, end-user and geography.
Ventilator Market, By Mobility:
• Intensive Care Ventilators
o High-end ICU Ventilators
o Mid-end ICU Ventilators
o Basic ICU Ventilators
• Portable/Transportable Ventilators
Ventilator Market, By Type:
• Adult/Pediatric Ventilators
• Neonatal/Infant Ventilators
Ventilator Market, By Interface:
• Invasive Ventilation
• Non-invasive Ventilation
Ventilator Market, By Mode:
• Combined Mode Ventilation
• Volume Mode Ventilation
• Pressure Mode Ventilation
Ventilator Market, By End-user:
• Hospitals and Clinics
• Home Care
• Ambulatory Care Centers
• Emergency Medical Services (EMS)
Ventilator Market, By Geography:
• Breakdown of UK Ventilator market
• Breakdown of Germany Ventilator market
• Breakdown of Russia Ventilator market
• Breakdown of Italy Ventilator market
• Breakdown of France Ventilator market
• Breakdown of Spain Ventilator market
• Breakdown of Others Ventilator market
General Articles1. The Power Of Psychophysiological Stress Profiling
Author: Balter Moond
2. What Are The Areas In The House Should You Focus On While Controlling Pests?
Author: Austin Baines
3. Side Effects Of Not Using Pest Control Services
Author: Austin Baines
4. What Are Benefits Of Taking An Orthodontic Treatment?
Author: Steven Edward
5. Unleash Your Style With Unique Table Lamps For Sale At Worlds Away
Author: Robert Berry
6. How To Lower The Energy Bills In Your Businesses?
Author: matthew banks
7. How To Check For Pest Infestation In The House?
Author: Austin Baines
8. Fire Testing Market Worth $8.6 Billion By 2024
9. Global Fresh Meat Packaging Market
10. Global Smart Bottle Market
11. Global Mobile Phones Packaging Market
12. Global Hydration Containers Market
13. Global Hand Dryer Market
14. How To Remove Gum From The Carpet?
Author: Austin Baines
15. Different Reasons To Lose Your Weight
Author: Seth Aslatt