ALL >> Career >> View Article
Back To School - Memories Of First Day!
Children are storehouse of energy and imagination. Their presence fills up the living space with joy and vitality. Their unending questions and innocent curiosity leave us in awe. Children are the source of hope and happiness. And, to keep intact this amazing aspect of childhood, all of us need to take care of children around us. Have you ever imagined how would a school building without the chatters and laughter of children? Well, it would be nothing less than just a concrete structure. It’s the children who breathe in life and give rise to what is called a school. Hence, it is very important that children come back to school year after year.
The Akshaya Patra Foundation, a mid-day meal NGO in India has been nourishing children since 2000. Presently, the Foundation is feeding more than 1.76 million children in over 15,000 government and government-aided schools across 12 states in India. The beneficiaries of this NGO hail from challenging socio-economic backgrounds but are full of vigour and determination to change their life for the better. These children go through innumerable challenges every day and the school meal play a significant role in bringing them to school. Thus, each year Akshaya Patra strives to bring more and more children back to school so that they are able to receive uninterrupted education.
Millions of children literally wait for their first day at school; they eagerly wait for their schools to reopen. Why? Because school is the place where they get one plate full of meal, opportunity to learn, and move ahead in the direction of their goals. School is the place where they find hope for a better and brighter future. With the endeavour to give as many beautiful memories as there can be, Akshaya Patra wants to bring more and more children under the ambit of the school meal programme.
Each day, Akshaya Patra not only nourishes children, but nurtures their dreams too. Below is a snapshot of few dreams among millions of dreams:
Stories of children will introduce you to a world of determination and unending hope in the hearts of growing children. It is this very factor that motivates Akshaya Patra to strive continuously and provide nutritious school meals to children. With the Foundation’s ‘Back to School’ 2019 campaign, it aims to bring back its 1.76 million beneficiaries for a whole new academic session. Be a part of the tribe who not only vouches but actively participates in bringing about a desirable change. Your participation in the Back to School campaign can potentially turn stories of children into tales of success.
How can you bring children back to school?
There are many ways you can support health and education of children who deserve it as much as any child from privileged background.
• Donate online in support of Back to School campaign and instantly assure school meals of children for the upcoming academic year.
• Create a fundraising campaign and gather support from your friends and family to multiply the impact of your contribution.
• Advocate Akshaya Patra’s cause by sharing about Back to School campaign in your social network.
In conclusion, bring children back to school because only when they are healthy and educated, they can be independent and resourceful.
About the author:
The Akshaya Patra Foundation is a mid-day meal NGO in India serving more than 1.76 million children across 12 states of India. By supporting this NGO’s ‘Back to School’ campaign, you can support their health and uninterrupted schooling.
I'm a social volunteer, lives in Bengaluru. I do work for NGOs to make society better. Currently I'm working for The Akshaya Patra Foundation. It's an NGO in India which provides wholesome nutritious mid-day meals to government school children to end classroom hunger. https://www.akshayapatra.org/
Career Articles1. Top 3 Reasons Why People Hire Image Consultants
Author: Radiance Image Consultancy
2. Step By Step Instructions To Crack Nid 2020 At The First Attempt – Best Tips
3. Today Job Circular Bd Is One Of The Largest Job Circular
Author: todayjobcircular bd
4. Top 5 Reasons To Hire A Resume Service Company For All Your Needs
Author: CV Warehouse
5. Why Content Writing Jobs Are As Important As Any Other Job
Author: Faizan Idrees
6. 7 Highly Demanded Digital Marketing Jobs & Skills
Author: Manju Rai
7. Efficient Ways To Help You Prepare For Ielts
8. How To Become Leed Green Associate With Efficient Time Management.
Author: ge 3s
9. What Is The Eligibility Criteria For Pmp Certification Courses In Dubai?
Author: Acad Training & Consulting
10. How To Start Consultancy Services?
Author: John Miller
11. How To Write An Attention-grabbing Linkedin Profile
Author: Resumes Planet
12. It Staffing Company In Pune |top Recruitment Firm In Pune
13. How Much Can I Make In A Career In Playing Badminton?
14. Business Consulting Has Become A Hot Trend In Florida: Here Is Why
Author: Sharon L. Spano
15. How To Choose Recruitment Agencies?
Author: Sayali Kulkarni