ALL >> Search-Engine-Optimization >> View Article
Do You Want To Get Ahead Of Your Competition On Search? Create The Right Review Acquisition Strategy
Who doesn’t like to know about their competitor’s deepest and darkest secrets? But, is there an ethical way to peer inside their business? Yes, there is! SEO in Johannesburg suggests performing a competitor’s review portfolio will provide the most significant and must-have data that competitors are simply unwilling to share. This analysis will give you a big picture of your competitor’s goals, objectives, strength, and weakness.
With a detailed competitor review analysis you can predict,
- What competitor’s customers are unhappy about
- The issues and challenges costing your competitors leads and revenue
- The risks that keep your competitor’s audience from buying
- Customer perception
- What customers want from your competitors and why they rely on them
- What can you do to make your business grow
- Track the changes in a competitor’s business
Steps to Begin Your Competitor Review Audit
Analyze Competitor’s Review Profiles
Basically, there are three types of review profiles.
- Mainstream reviews (Google, Facebook, Yelp)
- Industry-specific reviews (TripAdvisor, Avvo)
- ‘Niche’ Platforms (BBB, Angie's list)
While assessing your competitor’s review profiles, you must take note of the following details.
- How many review profiles have your competitors claimed?
- Total number of reviews they have in each profile
- Categorize the reviews as positive, neutral, and negative
- How recent are the reviews?
- Do their profile links lead to active and relevant pages?
Focus on Business and Reviews
Perform keyword research for both branded and unbranded keywords, and then run a search for both branded and unbranded keywords in your list. After performing the search, identify whether the search results include your competitors in your list or not. Once you complete this, collect the following details:
- Check whether the reviews listed in the search results are positive, negative, or neutral
- Identify whether keywords are used on review profiles
- Check NAP data consistency
- Determine the content channels they have used
The leading Johannesburg SEO company recommends you to assess the general tone and quality of the reviews listed in each profile and gauge the ratio of positive-to-negative and neutral-to-negative reviews. By doing this, you can easily find out what your competitors are up to and make changes to your business strategy accordingly.
Create a Review Acquisition Strategy
After the clear analysis, use your competitor’s strategy to create your own. You can use your competitor’s success or failure to boost your marketing results. Conducting competitor review audit along with other SEO services in Johannesburg, you can have a significant improvement in your Google ranking.
According to Moz’s 2019 The State of Local SEO Industry Report, 91 percent of marketers believe that aspects of reviews, including ratings, quality, positive/negative sentiment, presence of keywords, and/or recency can impact local pack rankings.
So, what are you waiting for? Perform a competitor review audit now and get actionable data on your competitor's strengths, weaknesses, goals, and objectives.
The author of this article is the leading provider of SEO services in Johannesburg with over a decade of experience in the industry. In this article, he lists the benefits of performing a competitor review audit. Visit https://newagemarketing.co.za/ for more information.
We are a world-class Marketing Agency. We are one of the best and yet the most affordable marketers in South Africa.We provide top marketing services that enhance the sales and profits of companies through targeted exposure of their services.For more information visit https://newagemarketing.co.za
Search Engine Optimization Articles1. Augmented Reality
Author: Gauri Khule
2. Importance Of Site Speed In Seo Efforts
Author: SEO India rank
3. Effective Search Engine Optimazation
Author: seema patel
4. What Seo Packages Suit Your Needs
5. What Is White Label Seo?
6. Advantages To Enjoy As A Seo Reseller
7. Why Should You Outsource Seo?
8. The Necessity Of Investing In Professional Seo Services
9. Maintaining And Improving Your Focus With Deep Work
Author: Sales Rain
10. Are You Postponing Your Business’s Digital Marketing Needs? Read This Article To Know The Reactions
11. Trust A Top Digital Marketing Agency Nj For An Improved Online Presence
Author: Reclaim Digital
12. What To Expect From Your Top Digital Marketing Company In Oregon? Pachecoconsulting
Author: Micheal Pacheco
13. Off-page Search Engine Optimization Techniques
Author: Off-Page search engine optimization Techniques
14. Grow Your Online Business By Hiring Best Digital Marketing Company In India
Author: Gaurav Bisla
15. Guide To Succeed In Search Engine Results Page (serp)
Author: Gautam Sharma