ALL >> Internet-Marketing >> View Article
Has Social Media Killed Customer Service?
There is no second thoughts to the fact that social media has changed everything today. While your personal life has Facebook to stay in touch with your friends, you are not very likely to meet them in person.
Business world is no different. Today, more and more businesses are replacing customer care phone lines for FAQs and chatbot. Instead of getting an answer in minutes, a customer is now given a plethora of links to search for before he finally gives up.
This is an increasingly disconnected yet connected world, and If there is one thing you can do to stand apart from your competitor is to connect with your customers.
Companies are hiding behind websites. Most of them refrain from publishing their email addresses and phone numbers. There are only forums and FAQs to get in touch with them and human contact is no more there. So, if you want to be seen and if you want to be unique – make sure you are seen by your customers. They should be able to reach you through phones, email addresses as well as physical address whenever possible. You can even resort to Skype and live chats.
Customer service comes first
While all businesses worry about having a flashy website, latest designs are just a fad. While it does pay to be updated and stylish but it should not be done at the expense of your customer service. So, be active of social media websites and know what mode your customers prefer to stay in touch with you.
Be available for your clients and have real people available to talk and help them when required. Have your contact details shown on your website and respond to customer queries asap.
Even though customers want to and in fact prefer to shop online, they still need a human touch when it comes to customer service.
They prefer old fashion ways of customer service though the patience of waiting for response has gone way down.
SocioXpert is a pay per click company in Dwarka and well known to be content marketing leaders in Delhi. the company helps you reach your digital marketing goals by providing customised plans for your specific requirements. The company is also a popular seo expert in Dwarka.
Internet Marketing Articles1. Top Reasons Why Digital Marketing Can Help You Grow Your Business
Author: Gen Tech
2. The Honest To Goodness Truth On How To Personalized Video Email Marketing
3. What Are The Advantages Of Hiring A Digital Marketing Agency?
Author: Chris Walker
4. What Is The Role Of Digital Marketing In Business?
Author: Netleaf Software
5. One To One Marketing Helps Marketers
6. Different Types Of Jobs In Digital Marketing
Author: Ravi Sehgal
7. Why Should You Choose Our Seo Agency Amongst Countless Others?
Author: Neha Rathi
8. Benefits Of An Engaged Workforce Using Personalized Video
9. What Services Do Social Media Companies Offer?
10. Home Printing V/s Professional Printing Services North York
11. Is The Urge Of Getting The Seo Services For Your Business Too Vital?
Author: harshad raut
12. Influencer Marketing Is The New Word Of Mouth
13. 6 Reasons For Implementing The Right Digital Marketing Solutions
Author: Anindya Bhaumik
14. Find Five Strategies To Ease Your Digital Marketing Goals
Author: Anindya Bhaumik
15. How Do You Become A Web Designer? Do You Have What It Takes?
Author: Timothy Larry