ALL >> Career >> View Article
Back To School - Memories Of First Day!
Total Articles: 46
Children are storehouse of energy and imagination. Their presence fills up the living space with joy and vitality. Their unending questions and innocent curiosity leave us in awe. Children are the source of hope and happiness. And, to keep intact this amazing aspect of childhood, all of us need to take care of children around us. Have you ever imagined how would a school building without the chatters and laughter of children? Well, it would be nothing less than just a concrete structure. It’s the children who breathe in life and give rise to what is called a school. Hence, it is very important that children come back to school year after year.
The Akshaya Patra Foundation, a mid-day meal NGO in India has been nourishing children since 2000. Presently, the Foundation is feeding more than 1.76 million children in over 15,000 government and government-aided schools across 12 states in India. The beneficiaries of this NGO hail from challenging socio-economic backgrounds but are full of vigour and determination to change their life for the better. These children go through innumerable challenges every day and the school meal play a significant role in bringing them to school. Thus, each year Akshaya Patra strives to bring more and more children back to school so that they are able to receive uninterrupted education.
Millions of children literally wait for their first day at school; they eagerly wait for their schools to reopen. Why? Because school is the place where they get one plate full of meal, opportunity to learn, and move ahead in the direction of their goals. School is the place where they find hope for a better and brighter future. With the endeavour to give as many beautiful memories as there can be, Akshaya Patra wants to bring more and more children under the ambit of the school meal programme.
Each day, Akshaya Patra not only nourishes children, but nurtures their dreams too. Below is a snapshot of few dreams among millions of dreams:
Stories of children will introduce you to a world of determination and unending hope in the hearts of growing children. It is this very factor that motivates Akshaya Patra to strive continuously and provide nutritious school meals to children. With the Foundation’s ‘Back to School’ 2019 campaign, it aims to bring back its 1.76 million beneficiaries for a whole new academic session. Be a part of the tribe who not only vouches but actively participates in bringing about a desirable change. Your participation in the Back to School campaign can potentially turn stories of children into tales of success.
How can you bring children back to school?
There are many ways you can support health and education of children who deserve it as much as any child from privileged background.
• Donate online in support of Back to School campaign and instantly assure school meals of children for the upcoming academic year.
• Create a fundraising campaign and gather support from your friends and family to multiply the impact of your contribution.
• Advocate Akshaya Patra’s cause by sharing about Back to School campaign in your social network.
In conclusion, bring children back to school because only when they are healthy and educated, they can be independent and resourceful.
About the author:
The Akshaya Patra Foundation is a mid-day meal NGO in India serving more than 1.76 million children across 12 states of India. By supporting this NGO’s ‘Back to School’ campaign, you can support their health and uninterrupted schooling.
I'm a social volunteer, lives in Bengaluru. I do work for NGOs to make society better. Currently I'm working for The Akshaya Patra Foundation. It's an NGO in India which provides wholesome nutritious mid-day meals to government school children to end classroom hunger. https://www.akshayapatra.org/
Career Articles1. Uncovering Deception During Job Interviews
Author: Steven Aperen
2. Tips To Write An Effective Curriculum Vitae
3. A Guide To Improving Your Resume
4. Environmental Modeling And Leed Certification
Author: ge 3s
5. Hr Staffing Solutions In Bangalore
Author: TeamPlus India
6. Understanding Of The Roles, Objectives Of Top Recruitment Consultants In India
Author: jennifer jam
7. Benefits Of Ccna Certification Training
Author: Surya Singh
8. Why Technology Advancement Is Important For A Graphic Designer In Dubai
Author: Faizan Idrees
9. An Insight To The Digital Marketing Company
Author: Aakash Kanaujia
10. How Can You Recognize The Reliable And Reputed Recruitment Agencies In Bangkok?
Author: Maxwell Emard
11. Best 100 Universities In The World
12. Summer Trends Of 2019
Author: Shreyas Deshpandey
13. Role Of Pharma Job Consultants And Placement Agency In India
Author: jennifer jam
14. How Free Job Posting Site Help To Hire Chef, Tailor, Security Guard & Office Boy Easily?
Author: Amit Singh
15. How Consultancy Agents Can Help You In Recruitment In Thailand?
Author: Maxwell Emard