ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
What Sets The Honda X-blade Apart From Other Bikes?
The Honda X-blade is one of the most efficient bikes out there. This bike was launched by Honda as a part of the Honda x-blade series at a cheap price tag than the counterpart CB hornet 160r series. This bike has adopted a highly aggressive design, the Honda X-blade is aimed at attracting the millennials and a young group of bike riders. This bike is armed with an aggressive style, tested & tried with the 162.71cc engine by Honda with the advanced technology which makes the Honda X-blade as a highly sought-after bike.
This Honda bike has an engine of 162.71cc, and it sports a 14.12 PS @ 8500 rpm. The Honda X-blade bike specifications are the reasons why this bike is considered one of the best bikes on the road. The Honda X-blade shares its motor with the Hornet 160R. But the 162.71cc, air cooled, single-cylinder engine puts out 14PS of power at 8500rpm and 13.9Nm of torque at 6000rpm that is 1.5PS and 1Nm less than the Hornet 160R. The motor on this bike is mated to a 5-speed gearbox. The X-blade gets a diamond-type frame suspended on telescopic forks up front and a monoshock at the rear. The braking duties are handled by a 276mm front disc and a 130mm rear drum brake. This bike is equipped with a 12-litre fuel tank and it weighs around 140kg.
Some of the Honda X-blade bike specifications that make it one of the best bikes are listed below:
1. This bike sports a digital odometer, speedometer, tachometer and tripmeter.
2. Powering the Honda X-blade is the 162.71cc tried and tested HET engine which produces the maximum power value of 13.93 BHP at 8500rpm.
3. The engine also generates the peak torque of 13.9NM at 6000 rpm. The engine of the bike is coupled to a 5-speed transmission gearbox.
4. The Honda X-blade has also received a ling-type gear shift equipment that ensures a precise and smooth shift while driving. Rear wheels of the bike are equipped with wide 130mm tyre as the front wheel of the bike receives the 100 mm rubber. The bike also sports telescopic forks towards the front and monoshock suspension at the rear end.
5. This bike features the engine displacement of 162.71 cc along with other high-tech specifications creating a new benchmark.
The New Honda X-blade bike features have the made the bike a comfortable ride for a pleasant and smooth drive, that settles quickly after bumps and is a comfortable option for riding comfortably around the city. The Honda X-blade has been glorified with a great seating position with the ergonomics of a proper commuter, the seat is wide with the cushioning on the softer side and the handlebars are well placed so the rider can easily reach them.
Any customer living in Delhi can visit any authorized dealership for the purchase of this bike. The Honda X-blade price in Delhi is approximately Rs. 78,475.
Automobiles Articles1. Why Is Regular Caravan Servicing Important?
Author: Ryan Bulluss
2. Choose A Licensed And Certified Cab Agency For Quick And Safe Local Transfers
Author: Black Corporate
3. Finding The Best Car Repair Service In Your Locale: Points To Remember
Author: CTA Service Centre
4. Top Tips To Save Your Car In The Summer
Author: Liza Jones
5. Diode Dynamics Has The Best Led Light Bars For Trucks
Author: Tara Bloch
6. Tips To Choose The Right Bicycle For You
Author: Steve Chorbadjian
7. Switch To Led Daytime Running Lights For A Better Driving Experience
Author: Hamish Crotty
8. Enjoy A Smooth And Luxurious Rides Get These Upgraded Parts Today
Author: Levi Fysh
9. Six Advantages Of Authorized Audi Car Repair Centers
Author: Oliver Mertin
10. Driving Schools Are Making The Art Of Learning To Drive Easier Day By Day
Author: Nicholas Manchee
11. Know How To Get Cash In Return Of Your Old Cars
Author: Lachlan Ruth
12. Car Storage Becomes Easier With Affordable Parking Rates
Author: Ava M Williams
13. Why You Should Contact Car Removal Service Provider Without Further Delay?
Author: Luna Charlotte
14. Jual Winch Mobil
15. Harmful Driving Habits Which May Damage Your Car
Author: Mack Hankins