ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
9 Features To Look Out For In Honda Cb Unicorn
One of the most convenient ways of travelling short distances and piercing through traffic quickly is with a bike. A motorcycle’s cost is more than cars, and a bike will also be able to offer more miles per gallon, parking is also easier with a motorcycle. With the advancements in technology a new bike, the Honda CB unicorn was introduced to the Indian roads. This bike is known for delivering an efficient travelling experience. The Honda CB unicorn is one of one Honda’s best-selling commuters. This motorcycle has been updated with single-channel ABS. This unicorn employs a 240mm disc up front and a 130mm drum at the rear. The New Honda CB unicorn specifications designed in such a way that they set the model apart from the different models available on the road.
The Honda CB unicorn is powered by a 149.2 cc air cooled engine that produces 12.91 PS of power. It has a fuel tank of 13L and a claimed mileage of 60 kmpl. The Honda CB unicorn bike is one of the most affordable 150cc bikes in the country, they offer a terrific fuel economy and a very comfortable ride. The Honda CB unicorn 150 was launched with single-channel ABS. The CB unicorn 150 is available in three colors: black, red and grey. This bike is powered by a 149.2cc, single cylinder powertrain that produces 12.9ps at 8000rpm and a peak torque of 12.8Nm at 5,500rpm. This bike comes paired with a 5-speed transmission. Suspension duties are handled by telescopic forks and a monoshock at the rear, while braking is courtesy a 240mm disc up front and a 130mm drum at the back.
The Honda CB unicorn 150 is one of the best selling bikes from Honda’s stable. For the ABS variants, the bikes makes for the decent value-for-money proposition.
New Honda CB unicorn specifications to look out for Honda in CB unicorn are:
1. This bike offers 60 kmpl ARAI mileage.
2. The Honda CB unicorn sports a disc front brake and a drum rear brake.
3. The fuel capacity of this engine is 13L.
4. It has a single cylinder, 4 stroke, SI engine.
5. The maximum speed this bike offers is 101.95 kmph.
6. It sports a street body type.
7. The starting style of this bike is kick and self-start.
8. This bike has a 5 gear gear-box, chain drive, and a wet multi plate clutch.
9. This bike is known for providing a manual transmission.
The Honda CB unicorn price in Delhi is around Rs. 71,739 – 76,027. The Honda CB unicorn has a flamboyant and simple design, there hasn’t been done any type of style modifications so far. The ride comfort and handling provided by this vehicle is one of the best. Overall, this vehicle is a good option for a simple commute. But if a customer is looking for a stylish and trendy bike, this bike is the perfect fit.
Automobiles Articles1. Why Is Regular Caravan Servicing Important?
Author: Ryan Bulluss
2. Choose A Licensed And Certified Cab Agency For Quick And Safe Local Transfers
Author: Black Corporate
3. Finding The Best Car Repair Service In Your Locale: Points To Remember
Author: CTA Service Centre
4. Top Tips To Save Your Car In The Summer
Author: Liza Jones
5. Diode Dynamics Has The Best Led Light Bars For Trucks
Author: Tara Bloch
6. Tips To Choose The Right Bicycle For You
Author: Steve Chorbadjian
7. Switch To Led Daytime Running Lights For A Better Driving Experience
Author: Hamish Crotty
8. Enjoy A Smooth And Luxurious Rides Get These Upgraded Parts Today
Author: Levi Fysh
9. Six Advantages Of Authorized Audi Car Repair Centers
Author: Oliver Mertin
10. Driving Schools Are Making The Art Of Learning To Drive Easier Day By Day
Author: Nicholas Manchee
11. Know How To Get Cash In Return Of Your Old Cars
Author: Lachlan Ruth
12. Car Storage Becomes Easier With Affordable Parking Rates
Author: Ava M Williams
13. Why You Should Contact Car Removal Service Provider Without Further Delay?
Author: Luna Charlotte
14. Jual Winch Mobil
15. Harmful Driving Habits Which May Damage Your Car
Author: Mack Hankins